• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Trey

I like the GC controller inasmuch as that's the only thing I've ever played Smash with.

The WiiU Pro controller has a lot of promise.

The ability to manipulate, control and absorb the energy released naturally by crystals and crystalline solids. Combination of Elemental Energy Manipulation and Crystal Manipulation

The power to gain strength from heat. A variation of Energy Empowerment and Elemental Empowerment. The opposite power of Cold Empowerment. Technique of Heat Manipulation

Slayven

I got Time Manipulation and Hot Air Manipulation. Really? Hot air? I can stop time and blow dry some hair?

You can stun on Superman

wdWWMin.jpg

That corporate meeting when the other minority tries to stunt on you, to put themselves on some sort of pedestal in the eyes of the boss. Only to be wrong and give you that look like "bro bail me out"......Nah breh. Nobody told you to come out here in the 12ft section of the pool with floaties when you know yo ass can't swim.

I got Psychic Blade Construction and Electric Bomb Generation. Looks like I can be an Amazing Spider Man movie villain.

Gorillaz power set sounds like the ideal day laborer.

ReiGun

Perfect for Smash, though. That's really the entire point of making that converter. I laughed at people in the thread talking about other applications for it being the reason.

Yeah people are saying it might for a GCN Virtual Console. Now while that would be awesome and is very likely, the fact that the GC controller in the trailer has a Smash logo on it tells you exactly what Nintendo's motivation here is.

Gravity Embodiment - The user embodies and personifies gravity, allowing limitless control over gravity. Also called Gravity Personification.

Absolute Force Manipulation - User can create, manipulate and shape force in all its forms, whether Physical, Transcendent, Natural, Spiritual or Mental.

Broken.as.fuck. I'd be depowered by the 6th page in the first issue.

With that stated, I'd make Pluto a planet again by throwing the other ones out of our solar system.

Wynnebeck

Banned
YOOOO I just got this text from a female friend of mine who has been trying to get in mypants for a moment:

Hey, I'm hanging with my sister and we're both horny. Wanna come over tonight and fuck us?She said you cute. ;)

Verbatim. I busted out laughing cause that shit sounds like a set-up and a half. What do BCT?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
YOOOO I just got this text from a female friend of mine who has been trying to get in mypants for a moment:

Verbatim. I busted out laughing cause that shit sounds like a set-up and a half. What do BCT?

Definitely a set up. That said, i'd still go and check it.

DominoKid

Air Imprisonment - The user can bind, imprison and/or otherwise stop object/being by surrounding them completely by using air/wind.

Magnetokinetic Flight - Users can utilize magnetic fields to fly. The user does this by generating their own magnetic field or using the earth's.

Sounds so suspect. Like blindingly so, like "yo this is so obviously not going to go down like you expect." I'm talking you have basically been granted the ability to see into the future and know it's not going to turn out well at all. That's how obvious this shit is.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I hate playing Smash on anything other than the GC controllers/wavebirds. I'm excited.

That corporate meeting when the other minority tries to stunt on you, to put themselves on some sort of pedestal in the eyes of the boss. Only to be wrong and give you that look like "bro bail me out"......Nah breh. Nobody told you to come out here in the 12ft section of the pool with floaties when you know yo ass can't swim.

lmao. The worst.

I got:

Enhanced Awareness: The user has an increased sense of awareness, often to the extent that few, if any, little details miss their notice.

Absorption: The power to absorb anything.

Low-key broken as fuck.

I hate playing Smash on anything other than the GC controllers/wavebirds. I'm excited.

lmao. The worst.

I got:

Enhanced Awareness: The user has an increased sense of awareness, often to the extent that few, if any, little details miss their notice.

Absorption: The power to absorb anything.

Low-key broken as fuck.

If you got that bishop type absorb anything; you're already dead.

Wynnebeck about to lose a kidney....

lol... Karma is a bitch

Gorillaz

yea I would egg them on and ask for the pic, it still sounds off regardless tho

BHZ Mayor

Preemptive Adaptation
Power/Ability to: Instantly gain powers and/or skills in response to future threats

The power to instantly develop powers and/or skills in response to unavoidable and imminent threats in the future. A combination of Precognition and Reactive Adaptation.

Soul Healing
Power/Ability to: heal spiritual damage

The power to heal damage done to the soul. Sub-power of Soul Manipulation, variation of Healing.

akira28

flirt a bit, do some recon. tell her to send you a cute pic.
edit: ok already covered, but yeah it's worth checking out at least.
Just remember. hand+eye+pelvis coordination.

Preemptive Adaptation
Power/Ability to: Instantly gain powers and/or skills in response to future threats

The power to instantly develop powers and/or skills in response to unavoidable and imminent threats in the future. A combination of Precognition and Reactive Adaptation.

Soul Healing
Power/Ability to: heal spiritual damage

The power to heal damage done to the soul. Sub-power of Soul Manipulation, variation of Healing.

Someone could ether you, and you would shrug it off.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
If you got that bishop type absorb anything; you're already dead.

Lol. Word. I think they described it as also being able to snatch other folks powers, but can still be harmed if they're to much for your body. They showed a picture of that one Quincy from Bleach as an example (he got bodied though).

hypernima

Banned
Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: The power to manipulate and generate the force that will bring an end to the universe.

Troll Physiology: Power to use the abilities of trolls

Mags is dope, but if this show didn't have Timothy Olyphant...I probably wouldn't watch it.

Apocalyptic Force Manipulation: The power to manipulate and generate the force that will bring an end to the universe.

Troll Physiology: Power to use the abilities of trolls

lmao @ troll physiology.

Leave your wallet,keys at home, only take your license, car key, and cell. Make sure your GPS is on and send out a couple of calls and texts. If things go south and its a setup at least you left some breadcrumbs out

Slayven

Came across this on Tumblr. Click this link twice and post what you get: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Photokinetic Blade Construction - The ability to create bladed weapons of light.
The user can construct blade weapons of various shapes and sizes out of light photon particles that are capable of cutting through virtually anything. Some blades may last forever, depending on the skill of the user.​

Fire Aura - The ability to surround oneself in a fiery aura.
Users of this ability can surround themselves in fire becoming hot to the touch. The user could burn anything that they touch. They would be an extreme danger to others. They could achieve flight by lifting themselves by the fire surrounding them, or by propelling themselves.​

Not bad, I guess.

4th Wall Awareness-The ability to be aware that one's Universe is fictional, and potentially use this to act in otherwise impossible ways within their fictional universe.

Umbrakinetic Combat-The user can fuse manipulation of darkness with physical combat to create a devastating martial arts. They can use both direct and indirect attacks, utilizing every patch of darkness or shadow available or create tools and weapons as needed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Meta Ability Creation
The ability to create supernatural abilities without limit. Perfect form of Ability Creation. Sub-power of Meta Probability Manipulation and Meta Power Manipulation.

Users can create any ability without any limitation and bestow it upon themselves, as well as others. They can notably create enhanced versions of existing abilities or specific countermeasures for any of them, and accumulate an unlimited number of abilities without any side-effects. Users can even take it further and thoroughly customize a power, like designing a power to only harm a certain thing or activate after a certain condition.

Essentially, this is the power to create any Superpower Wiki page you wish and gain the corresponding abilities.

i9r0eBQhGpbV.png

and this shit too? da fuq

Inugami Physiology

Similar to Shikigami, Inugami are evoked for criminal activities, such as murdering, kidnapping and mutilation of the victims. If the evoker is perfectly trained, they can order his Inugami to possess humans and manipulate them. The victim is often forced to kill itself or other peoples, or to act like being lunatic. But Inugami are also said to be very dangerous for the evoker: since the Inugami´s soul is blinded by its desire for revenge and its unstoppable rage, the Inugami can quickly escape the master´s control and kill their own evoker.

i2KrqJJNT6Avh.png

show you the final form or make you think you won then have you kill yourself over a twinkie

Seems like DY got a decent powerset, first one is god tier. Second one is meh.

4th Wall Awareness-The ability to be aware that one's Universe is fictional, and potentially use this to act in otherwise impossible ways within their fictional universe.

Umbrakinetic Combat-The user can fuse manipulation of darkness with physical combat to create a devastating martial arts. They can use both direct and indirect attacks, utilizing every patch of darkness or shadow available or create tools and weapons as needed.

So you're a slightly more useful deadpool?

Top Bottom