• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

pzpSYtpl.jpg

"What do I do Gaf? I came and slept over. She still won't leave me alone. I just like her company, Im a friendly guy :3"

Aww shit. She just texted me:

"I'm sad tonight. Found out my fiance might be getting deployed soon :("

Yeah, that's the breaking point for me. The fact that she felt she needed to contact me to let me know that is too close for coincidence.

So I'm sitting here reading this future BET Original Drama, and my advice to you is

full

find out what dat mouf do.

I just caught up. Wynne. Just Fucking stop and walk away. It's Fucking bad business. All that shit leads to is you bust a nut and you running risk on something you can find elsewhere. Is busting that nut or let me clarify "comforting" worth the possible shit storm you will encounter. I don't give a damn how long it's been. You wanna be Jody, then go for it. But remember the repercussions of your actions.

Minus cumming, absolutely nothing good can come from this. Man up walk away beat your shit and tell her look elsewhere. You better then that.

I'm gonna go smoke a black. Bored out my Fucking mind family.

Alright y'all. Just got back from dinner with ol' girl. Since she live a bit away, we decided to meet up at Chilis just to make it even. She came dressed nicely and I came in jeans and a t-shirt (that way I didn't look like I was trying to get all fancy). Sat and ordered food and so I went into the conversation off the bat to clear the air.

Me - "So about that comment last night..."

Her - "Oh the one I sent you when I was drunk?" (I did a Tiger Woods fist pump in my head hoping she would call the whole thing off)

Me - "Yeah, it caught me off guard lol."

Her - "(chuckle) I mean nothing would have happened since I have a man, but cuddling wouldn't have hurt nobody."

Me - "As much as I like cuddling, I probably would make you uncomfortable."

Her - "Well considering I haven't seen my fiance in months, I wouldn't mind. :)"

I stuffed some food in my mouth and started talking about school to throw her off the current track. The main entrees come and we talk about the World Cup (she's a soccer nut) and other things. Low and behold though, the conversation went back to cuddling.

Her - "So why would cuddling with you make me uncomfortable?"

Me - "Dunno. Cuddling with a guy who isn't your fiance seems kinda weird right?"

Her - "Well, I don't want to make it sound like I sleep around with other guys..."

My hopes rose like Icarus to the sun...

"However he did say to me once that we're both technically single since we're not actually married yet."

..and crashed to the sea in a fiery blaze. Wait hold on...

Me - "Wait, what do you you mean 'he told you'?"

Her - "Well I've always felt that if you were dating me and had sex with another girl, I'd rather you not tell me at all and keep it to yourself."

Waitress - "Hey guys, do you want some dessert?"

Me - "Nothankyoucanwegetthecheckplease?"

We said our goodbyes and I drove home, kinda glad I escaped with just conversation until the final text:

Her - "Hey I had a good time. I was wondering though, do you live alone?"

I made up an excuse.

Me - "No I live with my parents. Why do you ask?"

Her - "Just wondering. Hope we get to hang out again and maybe cuddle :)"

Now here I am telling the story. I took the chance and came to the conclusion:

d.jpg

Unfortunately for her, I'm gonna pass on this one.

See. I told you. I TOLD YOU GUISE.

Why you no listen to Kibby?

:(

xD

Reasonable response / blackgaf response: "don't do it"

GAF response: "well technically monogamy is a fairly modern innovation within social sciences and realistically you're just going paleo as applied to kinship and there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating as long as you think you deserve which we're pretty sure you do because we know virtually nothing about this woman or her husband"

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

GAF response: "well technically monogamy is a fairly modern innovation within social sciences and realistically you're just going paleo as applied to kinship and there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating as long as you think you deserve which we're pretty sure you do because we know virtually nothing about this woman or her husband"

10/10

Satch

Banned

cackling

Kraftwerk

lmao

BlackJace

Not even fucking kidding this could pass for an actual reply to that thread.

ReiGun

You the real MVP.

Trey

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was good. Simple story, solid execution. Surprisingly decent set pieces. Second best summer movie so far, I hope it does okay.

RedSwirl

lol So let me get this straight, you all think that I'm reveling in the entire situation and that I'm playing games with her? For what reason and end though? Yeah if I get the cheeks, I get the cheeks and then possibly have to deal with a chick who might get attached and then have to deal with her Army fiance coming after me? I'll chalk it up to the fact that I just got out of a relationship so maybe I'm just rusty, but I can't just 'cut her off'. I'm a friendly person by nature and unless you've seriously fucked me over, I can't just stop talking. I want to be friends with her, but I also don't want to have to fear she's going to pounce me if she gets me alone.

Look man, I'm basically the same way. I don't like being deliberately unfriendly to people unless they cross a certain line. But at this point I would at least try to politely decline shit like this, and then disappear.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Well I might be able to put this to bed. I felt kinda bad about the whole thing and actually called her. She was legit depressed sounding and confessed she was talking to me because she saw her fiance in me (black guy, military, etc.) and her initial reaction was to put me in his 'position' persay: hang out with her, keep her occupied, cuddle around a movie (I still think she wanted sex on this one), etc. She said she feels comfortable being around me which lets her feel free to just act any old way. I asked what will she plan to do if he does get deployed soon. She said she's going to talk to him about possibly getting married with a Justice of the Peace so she can move to Fort Hood and take care of his home until he comes back from deployment. I gave her some comforting words, said if she needed anything, just ask and said goodnight.

Can I put my guard down now or do you think she's trying to soften me up for the kill even though she basically just got done telling me she was using me as a surrogate?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Well I might be able to put this to bed. I felt kinda bad about the whole thing and actually called her. She was legit depressed sounding and confessed she was talking to me because she saw her fiance in me (black guy, military, etc.) and her initial reaction was to put me in his 'position' persay: hang out with her, keep her occupied, cuddle around a movie (I still think she wanted sex on this one), etc. She said she feels comfortable being around me which lets her feel free to just act any old way. I asked what will she plan to do if he does get deployed soon. She said she's going to talk to him about possibly getting married with a Justice of the Peace so she can move to Fort Hood and take care of his home until he comes back from deployment. I gave her some comforting words, said if she needed anything, just ask and said goodnight.

Can I put my guard down now or do you think she's trying to soften me up for the kill even though she basically just got done telling me she was using me as a surrogate?

stop. leave her alone. it seems like your doing this for the bct reaction

Wynnebeck

Banned
stop. leave her alone. it seems like your doing this for the bct reaction

I'm not. She's my partner in my Geology class and lab so I have to deal with her at least until the end of the summer semester. I just want to make sure we're cool so our final project doesn't get sabotaged over silliness.

She's going to get your dick.
I need to go ly down.

GAF response: "well technically monogamy is a fairly modern innovation within social sciences...

that's true though

...and realistically you're just going paleo as applied to kinship and there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating as long as you think you deserve which we're pretty sure you do because we know virtually nothing about this woman or her husband"

ok you got me, lmao

Trey

"I know you cried when I refused to cuddle with you after sex like your fiancee does, but you still gon' hook me up with those three pages on tectonic shifting, right? :3"

He's on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom