• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
wow, as if i wasn't already feeling homesick, one of the gaffers in FGW mentioned that both MK and KI are developed in Chicago

Like goddamn clockwork. GAF loves to connect dots. What get's me is when information with no basis in reality get's repeated so much just within GAF that it becomes accepted as fact (ex: Iwata's supposed impending resignation).

Gaming side loves false prophets.

Call and apologize. I'm serious! It's important.

Tip. Stuff like this is easily forgetten when you come back with some extra for the inconvenience you caused.

lol, yeah. I talked to him, and he was able to get me in this afternoon, and I always tip him pretty well, so we were good.

When it comes to a person that routinely works on you with clippers and a straight razor...treat them right

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Tbh I'm not mad that rift was brought. It would have had to logically happened at some point. My beef is that it was Facebook out of everybody that brought it. We all know corporations only have their best interest at heart but fB seems to enjoy going the extra mile to screw their consumers. I'd be less worried if it was at least a partnership.
Somewhat hypocritically I will say I did not take OR seriously until that 2b buyout though.

Edit: just had the chance to read the page before this one. Y'all talking about crazy ND fans I'm all off topic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whoever was talking about that Clubhouse sandwich from McDonalds wasn't wrong

Satisfied x500

DominoKid

Well I get my whip back in 2 weeks
ibb9KkxjeoMwQC.png

My boss said no emphatically.

damn LMAO.

FyreWulff

This is going to be a janky post and not written very well, but here's my quick take

Gamers have an overvalued sense of corporate loyalty when it comes to people in the industry. The overturn is much, MUCH higher than they think, and they also don't work at the company itself. You could work for the bestest devalpar aver but if the company is set up to go in one direction and you want to go in another, you're going to want to work elsewhere where you do what you want to do.

In addition, many gamers tend to wrap up their self worth in the games they buy. They want to feel like they backed the right horse at all times. When people leave a company, they feel the only reason a person can leave is because something went wrong', so now either they'll paint the person that left a traitor to the GAMING COMMUNITY and a sellout, or they'll start saying the developer is doomed and go throw out all of their copies. Look at the Oculus vitriol, and dig deeper and see how many people you'll notice say stuff like "oculus betrayed gaming". This is people that wear what they buy as their identity.

J10

Banned
This is going to be a janky post and not written very well, but here's my quick take

Gamers have an overvalued sense of corporate loyalty when it comes to people in the industry. The overturn is much, MUCH higher than they think, and they also don't work at the company itself. You could work for the bestest devalpar aver but if the company is set up to go in one direction and you want to go in another, you're going to want to work elsewhere where you do what you want to do.

In addition, many gamers tend to wrap up their self worth in the games they buy. They want to feel like they backed the right horse at all times. When people leave a company, they feel the only reason a person can leave is because something went wrong', so now either they'll paint the person that left a traitor to the GAMING COMMUNITY and a sellout, or they'll start saying the developer is doomed and go throw out all of their copies. Look at the Oculus vitriol, and dig deeper and see how many people you'll notice say stuff like "oculus betrayed gaming". This is people that wear what they buy as their identity.

I love watching you school fools on Halo 2. Game was broken beyond belief. "People spent more time playing Halo 2's glitches than it's sandbox" is the truest thing ever said.

3 & Reach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yall can have that Halo. The last one I played was Reach. After I went through the campaign on Legendary I refuse to look at another spartan again.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I stopped playing Halo after 3.

I also maintain that Shotty Snipers was the worst gametype i have ever played in the history of ever.

Were you sad because everybody died?

Hell nah. Didnt give a shit. I was tapped out by the amount of bullshit and it turned me off of Halo. I am pretty good at FPS's but the amount of gamebreaking what the fuckery that went down in the game was whatever.

FyreWulff

Burial Mounds.

Let's start the other team in the bottom of a bowl.

The upper cliffs have a sniper rifle that spawns right next to the spawncampers

Can't make this shit up

Oh right, and the sword was on the map, too. Good ol OP sword, walking around with an smg and then tapping Y, killing dudes from a mile away with your infinite ammo weapon of mass destruction.

LMAO classic. Mothafuckas just sitting there in that little circle spawning and spraying their little SMGs with all their might, dudes with Rockets/Snipers/Battle Rifles laughing at their pitiful attempts at offense

good times

Or taking the banshee up to places with snipes or rocks. Also a treat. Like people taking banshee on top of Headlong.

Zanzibar annoyed the piss out of me too. Superbounce on top of base. Come up from beach one of two ways only to be buttfucked every time.

akira28

Oop. Reach was pretty bad too. As if any of us really enjoyed waiting for some prick to come out of AL.

i kinda did. Motherfucker knew he was gonna get it. I was a grenade launcher guy(love dat propipe), so I would just plant a clinker right next to him and watch him sweat. Soon as he comes out, pop the fuse.

I loved the armor abilities of Reach. Fucking hated H4 though.

Top Bottom