• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with the sentiment it might make more sense to instead center on the disadvantages certain people have instead of advantages other has. Well, at least if you don't want to hurt privileged people's feelings. I guess it's an argument worth having: whether or not you should take the confrontational stance

It's not going to matter if they want to position themselves as just as disadvantaged. Honestly, just do you. Fuck trying to explain away for the 100th time on a forum if you're tired of it, do something engaging IRL for every time one of those things pisses you off.

Kuja9001

Banned
Where you're from- Chattanooga, TN
Where you live- Cleveland, TN
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- African American
Do you know your roots- No
Your Age- 22
Favorite musical genre- 90's-early 00's hip-hop, rock, video game music
Your profession/major/career interest- Networking Systems Administrator
Your religious affiliation- Christian(non-baptist)
Hobbies- Art, Gaming, Electronics in general, Reading

Chruches>KFC

KumaJG

My brother just had a kid, so my family don't have to nag me about making grand babies. I wonder the percentage of people who have kids for a pay check.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I did not know until just now that that happened. It makes sense though.

I prefer flipcup anyway.

Single flips, double flips, triple flips? I dont have time for dudes and their own rules per player. Im not playing triple triad

Trey

There's only maybe 20 people in the world who can play Smash and not make the game look completely shit from a competitive standpoint. Smash pools were terrible.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I had a *great* fucking day, top to bottom.

Work looks good, Destiny beta lined up, car bill came in at way less than expected, cloudless hot skies, I caught a great afternoon baseball game with my oldest boy, and to top it all off, one of my favourite actors was sitting in the row down from us. Shook hands, talked a bit, he couldn't have been more gracious.

Fortunate. Happy.

strobogo

Banned
Cross posting from the LeBron thread:

qb1vGll.jpg

PEACE

ReiGun

There's only maybe 20 people in the world who can play Smash and not make the game look completely shit from a competitive standpoint. Smash pools were terrible.

I don't really watch pools for any game at Evo. I'll have it on in the background in case something sounds interesting, but for the most part, the matches are FUBAR.

akira28

I thought they only make you sweat easier, so like if you're at a rave or a club or something, yeah. But if you're just at home relaxing, listening to music, then no.

Man why is Bones such a good animation studio in terms of animation itself and the great angles they use? Watching Zetsuen No Tempest and the animation and colors are just dope.

Imm0rt4l

Yesterday at EVO This chun li cosplayer kept turning around eyein a nigga hard during street fighter quarter finals. She was with her man.

Infinite

Man why is Bones such a good animation studio in terms of animation itself and the great angles they use? Watching Zetsuen No Tempest and the animation and colors are just dope.
They have some great shot selection, I agree. I wish the material they animate are actually good stories though

If she looking that means that you got the edge in that matchup.I mean it's 7 to 3. All you gotta do FADC her man into ex machine gun blow, all the while keeping it classy. Couple crouching RH then taunt for good measure. If done correctly he will be stunned while you can juggle her on that D.

If she looking that means that you got the edge in that matchup.I mean it's 7 to 3. All you gotta do FADC her man into ex machine gun blow, all the while keeping it classy. Couple crouching RH then taunt for good measure. If done correctly he will be stunned while you can juggle her on that D.
I hate you niggas for coming up with shit like this so effortlessly. :lol :lol

J10

Banned

I don't care how good someone is, there is no fighting game more boring to watch than Smash Brothers.

Sub-Zero working with ice powers, roiding up and being Far Eastern means he's got a concave dick, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom