• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
They've got fucking guns in the next Souls game? I'm gonna give these bosses the long kiss goodnight, when they look through the fog gate.

Gorillaz

They've got fucking guns in the next Souls game? I'm gonna give these bosses the long kiss goodnight, when they look through the fog gate.

Project Beast....

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready

CorruptDemandingAmericantoad.gif

that wipe-gun-blade-whatever, doe
7BhxHFl.png

If this was Sony's end game at E3 they might need to do a little revisions then haha

I just finished a session of Dark Souls 2. It ended how it always ends, I rage quit cause the game was slapping me around.

Really excited to see what becomes of Project Beast.

Sadness Inducement

The power to induce sadness.

Capabilities
The user can induce a state of sorrow on themselves or on others and make their enemies woeful and miserable and at a high level some users can make their target commit suicide, also to the target's combat and social abilities very sloppy and rusty.

Mechanical Limb Generation

Create limbs from machinery

Capabilities
The user can create appendages from machines, which may grant additional abilities depending of from what kind of mechanical features they have and what limb they replace. These limbs may replace their own, or be in addition of them.

I actually had a comic character in high school with the second ability, but that first one is just not me.

Oldschoolgamer

*Yawn*

Maybe I'm just jaded at this point, but I've learned to give up on games that look like early proofs of concept more than an actual cohesive game. Especially when it's coming from Japan.

Project Beast is at least 5 years off. And that's if it ever materializes.

The director has a proven track record. There is no proof of concept. lol.

I've say it will be a spring 2015 release, Miyazaki gets shit done quick and they had 3 years since DS1 to work on it

what was up with that "umph" in the middle of the vine doe?

The middle, what about the one at the end by the chick holdin the phone? I had to close that shit quick and erase the history from my browser. Last thing I need is FBI kicking down my door over some mistaken shit.

As much as I liked Demon's Souls and what I played of Dark Souls

I havent been a part of the DS "religion" in about 3 years

I have yet to play DS2 and I dont even care

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Yeah? Even though there's like 20 DS threads in gaming everyday

LOL! I've watched colleagues here play it, but its not really "clicked" for me like Skyrim did when i watched a friend play that. It did take me a whole 2 years before i actually played Skyrim myself so who knows.

Alright so this chick told me about a show I should check out about two brothers with the black one being adopted and they're rich or something like that? Sounds like foolishness.

Oldschoolgamer

LOL! I've watched colleagues here play it, but its not really "clicked" for me like Skyrim did when i watched a friend play that. It did take me a whole 2 years before i actually played Skyrim myself so who knows.

I just bought this shit on a whim the other day. Lol. I'm super late to the Dark Souls 1 party. Unless it goes to hell in this second half, it's easily in my top 5 for last gen.

Watching Fox's Monday Night Fights off my DVR and it's Jim Ross' debut for the network. He's doing pretty well for someone who isn't familiar with the sport.

So I'm basically A supergenius Naruto

Replication Teleportation

The ability to clone and teleport user and clones by different methods. Combination of Replication and Teleportation. The user is able to clone themselves and teleport themselves and clones to elsewhere or switch places between themselves and/or clones.

Limitations

May be limited on how many clones can be made.
May be limited by cloning method.
May take a great deal of energy out of the user.
Clones may not be able to teleport.

Computer Perception

The user possesses the analytical prowess of a supercomputer, allowing them to compute and process information at great speeds.

"NegroRuto"

SIIIIIIGH!

You can find the uncensored version by following the link in the D Dot story.

Turns out the dude who started the fight got arrested, as he should. Why do people like fucking with other people? Why can't people just leave other people alone? If the dude was curious, he should have went on the internet like any sane person.

Top Bottom