• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

It didn't have to go down like this Ben Carson. You're totally smarter than this.

sigh..Did this dude marry a white woman?

Neurosurgeon Ben Carson said Obamacare is the worst thing to happen to America "since slavery" while speaking at the 2013 Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C.

"You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery," Carson said Friday. "And it is in a way, it is slavery in a way, because it is making all of us subservient to the government, and it was never about health care. It was about control."

Carson was recently hired by Fox News as a contributor. He served as the director of pediatric surgery at the Johns Hopkins Children's Center for 39 years.

Carson has made other shocking comments in the past, once calling white liberals "racist."

"[White liberals are] the most racist people there are," Carson said in April 2013. "You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?"

Also on HuffPost:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/11/ben-carson-obamacare_n_4086065.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Village

We actually need Frank Castle Max Payne DLC I hear is coming the west cost, just to see him shake things up.

Hehe Hehe .

I'll leave.

J10

Banned
I don't care for Obama, but it infuriates me that this country is going to collapse while there's a black man in the Oval Office.

Recon

Banned
I don't care for Obama, but it infuriates me that this country is going to collapse while there's a black man in the Oval Office.

This country is going to collapse BECAUSE there is a black man in the oval office

I honestly believe if it were a white democrat, the tea party/republicans wouldnt be fighting so damn hard over everything. Racist ass party...

Slayven

This country is going to collapse BECAUSE there is a black man in the oval office

I honestly believe if it were a white democrat, the tea party/republicans wouldnt be fighting so damn hard over everything. Racist ass party...

Damn i didn't know it butt hurt them so bad

This Friendzone thread is just...

this nigga showed her Taylor Swift lyrics, b

I have CRTL+F throughout the ENTIRETY of The Game, aint found that part anywhere

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
How far are you? There are black schoolgirls and those sky battle trainers have afros tucked under their tokusatsu helmets.

Haven't encountered the schoolgirls, but the flyboy dudes look middle eastern. At least compared to the black characters in unova

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
GAF was on fire with comedy threads that came out this weekend. Couldn't stop laughing at the coli-gaming impressions and the friendzone shit and all the spin-offs.
Yeah Bones the whole show has a great chemistry.. Terrible arc villains, but good chemistry,
Always thought Emily > Zoey.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
tumblr_mrzxzvnLDw1rbd9mpo1_1280.png

i3HgMyh00BOMW.gif

akira28

They refuse to admit that he legitimately won. This is literally a battle for the country for them. Chris Matthews tried to walk a guy through atleast saying Obama won the election, and was an American citizen, and was the legitimate President. This Tea Party congressman almost broke down like an old robot because he would not say it. He kept saying "well Obama won, so he's the President, isn't he?" He refused to say that Obama was 'elected'. These people are fanatics and some of them are actually dangerous to the politics of this country.

Back around the turn of the last century, we used to have bomb-throwers. "Anarchists" who's prime goal was to prevent government from doing it's job because they wanted a different kind of order to take over. They threatened to show up and throw homemade bombs, and they were the equivalent of an early meme. Except now the anarchists are actually in office, and they're threatening us all.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Please don't be that guy, G-Fex...

Both those women just want their money like everyone else. MIss me with that "well she's not a real gamer" shit.

JC is right. You make hating boring and played out.

G-Fex

Please don't be that guy, G-Fex...

Both those women just want their money like everyone else. MIss me with that "well she's not a real gamer" shit.

JC is right. You make hating boring and played out.

Well to be fair I just always kinda hated Munn it had nothing to do with her "legitimacy" like the dorks like to argue about everywhere else.

Okay I making hating boring sorry man, I got nothing else to do.

Imm0rt4l

Had to teach a guy some respect in GTA online today. I'm not one of these guys that get's bullied, but I felt like doing some of my own after a dude rolled up on me for no reason. There's nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to show him who's boss. Tracked him down called merryweather on him and watched them destroy him, got a confirmation call from them that they took him out. He then spawned and headed towards the police station/impound as his vehicle was destroyed by the mercs I called. I drilled him with the assault rifle, he had a convertible smh. Then as I'm coming out a gas station I see him driving straight for me, I ennter the middle of the intersection section on foot and lay a sticky bomb and explode his car as he approaches, I use quick action to smoke a cigarette like a boss(drains your health apparently, the more you know). He then decides to rob a convenience store, I enter and I pummel him to death with my fists. Then I drive off to evade the cops and pick up a crate drop.

GTA Online.

Bought the 400k apartment, 450k in the bank.

kttcolismugbiden

Got me an Aston Martin, thinking bout upgrading my apartment to the 450 apartment. 500k in the bank.

If you're gonna hate hard, you should atleast irrationally stan something. Like Satch and The WiiL or JC and The WiiL or DY and drama or Devo and grand theft.

G-Fex

If you're gonna hate hard, you should atleast irrationally stan something. Like Satch and The WiiL or JC and The WiiL or DY and drama or Devo and grand theft.

I don't think I've stanned or been a mark for anything remotely like that at all for a long time. That's kinda depressing to think about actually.

Haven't encountered the schoolgirls, but the flyboy dudes look middle eastern. At least compared to the black characters in unova
Eh, there are those dark skinned characters with straight hair, I forget the trainer type. Now, those characters look middle eastern to me.

Imm0rt4l

I don't know why I should be surprised that a guy would come on this forum and proclaim a love for a girl he's known for a month; get rejected and show her the thread he made on this forum. Aspie as fuck.

Had to teach a guy some respect in GTA online today. I'm not one of these guys that get's bullied, but I felt like doing some of my own after a dude rolled up on me for no reason. There's nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to show him who's boss. Tracked him down called merryweather on him and watched them destroy him, got a confirmation call from them that they took him out. He then spawned and headed towards the police station/impound as his vehicle was destroyed by the mercs I called. I drilled him with the assault rifle, he had a convertible smh. Then as I'm coming out a gas station I see him driving straight for me, I ennter the middle of the intersection section on foot and lay a sticky bomb and explode his car as he approaches, I use quick action to smoke a cigarette like a boss(drains your health apparently, the more you know). He then decides to rob a convenience store, I enter and I pummel him to death with my fists. Then I drive off to evade the cops and pick up a crate drop.

Got me an Aston Martin, thinking bout upgrading my apartment to the 450 apartment. 500k in the bank.

Got to live by the 'don't start none, won't be none' in GTAO.

Had no idea there were more expensive apartments. I'll have to upgrade, can't have people laughing at my 400k shanty.

Closing in on a mil now.

Imm0rt4l

Got to live by the 'don't start none, won't be none' in GTAO.

Had no idea there were more expensive apartments. I'll have to upgrade, can't have people laughing at my 400k shanty.

Closing in on a mil now.

word

What level is your character? I'm 40 right now after going on a survival spree yesterday. I'm just now learning about this criminal record level up race shit, may have to give it a try. I need races to upgrade my ride anyways.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How the fuck are you level 12 getting money like that?

oh survival it is then

i might hop on later

Top Bottom