• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Bungie still makes games that are socially acceptable to like

What blows my kind is the match making for the big bosses, that is so genius why hasn't it been done before?

You guys know how much shit goes into setting up raids in MMORPGS? Spreadsheets, backstabbing, sucking up, etc.

RP912

Banned
I feel like the dude that haven't tried green eggs and ham with not doing the destiny beta. Folks having a ball while I'm playing euro truck simulator :/.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like the dude that haven't tried green eggs and ham with not doing the destiny beta. Folks having a ball while I'm playing euro truck simulator :/.

That game is awesome as shit, I'd rather play ETS than Destiny
sometimes

You ever take one of those long road trips (IRL) when you finally make it to the city you're headed to and the radio is on and the sun is rising...goddamn ETS replicates that great feeling so well.

RP912

Banned
That game is awesome as shit, I'd rather play ETS than Destiny
sometimes

You ever take one of those long road trips (IRL) when you finally make it to the city you're headed to and the radio is on and the sun is rising...goddamn ETS replicates that great feeling so well.

Indeed. It's a stress reliever even though I hate them random cars popping out of no where messing up my clean driving.

iU20iNO0iSmqc.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
What blows my kind is the match making for the big bosses, that is so genius why hasn't it been done before?

You guys know how much shit goes into setting up raids in MMORPGS? Spreadsheets, backstabbing, sucking up, etc.

First thing said about Destiny that has me kinda interested

Just seemed like more borderlands. Coop shootemup with skill trees

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

WoW's lfr does this. It's just made completely dumbed down because people online can't co-exist and do mechanics with strangers.

Someone at work felt the need to open a fan and rip out the fan blades from the base panel. Then go on by leaving a mess on the floor and make no effort to clean up. However had the decency to close the office door so the room won't be looked upon until another curious person (like my supervisor) decides to wonder why this vacant office door is closed.

Now I spent the last 30 minutes moving all the fans in the suite to the storage room because someone wanted to be an asshat.

Who needs fan blades so badly? Why do you need them? I can't even wrap my head around this because it would make more sense if a black bear had a field day in that room.

andthebeatgoeson

This reminds me of the article about that Daquan meme that was posted in the OT a week ago that everyone seemed to have an opinion on but very few actually read. The article used this skit in the opening to make a point.

That's where I yanked it from. Interesting article.

I don't believe most of black twitter is not black. I would assume it mostly resembles BCT.

Pick up a book, monicas. That hall of cost, cost too much. In lives, n shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There's nothing quite like having a Walker tank dropped in your head out of nowhere in Destiny.

You might not have seen another player in 20 minutes up until then. Soon as that beacon shows up though...

#SQUADDDDD

DY_nasty

I'm on the ground out here and it's not recommended. Gaming has just the same bullshit as OT.

Gaming is obvious though. Click on a Tropes thread and you get the headache you deserve - and most of all, you expect it.

You see an obvious everyoneshouldbelikenope thread in OT, then you read, and you're immediately disgusted for the rest of the day.

Jado

Banned
I thought the "Hall of Cost" was some fun stage in the Destiny game you're all playing. Then I saw that Twitter post and sounded it out... SMH some people. :|

DY_nasty

popgaf brehs

someone thought i was a britney spears fan because of my avatar

am i one of you now?

mumei pls

DY_nasty

Im honestly suprised youre still rocking that avatar

I like it. Plus the whole interracial avatar thing seemed to act as intended too.

I thought about getting the MKG avatar again, but I'm definitely keeping this one for a while after today.

Halo Reach Competitive - 1.47
With DMR - 1.91
With Magnum - 3.31
With Sniper - 1.7
With Armor Lock - 19.67

Halo 3 Competitive - 1.3
With BR - 5.02
With Sniper - .996

My Halo 4 stats are garbage. I gave up after a month.

Halo 4 - 2.34

Reach - 2.04
With DMR - 2.76
With Sniper - 3.24
With Pistol - 2.42
With Needler Rifle - 2.77

Halo 3 Competitive - 1.56
With BR - 7.089
With Sniper - 1.342

Halo 2 - 2.37

Armor lock? Pssh. Never used that bullshit.

Late on this, but:

Halo Reach Competitive - 0.94
With DMR - 0.65
With Melee - 1.24
With Energy Sword - 1.75
With Magnum - 0.95

Halo 3 Competitive - 0.87
With Melee - 2.304
With Battle Rifle - 1.362
With Energy Sword - 1.176

I told you guys I main the Energy Sword.
Based on some old statistical data a HaloGAF guy rounded up a year or two ago, I'm factually the worst Halo player in HaloGAF. :lol

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| #TeamNeoNIggy On The Hall Of Cost: That's None Of My Business Tho

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| what part of the game is this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom