• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
the fuck is up w/ lance stevenson

http://t.co/xiS82celv7

fywtcf1e2ccicuxkilwh.gif

RedSwirl

Going to the beach is some pretty strong proof this "out of my league" thing is bullshit.

Oh, and when did the box cut start coming back?

harSon

Banned
Man, just saw the preview for FX's new show Tyrant, and the main character Bassam "Barry" Al Fayeed, the son of a dictator in a fictitious Arab country, is played by this dude?

file.ashx

Of course

Man, just saw the preview for FX's new show Tyrant, and the main character Bassam "Barry" Al Fayeed, the son of a dictator in a fictitious Arab country, is played by this dude?

file.ashx

Of course

Admittedly, there are "fair-skinned" Arabs out there, but...yeah. I'm not down with this. Is Bashir from Deep Space Nine that busy?

I'm also amused at the "Barry" nickname. Like a certain president.

Slayven

file.ashx

Of course

I always mad the dude from the Mummy didn't get more work. He is Iserli, but that would be closer.

Damn I'm enjoying these days off. Got into House of Cards beat the glitchy mess but enjoyable Lego Marvel and got paid.

So what the fuck I miss family?

breh's I think everyone predicted the heat to dominate.....but man....

Stevenson just don't care.

edit @Rio

Wynnebeck had a story to tell as flavorful as any thing FreeMufasa could muster which ended with him serving two young thangs up with 11 herbs and spices "finger lickin good"

and we still in the bucket.

Watching Miami moonwalk into the Finals every year while The West murder each other is tired. I just wanted Indy to take a 7 game beat down so that Miami would at least have to be on a basketball for more than a handful of games until the finals.

Peach got a rapcar?

Damn I might have to get that
Everybody can drive the rapcar, some people look better in it than others.
For example, Wario and Waluigi look like Shock G, Ludwig has the Kat Williams perm, Roy has Flavor Flav glasses and Shy Guy is rocking the old Wu-Tang hoodie-ski mask combo.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Just putting this out there. Mario Kart 8 has a rap car as one of the karts.

You can also put monster truck wheels on it if you want to go full dope boy. Like so,

can you change the color of the vehicles? im not on that camron tip

For example, Wario and Waluigi look like Shock G, Ludwig has the Kat Williams perm, Roy has Flavor Flav glasses and Shy Guy is rocking the old Wu-Tang hoodie-ski mask combo.

styling on dudes while looking like humpty would be hilarious

J10

Banned

All that fuss over no black characters for nothing.

why do monicas on FB always post meme pictures that look like they've been printed out, scanned, reprinted, and scanned in again:

10273544_10152379911027420_9209884324499523543_n.jpg

I swear I see at least one of these every day

J10

Banned
Exponential jpeg compression. Copy of a copy of a copy of a copy. Screenshots of something that's already been screenshotted a hundred times.

Wynnebeck

Banned
See I would join y'all niggas in MK8 if Nintendo would stop fucking around and gives us a deal for $150-$199. I can not physically make myself buy a Wii U over that price. I would try Craigslist, but I like my kidneys where they are.

DominoKid

I'd have to win the MK8 and the system in a contest. A gift would work too but I'm not gonna act like I wouldn't be a little disappointed.

Top Bottom