• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Ginger ale is universal. You can make a high ball with ginger ale and whiskey. Its smooth with vodka. Can't go wrong either way.

Now are you tipsy that 50 year olds are looking nice or in general?
Because you bout to hit that rabbit hole hard.

My uncle put me on mixing with ginger ale, never looked back. I been on that tennese honey and ginger ale

So I just got done watching an old episode of All That, and it held up surprisingly well (some dated references aside). Then the musical guest came on, and it was LL Cool J singing "Loungin" to a kid audience. I'm not really sure how Nick let that one slide lmao

So I just got done watching an old episode of All That, and it held up surprisingly well (some dated references aside). Then the musical guest came on, and it was LL Cool J singing "Loungin" to a kid audience. I'm not really sure how Nick let that one slide lmao

The 90s waa awesome, damn shame My Brother and Me don't get the respect it deserves

I'm listening to The Time's 777-9311 right now, and it's making me really wish we still had black funk bands. I love hearing a bad ass guitar solo mixed in with a funky base, and big band horns(Or synthesizers that generally replaced them in the 80s. :p)

cdyhybrid

Fuck. I'm drunk. Just got home. How do I keep myself from puking and manage to wake up tomorrow without hating myself. I'm drinking water.

wtf man wtf this new show "Salem" is weird as fuk and has a hardcore sex scene with PG-13 nudity in the 1st ep then some more PG-13 nudity. Sex magic, demonic dildo, shamanic voodoo

"you and your cinnamon girl"

Fuck. I'm drunk. Just got home. How do I keep myself from puking and manage to wake up tomorrow without hating myself. I'm drinking water.

Water. Lots a water. Before you drink you take an aspirin. And drinking is always better on a semi full stomach.

But since you are in the throws of that alcohol, eggs and hot sauce are good. Toast or a starch will help.

BHZ Mayor

Too much fuckery to deal with tonight. Then they straight up used a forklift to bring this nigga kane back to the ring
OHErZ.png

That was some classic Steve Austin ass shit right there.

No, he thinks everyone is inferior to him.

The the guy that wrote that thinks everyone hates black people except black people, he use to work at BET

Oh I know who Reginald is lol.

Now that I've seen who wrote that I'm back to Doom just thinking he's the shit instead just old timey racist.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know about you guys

but the less I have to look away from twitter to function in society as a human being, the happier I am

Slayven

I don't know about you guys

but the less I have to look away from twitter to function in society as a human being, the happier I am

Twitter is like hard liquor, you use it once in a while just to unwind and get loose. But if you are hitting it everyday all the time than you have a problem and it will rot you from the inside out.

My white friend was like happy cinco de mayooo, and the more I think about it the more I'm disgusted by it on more levels than one. For one she's republican and doesn't give one fuck about Mexican history, and for two I'm salty that shit like cinco de mayo and st pattys day get more parties and acknowledgement than our emancipation day..

Am I being salty for nothing?

My white friend was like happy cinco de mayooo, and the more I think about it the more I'm disgusted by it on more levels than one. For one she's republican and doesn't give one fuck about Mexican history, and for two I'm salty that shit like cinco de mayo and st pattys day get more parties and acknowledgement than our emancipation day..

Am I being salty for nothing?

Nah, but don't use too much energy on it

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't understand the purpose of #Amazoncart. Who wants to look at product ads on your Twitter feed anyway?
All of them are carb loaded sugar pillows. Eat your breakfast cake and be happy.
I agree with this.
Inuyasha overstays it welcome.
And this.
brehs

Dark Souls tho
Installing Darksouls 2

vyTonlS.gif

Goodbye real world.
These too. Though I haven't been able to play lately because of finals. That ends Tuesday though, then I'm back to Drangleic.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I would venture to say that most people don't know anything about Cinco De Mayo and St. Patty's day, aside from the fact that you drink an excessive amount, wear green so not to get pinched, and something something Spanish.

0xCA2

Where you're from- MD
Where you live- MD
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Black Albino
Do you know your roots- no
Your Age-21
Favorite musical genre- N/A
Your profession/major/career interest- Computer Science
Your religious affiliation- n/a
Hobbies- gaf, programming, bullshitting around, etc

Popeyes

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Awesome. Welcome aboard.

What programming languages have you worked on? Finishing up a C++ object-oriented programming class myself this semester. I know harSon and onemic also do some programming, probably a few others too.

0xCA2

Awesome. Welcome aboard.

What programming languages have you worked on? Finishing up a C++ object-oriented programming class myself this semester. I know harSon and onemic also do some programming, probably a few others too.

My best language is Java, but I got into a bit of JavaScript lately for an into programming class. I kind of know Python (haven't used it in a while). Technically I haven't even started my CS sequence yet (because of working up to Calc from remedial classes), but I plan on starting this fall.

I want to work on a project(s) this summer and I'm love to get group experience, so if anyone has similar plans I'd be interested. I'm thinking of making a game.

harSon

Banned
Awesome. Welcome aboard.

Mistakes were made this quarter.

I'm taking Advanced C++, a class on Ruby on Rails as well as an online class for C# just for fun since I wanted to give Unity a go at some point. On top of working 40+ hours a week.

Mistakes were made :(

Top Bottom