• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Ha.. was marveling about that earlier. You in the alpha?

They're legit as fuck. Feels like a high quality PC MMO menu haha

And yeah, I played for a bit after work last night. Not sure that I'll really have time to dig in this weekend though. I work both Saturday and Sunday, plus I've got Finals to study for :(

Donald Sterling got 4 private investigation firms to dig up dirt on the NBA

ix6pkg4tbSJwC.gif

Smh can pay PIs six figures but you a slumlord, God Bless America

They're legit as fuck. Feels like a high quality PC MMO menu haha

And yeah, I played for a bit after work last night. Not sure that I'll really have time to dig in this weekend though. I work both Saturday and Sunday, plus I've got Finals to study for :(

Damn. Well good luck, man!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I really do recommend everyone wait a while on the next gen systems... My PS4 gets no action right now.

harSon

Banned
I really do recommend everyone wait a while on the next gen systems... My PS4 gets no action right now.

Eh, I get continual play out of Titanfall, Forza and Killer Instinct. I play MLB: The Game frequently on PS4, but before that, it had been pretty neglected for a while.

Gorillaz

Destiny will be one of weird cases where people will be middle ground on it (depending what they think of Campaign and then PVP) and will wait for the sequel to shit on it or praise it.

They will hate him but he can take it, he is their Dark(literally) Knight

He did train in Asia, Angleus my know some Immortal Cities shit.

lmao, you cats are a trip.

on the train back home after work... see a dude with an imac walk in, takes it out of the packaging and does this shit.

what the fuck

I wouldn't feel safe taking out my iphone on public transportation and this dude takin out a whole imac.

Azure J

150cc is training mode for GAFcc online. Fuckers are ruthless.

HptLYfE.gif

God help you if you play a lightweight or Rosalina. The former because you will get that ass knocked the fuck around. The latter because everyone hates the fuck out of Rosa players. :lol

That's a safe ass train. I see worldstar moments too often on brooklyn trains.

It's really been changing a lot the last few years. Seeing people coming in from New Lots side doing full work presentations on MBPs or traveling in groups with boxes of brand new electronics never ceases to make me remember a time when you didn't even want someone to suspect you were technically literate with any electronics just so the fear of being held up didn't overwhelm you. :lol

Day keeps getting better. So I'm waiting on my oil change and decide to walk the square since I hadn't been around town in a minute. Tell me why I came across a damn CRAWFISH joint in the middle of Carrollton, Ga. Man I walked a pound down to my moms crib just so they can share. So good. Now all they need is Boudin and I'm set.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Slayven, how do you feel about Dazzler not being based on Grace Jones like it was originally supposed to be? Seems like it would have made for a much stronger character.

Slayven

Slayven, how do you feel about Dazzler not being based on Grace Jones like it was originally supposed to be? Seems like it would have made for a much stronger character.

I did not know that. Doesn't bother me none, never cared for Dazzler.

But they kind of got a mutant Grave Jones in Frenzy.

1827520-frenzy_027.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I did not know that. Doesn't bother me none, never cared for Dazzler.

But they kind of got a mutant Grave Jones in Frenzy.

1827520-frenzy_027.jpg

I don't either, like at all. Which is what made me think that maybe I would have if they gave her more of Grace's personality as I think the current Dazzler is one of the most shallow characters they've ever made. And that's saying a lot with all the X-Men filler in the world.

871688078_cKqUM-L.jpg

Slayven

I don't either, like at all. Which is what made me think that maybe I would have if they gave her more of Grace's personality as I think the current Dazzler is one of the most shallow characters they've ever made. And that's saying a lot with all the X-Men filler in the world.

871688078_cKqUM-L.jpg

You know Nightcrawler was suppose o be a DC character in the Legion of Superheroes. But got rejected by editors.

LeBron first has leg cramps in a loss, and the BGs in an ugly blowout.

So much "ammo" for his detractors.
They're tired, fam.

These 29 and 30 year old's are too tired to win games. They had such a difficult road to the Finals, it's no surprise they've run out of gas. These young, athletic Spurs are fresh by comparison. That's what I learned at ESPN today.

They're tired, fam.

These 29 and 30 year old's are too tired to win games. They had such a difficult road to the Finals, it's no surprise they've run out of gas. These young, athletic Spurs are fresh by comparison. That's what I learned at ESPN today.

Wade falling off a cliff and fishing for fouls has been a pleasure to watch as his team loses by 20 even though they have Bosh, Ray and Bron out there at the same damn time.

They're tired, fam.

Okay, I made the right choice not watching the circus today.

I wonder if people will talk more about the heat playing terrible or the spurs playing so well this summer.
EoywF3F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom