• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

The goal was to get a free meal and hopefully throw her off the idea of wanting the D. Apparently, BCT has no faith in me that I can keep my dick to myself lol.

Huh?

She invites you for drinks, flirts with you. Then texts you which makes it CLEAR that she wants the D.

You then accept her offer for dinner, to "throw her off the idea" ?

giphy.gif

Are we being trolled here?

Did you plant the seed already?

Who the hell cuddles with strangers and not has sex?

Free meal? You didnt even have dessert!!!

I'm convinced this is the first girl that has hollered at Wynne and this dude is new to this shit.

I mean there are levels to this shit, but Wynne bruh you're that remedial preschooler right now.

I'm convinced this is the first girl that has hollered at Wynne and this dude is new to this shit.

I mean there are levels to this shit, but Wynne bruh you're that remedial preschooler right now.

nah breh, remember that one chick he went to Dave and Busters with just to shoot her down

this aint the first time ya'll

Wynnebeck

Banned
he's retroactively making my memories of this game worse

Winback-n64uscover.jpg

Aww come on! That hurts. :(

We should campaign instead to change his tag to :3

lol So let me get this straight, you all think that I'm reveling in the entire situation and that I'm playing games with her? For what reason and end though? Yeah if I get the cheeks, I get the cheeks and then possibly have to deal with a chick who might get attached and then have to deal with her Army fiance coming after me? I'll chalk it up to the fact that I just got out of a relationship so maybe I'm just rusty, but I can't just 'cut her off'. I'm a friendly person by nature and unless you've seriously fucked me over, I can't just stop talking. I want to be friends with her, but I also don't want to have to fear she's going to pounce me if she gets me alone.

royalan

Aww come on! That hurts. :(

lol So let me get this straight, you all think that I'm reveling in the entire situation and that I'm playing games with her?
For what reason and end though? Yeah if I get the cheeks, I get the cheeks and then possibly have to deal with a chick who might get attached and then have to deal with her Army fiance coming after me? I'll chalk it up to the fact that I just got out of a relationship so maybe I'm just rusty, but I can't just 'cut her off'. I'm a friendly person by nature and unless you've seriously fucked me over, I can't just stop talking. I want to be friends with her, but I also don't want to have to fear she's going to pounce me if she gets me alone.

YES NIGGA YES

I mean, say this shit out loud: "I know this thirsty chick who has made it absolutely clear that she wants to hop on my dick while her husband is not around. So, in a fair attempt to dissuade her, I...went out to dinner with her."

Does the shit even make sense when you say it aloud???

Satch

Banned
lol So let me get this straight, you all think that I'm reveling in the entire situation and that I'm playing games with her? For what reason and end though? Yeah if I get the cheeks, I get the cheeks and then possibly have to deal with a chick who might get attached and then have to deal with her Army fiance coming after me? I'll chalk it up to the fact that I just got out of a relationship so maybe I'm just rusty, but I can't just 'cut her off'. I'm a friendly person by nature and unless you've seriously fucked me over, I can't just stop talking. I want to be friends with her, but I also don't want to have to fear she's going to pounce me if she gets me alone.

you big dummy youre doing it because youre stupid or young (idk which you didnt answer my question)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
"it was just dinner :3"

"those texts could've meant anything :3"

"i just wanted a good meal and conversation :3"

:3

Slayven

shoulda took yo black ass to church instead of dinner

get acquainted with God......... lord know ya ass need it

That is why I stay home and worship at the shrines of Devo and Satch. My faith saved me from the streets, and I can now repel vampires with wonder woman comics.

Wynnebeck

Banned
you big dummy youre doing it because youre stupid or young (idk which you didnt answer my question)

lol I'm not stupid and I just turned 25 recently. The way I see it, keeping everything cordial and not putting myself in a situation I can't get out of will be the way I keep it cool. It's not like I'm walking around her with my dick swinging going, "What a great day for sex!"

Gorillaz

we need a cute exchange rate here

where does target fit into this shit

target has to be a step over kmart....maybe under walmart since walmart has more of a variety....but the people at target when I go there look a little more "healthy"

where does dollar general fit in to all of this

royalan

It really sounds like Wynnebeck is doing whatever he can to maintain some sort of built-in excuse for whenever he decides to get the balls and actually smash.

No, guys! I swear I didn't mean to fuck! I only went over to her place with some Trojans, KY Warming for Her Pleasure, Ciroq and my Maxwell Greatest Hits cd to try to talk her out of wanting to fuck me! C'mon! Y'all know I've been trying to get her off my dick this whole time!

It really sounds like Wynnebeck is doing whatever he can to maintain some sort of built-in excuse for whenever he decides to get the balls and actually smash.

No, guys! I swear I didn't mean to fuck! I only went over to her place with some Trojans, KY Warming for Her Pleasure, Ciroq and my Maxwell Greatest Hits cd to try to talk her out of wanting to fuck me! C'mon! Y'all know I've been trying to get her off my dick this whole time!
"we were just goinhg to make Lasagne and binge watch 'Orange is the new Black', i swear!!! guys?? guys?!"

Satch

Banned

he didnt mean to stick it in........... they were both naked and he just tripped over a lego and she was there to break his fall

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I never thought she was serious about all that stuff

target has to be a step over kmart....maybe under walmart since walmart has more of a variety....but the people at target when I go there look a little more "healthy"

where does dollar general fit in to all of this

TJ Maxx cute - all she wear is school clothes

I can't be the only one who got all their school clothes from TJ Maxx, lol

Mortemis

Banned
I worked at kmart for a bit. To me, kmart cute is anywhere from a middle aged lady rolling in with 3 kids, to a couple of old ladies fighting over an electric shopping cart (which actually happened, made me take an early break).

Don't fux with kmart cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom