• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensively obtuse rap lyrics go!

"Beat those pussies up like I was Nat Turner, burn that pussy up like it was stashing Chris Dorner."

"I had a dream that me and martin luther was in the club, poppin those bottles up, catch me in the streets with malcolm by any means getting our dollars up"

im getting a bit tired of people telling me im very well spoken.

When people ask how I'm knowledgeable on a given subject, I say in a slave-dialect "Well, when Massa ain't lookin'... I gets me a book, and I reads it."

Also, Happy Valentine's Day, y'all. May your simping be ever strong.

Onemic

tumblr_ma45409gf41qjlpvwo1_500.jpg

This got me dyin

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Why? It's a great compliment!!

You just overcame your blackness my friend.

When people ask how I'm knowledgeable on a given subject, I say in a slave-dialect "Well, when Massa ain't lookin'... I gets me a book, and I reads it."

Also, Happy Valentine's Day, y'all. May your simping be ever strong.

it was an older educated black man too. i just kinda rolled with it, but seeing as how i didnt clean myself up while talking to him, it just becomes depressing

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
man is google forcing people to add their channels to google +? cause I can't open up my list of favorite video's nor add new videos to favorites....

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Must all the black guys on these kid shows be eccentric jackasses?

Sigh...

Because black guys can't be the lead, so they have to be the supporting characters. Supporting characters on those shows have to be weird.

Therefore, kid shows tell all kids that black guys are weird.

Slayven

Because black guys can't be the lead, so they have to be the supporting characters. Supporting characters on those shows have to be weird.

Therefore, kid shows tell all kids that black guys are weird.

Sad black people have been reduced to the wacky sidekick.

Well it makes sense for him to be seeking companionship since he's never had a relationship on the show and his closest friend has been pursuing the main female lead.

And yeah, he's the Watson prototype so for him to be practical and logical to the main characters eccentricities is built into the character.

Slayven

Well it makes sense for him to be seeking companionship since he's never had a relationship on the show and his closest friend has been pursuing the main female lead.

And yeah, he's the Watson prototype so for him to be practical and logical to the main characters eccentricities is built into the character.

I always thought it was just because his wife is hot and they got jokes.

tdy-121128-dule-hill-2.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

ReiGun

I always thought they were insulting. Like you can't eat your food like a grown ass person.

Exactly. People love the fuck out of them, though. When I was in college, the women on campus swore by Chipotle.

I once watched a chick eat like two of them fuckers. Like, demolish them.

Exactly. People love the fuck out of them, though. When I was in college, the women on campus swore by Chipotle.

I once watched a chick eat like two of them fuckers. Like, demolish them.

the sodium from the refried beans + pork combo x2 must be deadly as fuck, lol

FreeMufasa

I came across a forum yesterday that absolutely HATE Devo and timedog. They've even drawn pictures of her saying all kinds of shit. Probably the most pathetic thing I've seen in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom