• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

tumblr_n3nobfpj211tp8xdeo1_500.jpg

smh

I'm alive brehs and the night went no way I thought it would. I get over to the carnival and meet the girls only to find out her "sister" isn't actually her sister at all. It's just her best friend that the family loves as well. They were horny because they had just left a sex shop before going to the carnival and decided to text me. So I get to the carnival (which was being hosted by a catholic church Lord forgive me) and her "sister" has a small chest but a phat ass so the entire time, I was doing my best to not look, but couldn't help it.

So after looking at ticket prices, I decided not to buy a wristband since it was $25. Her sister says "Hey what's that over there?" I turn around and the friend bought me a wristband so I would go on rides with them. After 3 hours of spinning and flipping, I was dizzy as a champ so she said we should get some food and won some prizes (I got a red fedora and feather boa for winning the Strongman game lol). After eating they wanted to take a walk around the local neighborhood. We get to a park and sit down at some benches and start talking.

These chicks must have been on that thirst type stuff because it became all about their likes and dislikes during sex and somehow turned into a game of truth and dare, high school style. Long story short, by the end of the game. I have both girls lying on the bend table holding each others hands while I'm fingering both of them at the same time. My hands were soaked. Afterwards, they were so tired, I had to walk between them to carry them up back to their vehicle. I'm currently in the process of getting dressed to go over this morning and finish the job. lol

Damn nigga you got summer sausages for fingers? Lol glad it wasnt a setup and you had a grand ole time

RedSwirl

This sounds like the plot arc of a million cartoon episodes and kids movies I saw during the 90's:

-Dude likes girl but can't talk to her.
-Dude asks for advice and get's
it from all over the place, much of it pick-up strategies.
-One person says "be yourself," and is quickly disregarded.
-Two acts of cringe later, dude decides to be himself which either get's him a date or an amicable put down.

I'm sure that was at least one episode of Doug.

It's like years of media tried to push that "keep it real" message and then the guys who needed it the most just forgot it. I'm still trying to figure out why. Did the message get hammered so much it turned into background noise?

Top Bottom