• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
How Marlow Briggs gonna use his ice power and yell out, "AW, SLEET SLEET SLEET"?

This is the best worst game ever.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
speaking of anime, is Bleach worth watching past the first arc?

They just
rescued Rukia
, and it looks like there's a ton of filler in the future. Should I just stop or keep going?

JohnDoe

Banned
speaking of anime, is Bleach worth watching past the first arc?

They just
rescued Rukia
, and it looks like there's a ton of filler in the future. Should I just stop or keep going?

Keep reading until the Arrancar arc is over (hell, even the arrancar arc is way weaker). After that it's horrible until the current arc (at least that's what my brother says) but it's just not worth it reading all the shit that's in-between to get to the current one imo.

Slayven

But I said I aint a brony
UdIUdDq.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bleach is aite.

There's a LOT of filler in the show but when its on point its fukkin dope.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ehh... Bleach fights are alright.
I wish Kingdom would get a decent anime adaption, the manga is absolute god-tier in terms of fights and everything.
And the main character actually develops, how unheard of.

I like Kingdom.

But for the record - the show is ugly as sin.

JohnDoe

Banned
I like Kingdom.

But for the record - the show is ugly as sin.

Yep, it's so fucking ugly, it took me by surprise. I didn't even know they made Anime that look that bad.
Especially with how the art in the manga has improved the difference is insane.

JohnDoe

Banned
I don't like the main character in Kingdom, he dumb as hell

Wuuuut, shin is great.
As opposed to a character like Luffy, his lack of intelligence is a legitimate flaw. He makes mistakes on the battlefield because he just doesn't have any talent for being a strategist.
When you look at Luffy's dumbass mistakes during fights, it just makes you facepalm so hard. Shin actually had to find a way to deal with his disadvantage and suffered some pretty big setbacks because of it. He's also developing in a direction which should allow him to lead his troops without
Kyou Kai or Ten's help.

he turns into a fucking g tho

He's a g from the beginning, considering his age. It's just a joy watching him develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom