• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Last year I took a chick to the Raptors/Knicks game when Jeremy Lin hit that dagger three to win the game.

I like to be romantic on occasion.

This year gonna play Ni No Kuni and watch hockey.

Did she let you Linside her after the game?

:eek:

T8piZ2S.gif

Mr.Fresh

God damn. Not sure if you guys remember me asking if I should chill with this girl or not in here. But anyway she caught feelings. She texted me like "So umm what we doing today?" Yesterday she ask me what I was doing I said "chillin in the car." She ask "by yourself ?" I said "nah with some friends." She said "better not be no other girls." She talking about I shouldn't text no other females because I'm the only guy she texts and she has multiple guys asking her out everyday. She writes about me on Twitter all day. When she sees my friends she constantly asks them do I think about her, what other girls do I talk too, etc. All from one day of chillin with her! Lol am I the asshole or what?

God damn. Not sure if you guys remember me asking if I should chill with this girl or not in here. But anyway she caught feelings. She texted me like "So umm what we doing today?" Yesterday she ask me what I was doing I said "chillin in the car." She ask "by yourself ?" I said "nah with some friends." She said "better not be no other girls." She talking about I shouldn't text no other females because I'm the only guy she texts and she has multiple guys asking her out everyday. She writes about me on Twitter all day. When she sees my friends she constantly asks them do I think about her, what other girls do I talk too, etc. All from one day of chillin with her! Lol am I the asshole or what?

Aren't you leaving in a couple months. Tell her that and you don't want to get serious since you won't be around much longer.

If she floats the idea of going with you, tell her you're gay.

BHZ Mayor

Did you give her the dikku?

harSon

Banned
next level simping

5c2nb.jpg

Goddamn.

I probably wouldn't get that much shit for my wife on V-Day if I were married.

I'm typically against interventions, cause they tend to go horribly, but this dude's friends and family need to slap the shit out of him and then talk to the motherfucker.

Imm0rt4l

Dude needs sense slapped into him and the girl needs to return that shit. Fuck that friendship means so much to me bullshit, nip that shit in the bud.

ReiGun

No it really isn't.

It had potential but ended being superficial. To much time was spent on interviews that lacked any substance. They seemed to focused on talking to everybody from everywhere rather then focusing on a few key people and having a in depth discussion.

It was more entertaining than insightful.
Meh. I enjoyed it, and from my mostly ignorant view of hip hop, it was very insightful.

Is there anything you would recommend instead?

So this chick at work (My Colleague) asked me to buy her chocolates for Valentines..

I was like speakupson.gif?! You got a man, your man is supposed to play his part.

I ain't bout dat simp social-cuckold life, son.

My right hand treats me well, and all it asks for is lotion, and I know for fact she don't want to cheat.. she's blowing up that nigga's phone anytime we work together.

Something about this post seems suspicious. You're Juan aren't you?

BHZ Mayor

I know this was mentioned earlier, but fuck Lil Wayne, for real.

This dude actually dropped the beat for that Emmitt Till line.

Like, he actually went in the studio, spit that line, and thought that bullshit was so dope, he dropped the beat so it could be heard loud and clear, and then topped it off with a DJ sound bite.

Like, how fucking obtuse do you have to be to pull some shit like that?

I know this was mentioned earlier, but fuck Lil Wayne, for real.

This dude actually dropped the beat for that Emmitt Till line.

Like, he actually went in the studio, spit that line, and thought that bullshit was so dope, he dropped the beat so it could be heard loud and clear, and then topped it off with a DJ sound bite.

Like, how fucking obtuse do you have to be to pull some shit like that?

Offensively obtuse rap lyrics go!

"Beat those pussies up like I was Nat Turner, burn that pussy up like it was stashing Chris Dorner."

Imm0rt4l

Quick, let me broadcast to Facebook how soft I am. That'll get girls to like me!! Dude is fucking sweet, probably pisses pink lemonade. These cats got the game all fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom