• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It has one of the best antagonists of all-time.

You thought it was but

566.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
question to some of yall that know a bit more about anime is there anything else out there close to that "pulp" feel of black lagoon?

Outlaw Star

Cyber City Oedo 808

Mezzo Forte

Megazone 23 (episode 2 in particular is prolly what you want but watch all 3!)

Kite

Battle Angel Alita

Monster is still the GOAT anime

Nah that's LOGH

Besides Monster is probably too dry of a series for someone looking for something like Black Lagoon. They're pretty much exact opposites of each other.

Silky

Banned
Dragon's Dogma just let me push this bigass cyclops off of a hill.

I didn't even know I was heading up a hill until after the fact. It's pitch black and I don't know what the fuck is going on.

And now my team's going into a den of all-female thieves, this shit is tooo goood

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member

I didn't even know I was heading up a hill until after the fact. It's pitch black and I don't know what the fuck is going on.

And now my team's going into a den of all-female thieves, this shit is tooo goood

Before summer ends I gotta finally sit down and play this.

Have had it sitting on my Hd since I got it free from Ps+

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

it irritates me so damn much that i cant buy this on steam.

Silky

Banned
I got myself stuck....there's this den of thieves that gets pissed off if I have a male member in my group and attempt to travel. But for some reason they won't let me swap out Rook for some reason.

jWILL253

Banned
Yo, you guys know of any anime that has that Dragonball Z type of intensity?

The anime I've been following AnimeGAF on is a bit light in the ass...

Gorillaz

^ehh Attack on Titan is pretty intense...and melodramatic

Also, The last guardian is dead, "officially". The dream will never be realized.

Satch

Banned
if you watch AoT, go ahead and binge it. like watch it as fast as possible so that the dead air doesnt hurt your impression of the show.

Top Bottom