• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Smash just looks like a bunch of nonsense to me

I respect high level players of any game, but that don't mean I gotta respect the game

Infinite

I played smash competively for a while and it's probably the fighting game I got the best I ever could in. I guess I have more of an appreciation for it coming from that background then you guys and I mean that's fine. As long as you guys don't spam stream chats with when's marvel or something dumb like that

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I played smash competively for a while and it's probably the fighting game I got the best I ever could in. I guess I have more of an appreciation for it coming from that background then you guys and I mean that's fine. As long as you guys don't spam stream chats with when's marvel or something dumb like that

Marvel is nonsense too

I don't like watching people play games

I don't follow them as close as some people and treat them like spectator sports.(Although I don't do this for spectator sports either) but I like watching good players play games I like as it lets me learn alot that I possibly didn't know about them

Slayven

I hated that part of church. I just wanted to go home and play.

When I was about 6 or 7 we went to church and after church I was ready to go. But my mom and grandma was talking to the deacon and his wife. I got in the car and started playing with steering wheel and shit. I accidentally released the parting brake and nearly back over some of the choir people.

I had to go get a switch then.

When I was about 6 or 7 we went to church and after church I was ready to go. But my mom and grandma was talking to the deacon and his wife. I got in the car and started playing with steering wheel and shit. I accidentally released the parting brake and nearly back over some of the choir people.

lmao

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm just not going to click on race related threads any more.

The sheer volume of willful ignorance is astounding.

Infinite

Sometimes I can't help it but like Devo said some pages ago I can spend that energy doing something productive instead of engaging with morons.

Gorillaz

I'm in the same boat with Infinite, about Smash. But I think that also has to deal with the fact I logged in some mad hours on Melee back in the day and Project M afterwards

ReiGun

Smash is infinitely more fun to watch with all the low tier heroes rising up. My eyes glaze over whenever Fox, Falco, Sheik, or even Marth are on stream.

Dat Yoshi tho? Praise aSMa.

I'm a baby and Smash is the only fighter I can really get into. Something about the dedicated jab - grab - shield - tilt - smash - special seems a lot more approachable to me than memorizing a given character's fifty billion button combinations.

Trey

I don't care how good someone is, there is no fighting game more boring to watch than Smash Brothers.

Best Smash is some of my favorite stuff to watch. Mango v Armada is never boring.

But there's a severe drop off in watchability when anyone who's not strictly best in class plays. Slow reactions, no punishes, poor movement. So much technical execution to Smash that you know immediately who the better player is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Smash can never penetrate until they get some proper player cameras like Starcraft in Korea
101447-r0PtSUm.gif

sXyjx.gif

KumaJG

That is so demoralizing. Getting the instrument that would be used in your spanking. My only spanking was over some dumb shit. I didn't want to stand up church when the preacher called for newcomers which I wasn't because I was the my pops ring bearer for his wedding that happen a couple months back.

These past few days I rediscovered how addictive and crazy good Xcom and Civ 5 are.

For real, there are times when I start Xcom in the morning, and I look up it's the next day. Gotta save prior to every mission man! Life is tough in the Xcom world. No other game makes me mad when one of my squad catches a shot that kill them. COD? Meh that nigga will respawn in a hot minute. Xcom? NOOOO FUCK YOU ALIEN SHIT! FUUUUCK, KELLY WAS MY CLUTCH KILLER YO!!

I don't care how good someone is, there is no fighting game more boring to watch than Smash Brothers.

Agreed, Smash no matter who's playing looks like some sleep inducing shit.

Still with your moms huh.

Damn.

I say that too...

But now what will say when users go "full Htown" in race threads

"full Angelus Errare" doesn't have the same ring

I need to ask Bish to shorten it to just Angelus at this point anyway. I'm the only dude on GAF who liked Chrono Cross.

Imm0rt4l

Shoulda told her bf to go home and be a no-family man.
ha I probably should have tried to cuckold him.
Should have gave her the Shen-Long

If she looking that means that you got the edge in that matchup.I mean it's 7 to 3. All you gotta do FADC her man into ex machine gun blow, all the while keeping it classy. Couple crouching RH then taunt for good measure. If done correctly he will be stunned while you can juggle her on that D.

hahaha

Slayven

I already took congress with the great mistress CiV. Corrals my time far, far too easily. I had to cut the habit before it formed.

He's the only dude on GAF who likes Chrono Cross, anyways.

Please Chrono Cross' battle system was the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom