• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I'm not. She's my partner in my Geology class and lab so I have to deal with her at least until the end of the summer semester. I just want to make sure we're cool so our final project doesn't get sabotaged over silliness.
...Dis nigga...

Welp there goes my A. :(

Still got one of these though.

ibqXP4HuVqujkV.gif

Wynneback you have the game of a fucking benchwarmer....on the B squad my dude.

Jesus christ; she's your lab partner? This isn't part of the game at all!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Damn breh.

So, not only did you not smash, you're gonna take an L in class, and she basically said your dick was only worth 10.59 plus gratuity, with a side of some shit you can find in the freezer aisle at a grocery. Throw yourself in the bushes fam and next time up your hoeing.

Dudes out here with no ends tempting fate for basic biscuits.

At least you got a plate.

ReiGun

Damn breh.

So, not only did you not smash, you're gonna take an L in class, and she basically said your dick was only worth 10.59 plus gratuity, with a side of some shit you can find in the freezer aisle at a grocery. Throw yourself in the bushes fam and next time up your hoeing.

Dudes out here with no ends tempting fate for basic biscuits.

At least you got a plate.

Harsh...but true.

Reasonable response / blackgaf response: "don't do it"

GAF response: "well technically monogamy is a fairly modern innovation within social sciences and realistically you're just going paleo as applied to kinship and there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating as long as you think you deserve which we're pretty sure you do because we know virtually nothing about this woman or her husband"

i am going to "i'm an expert" this in the future.

I'm not. She's my partner in my Geology class and lab so I have to deal with her at least until the end of the summer semester. I just want to make sure we're cool so our final project doesn't get sabotaged over silliness.

oh come on. this is all an elaborate prank right? RIGHT?!?! i refuse to believe that this is reality.

Harvey: I’m sorry you felt humiliated but I told you, I don’t sleep with married women.

Lauren: Right. The moral code.

Harvey: No. It’s too big of a pain in the ass, as evidenced by my experience in court this morning.

hypernima

Banned

You better study hard, you bout to be doing a lot of work by yourself.

Mortemis

Banned
This last page man, had to go take a breather.

Reasonable response / blackgaf response: "don't do it"

GAF response: "well technically monogamy is a fairly modern innovation within social sciences and realistically you're just going paleo as applied to kinship and there's nothing inherently wrong with cheating as long as you think you deserve which we're pretty sure you do because we know virtually nothing about this woman or her husband"

But this got me the most. I'm weak. hahaha

Kraftwerk

...are you serious? You don't know what's supposed to be happening there?

Well, at first you hear someone farting. Then you hear the couple eating something juicy, Based on the sound I would wager it to be a grapefruit, or another soft and juicy fruit such as a papaya.

Then the woman professes her love to the man. And the sweet, sweet melody begins.

Well, at first you hear someone farting. Then you hear the couple eating something juicy, Based on the sound I would wager it to be a grapefruit, or another soft and juicy fruit such as a papaya.

Then the woman professes her love to the man. And the sweet, sweet melody begins.

VCmswpj.gif

Quit it.

lol the song is from 1996 they didn't have the best effects back then ;p

I have a confession to make about the whole Wynne thing

For the last 8 months or so i've gone through something similar to him except I didn't make the mistakes he's done.

There's this this 19yr old caribbean chick I see a couple of times a week b/c of my job who wants me. She's all talk tho, as she use to throw herself at me before i found out she has a man. She would toss out idea's about us hooking up at me then backing down when I accepted before I knew she had a man. He's in military bootcamp and not deployed or out of state. She was throwing herself at me and this chick we both know who was in a more fucked up situation but the chick did all the wrong mistakes i.e. letting her sleep over and shit when old girl was on some revenge type shit over her girlfriend getting pregnant. Anyway olde girl still is all talk all this time from first meeting her. Throwing out lines like "Do I have a ass?" "Reach in my back pocket and pull out my phone for me". text , me at 2am to come watch movies with her b/c she can't sleep. And i've just been brushing it all off and never meeting her outside of work so when Wynne starts talking about all his stuff i've just been laughing my ass off.

Spinluck

Wynne did that so hopefully you won't have to go through that.

Wynne going innnnn though :lol. For me it was worth a shot, we got off well, but so far I am 0-2 this year. And the first chick sort of just walked away... lol.

I have moved on though, this girl who is friends with my best friend's girlfriend is into me and she is really cute. We flirt a lot, and she is super chill and quirky. Most importantly she laughs at all of my jokes. She is very weird on FB though, it should be illegal to tag 17 people in a pointless break room photo. But whatever, Facebook is dumb to me most of the time.

Anyway, I'm going to go into superficial asshole mode for a sec, she's a caramel colored Trinidadian girl with a killer smile too. Her body is an honest 7 out of 10, but the butt to boobs ratio is right up my alley. We are sort of celebrating my bday which was on Monday this Saturday, because Mondays suck (spent the time mostly with family instead). I think they said they wanted to do laser tag and a movie or something.

When the time comes, I'm-a makin' dat move.

YHgaNRU.gif

Messing around with some girl whose man is in operation rebirth.....and she has class with you til the end of summer...and ...and ...and she's your lab partner?

Wynn just stick to Midnight Cowboy-ing at the county fair.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So this is what goes down in here when people are sleeping.

Everytime I read one of wynne's posts the theme to Everybody Hates Chris plays in my head.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Hit up my ex after I saw she just had a ugly breakup. Asked about the kids. Said my family still talks about how good we were for each other. Gonna meet her for brunch tomorrow at Jack in The Box.

#wynning

:3

So what's the price-of-dinner-to-dick-size-ratio? Is it $2 USD an inch? Do we tip? Do we count the tip?
Just the tip?
Someone should make a GAF thread.

BHZ Mayor

Change construction worker to solider coming home and this is gonna be Wynnebeck.

Lol

this situation reminds me of that Dave Chappelle joke about an old black man popping out whenever you think of doing stupid shit "Nah nigga don't do that shit, thats 10 to 20".

Link to this?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Silky wherever you are

There's a lot to learn in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom