• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
ibau732icwTuei.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't spread that garbage around. Pathetic. Look at that shit. So shittily made.

I love this post from okayplayer

i guess i started to become aware of marketing hype
around the time n'sync and backstreet boys blew up.

i started to realize these guys were successful, at least in part,
because there was a label that really doing everything they could
to make ppl believe these artists were the best thing since "thriller."

but i still thought hype was something OTHER ppl fell for.
(i don't love "thriller" because other ppl do. i love it b/c i do.
and i don't love n'sync because i am not falling for the hype.)

but then one night, i put on that grenique album,
and i realized that i didn't even fucking like it.
i had talked about how it was "real music" and
it was "real musicians," but i remember the precise moment
when i realized that i was always processing what i was SUPPOSED
to like about the album instead of being genuinely moved by it.

in other words, i had bought the hype.
it was subtle hype. it wasn't montages of ppl storming the stage hype.
but it was hype, nevertheless.

i bought the idea of grenique,
not the music.

i was floored. that was the moment that killed my
music snobbery. what was the difference between me
and the "mindless" n'sync fans?

nothing.

and i eventually went back and listened to n'sync.
they actually had some bangers. shocking.

so realizing i didn't like that album after i thought i did
taught me a few things...
1) hype can be subtle
2) you can't write off something just because of hype (shit, maybe even MJ used hype... shocker)

I realized the same thing a couple years ago myself and its in effect right now

this Barrel Brothers album by Skyzoo and Torae should be everything a "real" hiphop fan should want

but I'll be damned if these dudes arent putting me to sleep lyrically

Wynnebeck

Banned
I see Wynneback never came back from his "win"

we tried to warm him fam

I've got wynnebeck's blood on my hands...

Until he comes back with a receipt that doesn't only list 3 carnival tickets and two cotton candies, Losebeck.

dem cheers tho....sickening. regardless of your personal beliefs to condone this filth is sad and I bet every person cheering hoots and hollas at somebody church every Sunday.

Edit - Wynnebeck!!!! HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

He got checked by the world's strongest kid at the carnival. Got his wallet, phone, and girls taken faster than Liam Neeson's daughter.

OLhN2nH.jpg

I'm alive brehs and the night went no way I thought it would. I get over to the carnival and meet the girls only to find out her "sister" isn't actually her sister at all. It's just her best friend that the family loves as well. They were horny because they had just left a sex shop before going to the carnival and decided to text me. So I get to the carnival (which was being hosted by a catholic church Lord forgive me) and her "sister" has a small chest but a phat ass so the entire time, I was doing my best to not look, but couldn't help it.

So after looking at ticket prices, I decided not to buy a wristband since it was $25. Her sister says "Hey what's that over there?" I turn around and the friend bought me a wristband so I would go on rides with them. After 3 hours of spinning and flipping, I was dizzy as a champ so she said we should get some food and won some prizes (I got a red fedora and feather boa for winning the Strongman game lol). After eating they wanted to take a walk around the local neighborhood. We get to a park and sit down at some benches and start talking.

These chicks must have been on that thirst type stuff because it became all about their likes and dislikes during sex and somehow turned into a game of truth and dare, high school style. Long story short, by the end of the game. I have both girls lying on the bend table holding each others hands while I'm fingering both of them at the same time. My hands were soaked. Afterwards, they were so tired, I had to walk between them to carry them up back to their vehicle. I'm currently in the process of getting dressed to go over this morning and finish the job. lol

I'm alive brehs and the night went no way I thought it would. I get over to the carnival and meet the girls only to find out her "sister" isn't actually her sister at all. It's just her best friend that the family loves as well. They were horny because they had just left a sex shop before going to the carnival and decided to text me. So I get to the carnival (which was being hosted by a catholic church Lord forgive me) and her "sister" has a small chest but a phat ass so the entire time, I was doing my best to not look, but couldn't help it.

Long story short, by the end of the game. I have both girls lying on the bend table holding each others hands while I'm fingering both of them at the same time. My hands were soaked. Afterwards, they were so tired, I had to walk between them to carry them up back to their vehicle. I'm currently in the process of getting dressed to go over this morning and finish the job. lol

1vvAE8L.png

$25 sounds pricey for a strokejob. If I was one of those girls I'd wait til Wynne's rent was due, you could probably haggle him down to a 50¢ soda and a bag of funyuns.

harSon

Banned
The fuck did you do to have them so tired from fingering that you had to carry them to their car?

Wynn throwing gang signs and jutsu seals in the pussy.

Join the family. You know you want to.

Fuck you man. Can't stop laughing in my office right now LOL

Jado

Banned
Is there a hispanic/latino culture thread? I did some digging and found this which, if true, seems really fucked up to me.

As I recall, there was a Hispanic thread where Hispanic-Gaf and anyone else interested would get together and chat. Eventually, the Barbershop was created for Black-Gaf. Everything was cool until one day, some copy cat threads starting popping up. Basically they were mostly just trolls made in response to some salty gaffers feeling slighted at there being a thread for black and hispanic members. The mods couldn't couldn't really lock them without appearing discriminatory, so they just mashed them all together into the "People with Skin" thread, saying Gaf wasn't for insular communities or whatever.

That's how I remember it. I wasn't online when the foolishness started, and trying to read the mashed up thread to get the story was a mess.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is there a hispanic/latino culture thread? I did some digging and found this which, if true, seems really fucked up to me.
That's about right. The Hispanic culture thread was a lot older than the BCT too. Really Fucked up all around.

It wasn't a 'feeling discriminatory' thing though.

Top Bottom