• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

slay is the dirty south Klarion the Witch boy.

I know Walmart ugly is a standard, so they need to be well below Kmart cute.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LOL dude they they just open a Roses in my area after a 20 year absence, I thought they had died with Food Max.

let me guess

right across the street from piggly wiggly

breh, its like you posting from 1997 burlington, north carolina

im fuckin ded. good night lol

Slayven

How busted is roses to be below kmart?

LMAO this mothafucka said Roses

I'm weak man
My fondness memory of Roses was playing Sonic 2 on a display there.

slay is the dirty south Klarion the Witch boy.

I know Walmart ugly is a standard, so they need to be well below Kmart cute.

Put that Bum Bum Bum in your voice when you say that.

let me guess

right across the street from piggly wiggly

breh, its like you posting from 1997 burlington, north carolina

im fuckin ded. good night lol

Still ain't got no Piggly Wigglys, got a couple of IGAs though.

DY_nasty

slay is that 60 yr old deacon/assistant pastor at church that always tries to holla at your grandma and don't care if you're right next to her when he does it

Slayven

the Piggly Wiggly closed here and Winn-Dixie got rebranded to Harvey's.

i just checkled Google Maps, there's actually a Rose's here. i might have to check i

... ohhhh ... maybe not.

But that Chek soda, a case of 32 for like 4 dollars.

Dr._Chek_404829.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The west coast question of the night. Maybe its like fedco was

Sounds like what used to be the Pic-N-Save around here about 20-25 years ago. We had one next to the Kmart. In case Kmart cost too much.

We also had a Gemco before Target bought them out!

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
lol I'm not stupid and I just turned 25 recently. The way I see it, keeping everything cordial and not putting myself in a situation I can't get out of will be the way I keep it cool. It's not like I'm walking around her with my dick swinging going, "What a great day for sex!"

I mean this sincerely, so take it from someone who has done stupid shit you can't even begin to imagine, and has been in EXACTLY this situation....

CUT OFF CONTACT with this chick asap. Want to avoid being in a compromising situation? Then minimise any risk of that. If you absolutely need to keep in contact with her, then keep it "frosty-civil".

Or you know, just fuck her and be done with it.

DY_nasty

I mean this sincerely, so take it from someone who has done stupid shit you can't even begin to imagine, and has been in EXACTLY this situation....

CUT OFF CONTACT with this chick asap. Want to avoid being in a compromising situation? Then minimise any risk of that. If you absolutely need to keep in contact with her, then keep it "frosty-civil".

"but we're just friends :3"

royalan

All of this.

You can't maintain a friendship where one doesn't exist.

Homegirl isn't trying to be your friend, she's trying to make you her side-piece.

Throw her the dick if you really want to, but stop pretending like there's a friendship here worth salvaging. If there was, she'd respect you more than she seems to.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Aww shit. She just texted me:

"I'm sad tonight. Found out my fiance might be getting deployed soon :("

Yeah, that's the breaking point for me. The fact that she felt she needed to contact me to let me know that is too close for coincidence.

Gorillaz

Yeah, that's the breaking point for me. The fact that she felt she needed to contact me to let me know that is too close for coincidence.
Well... do whatever you need to do I guess¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:3

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Sounds like what used to be the Pic-N-Save around here about 20-25 years ago. We had one next to the Kmart. In case Kmart cost too much.

We also had a Gemco before Target bought them out!

All pic n saves around here got converted to big lots.

ReiGun

She just wants you to comfort her right now, Wynnebeck. Just be a friend.

What's the worst that could happen?

:3

DominoKid

it's time breh.
0djcf33.png

but for real though bail out.

I have two Piggly Wigglies near me: one in bumfuck-middle-of-nowhere a little ways past the main road to the interstate, and a new one just opened in town. In 2014. What the hell.

FyreWulff

Eject

don't do it

You're playing with people that have drones, guns that can shoot around corners and the ability to file paperwork in triplicate

Real talk: my high school sweetheart was Publix cute. FloridaGAF knows what's up.

what the hell is a piggly wigglies

yall down south dudes and these store names are killing me

a two piggly wiggly

I didn't even know she had a vagina until my penis was in it! :3

"There I was lighting more candles because of the power outage, getting the massage oil out because we were re-organizing her dresser drawers and helping her out of her top so she could try some of the new clothes her husband bought her, and she trips on a can of whipped cream we had out for apple pie and her vagina lands right on my penis! I guess we'll just have to be more careful next time! :3"

be devious. own it. plan around it.

no point in pretending to be ...whatever the fuck it is you trying to be right now lol

Reminds me of a friend who was always saying he'd be devious, but was too nice to do it.

Considering his current situation, I'd say he got past that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom