• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

BlackJace

I don't get why people would feel slighted. It's not like they were literally barred from posting if they weren't of that race. Non-black people post in here often, and we don't act hostile from what i understand.

I mean, you have all the privilege in the motherfucking world, and that's what makes you feel excluded?

Gorillaz

Wynn I want to see them receipts, I know your reading this thread

Edit: now I see it....lol
Don't spread that garbage around. Pathetic. Look at that shit. So shittily made.

Sunny it's too late friend. That McMahon gif will be remixed to the end of time, and worse, there isn't a Legit Shook watermark

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny it's too late friend. That McMahon gif will be remixed to the end of time, and worse, there isn't a Legit Shook watermark

At least I'll always have this
ibggfirjIjHJou.gif

Spinluck

Yo Nintendo fucking tried Diddy Kong. I'm unlocking characters in MK8 and whatnot, and I come to the realization that they cut Diddy but kept this nigga Koopa Troopa in the game.

Yo Nintendo fucking tried Diddy Kong. I'm unlocking characters in MK8 and whatnot, and I come to the realization that they cut Diddy but kept this nigga Koopa Troopa in the game.

7 koopalings and like half a dozen babies, but no Diddy. Alright then I see you Nintendo

Donkey Kong time it is then

FyreWulff

The fuck did you do to have them so tired from fingering that you had to carry them to their car?

Wynn throwing gang signs and jutsu seals in the pussy.

Currently 3 for 3 on women not being able to stand after the hand. Just keep up and don't stop, give a short break, keep going again. Helps if you build. Honestly, just listening to their breathing and watch their body for your speedups and slowdowns, and the rest will follow.

In other pussy related news, I just bought a harness and leash for my brother's cat. Put her out in the lawn and she pretty much started hyperventilating :p Hopefully this is something we can train that cat to do so she can go wear herself outside while still being a mainly indoor cat.

The fuck did you do to have them so tired from fingering that you had to carry them to their car?

Monica tryin to open up them chakras

My man training to be the Ho'kage

Gave those girls the Five point palm exploding heart technique.

Not with his fingers. But maybe things work different in ponyville.

Wynnbeck doing some Orochimaru sealing Naruto shit.

LMAO

pussy sign language

I cannnnnnnnoooootttttt

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

toad "king shit" is still in the game, so im good eventually

Currently 3 for 3 on women not being able to stand after the hand. Just keep up and don't stop, give a short break, keep going again. Helps if you build. Honestly, just listening to their breathing and watch their body for your speedups and slowdowns, and the rest will follow.

I'm fingering both of them at the same time. My hands were soaked. Afterwards, they were so tired, I had to walk between them to carry them up back to their vehicle. I'm currently in the process of getting dressed to go over this morning and finish the job. lol

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Monica Trained in Hand to Hand Combat

Wynnebeck

Banned
I hear if you buy wynnebeck a carnival ticket he'll give you and your friend a handyJ.

I hear Wynnepacks are like coupons for daycare services.

What I wanna know is if it's regularly 12.50 or if he ran a BOGO deal and his price is a nonnegotiable $25.

$25 sounds pricey for a strokejob. If I was one of those girls I'd wait til Wynne's rent was due, you could probably haggle him down to a 50¢ soda and a bag of funyuns.

Wynnebeck should of held out for Universal Studios passes.

Bruhs, the fact that I got all of that and didn't have to pay for shit had me on that Ving Rhames, Baby Boy, drinking-kool-aid-butt-ass-naked vibe. Shit was great.

Gave those girls the Five point palm exploding heart technique.

LOL Nah, Fyre got the right idea. Watch the breathing and body language, learn when to speed up and slow down, and enjoy your super soaker.

I had faith in him the whole time, I knew he would come out fine. Just want to state that for the record

Thank you bruh. At least one of y'all didn't think I got snatched up like Silence of the Lambs lol.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Monica Trained in Hand to Hand Combat

#DEAD LOL

Top Bottom