• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th eonly damn thing Sega needs to do is make a new Eternal Champions. Better yet Eternal Champios vs Mortal Kombat.

so many good SOA games that we'll never see again.

Eternal Champions
Sword of Vermillion

Hell playing this ducktales remake makes me long for updated Aladdin game.

Silky

Banned
GbiLKMG.png

#dead

Slayven

so many good SOA games that we'll never see again.

Eternal Champions
Sword of Vermillion

Hell playing this ducktales remake makes me long for updated Aladdin game.

These young bucks are soft from these indie platforms, they don't know about that 8 and 16 bit struggle.

People who think Shenmue is better than Yakuza make me laugh. Which part, the gameplay, the voice acting, or the vanilla revenge story? And I like both.

Nostalgia is a powerful thing. I did wish there was an option in Yakuza to basically use VF's entire fighting engine. Oh man that'd be toooooo amazing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't pay close attention but I thought people really liked AoT a year ago.

I don't keep up much with anime, but I remember it going like this. Disappointment compared to the manga, then positivity then it's bad again? Or something like that. Unlike Naruto, it seemed to wait until after the second arc to get bad.

AoT has good action but that plot is... ughhh..

And the animation is all over the place. I guess they had to farm out some of the episodes to keep up the pace? I don't know.

Slayven

What are yalls thought on Iggy Azalea

It's good she has the murder business to fall back on, because I doubt she be on the top of the charts again. Plus that accent just gets on my nerves.

She let K. Michelle throw shade on twitter.....she didn't respond.
A. Banks threw shade...and T.I responded.....

She need to at least respond to somebody lyrically....Can't make it on ass shots her whole career.
I wouldn't none of K.michelle either.

I owe $7000+ to a hospital I never visited. If you don't see me post anymore sometime soon after this, well then it means something bad happened to me.

She let K. Michelle throw shade on twitter.....she didn't respond.
A. Banks threw shade...and T.I responded.....

She need to at least respond to somebody lyrically....Can't make it on ass shots her whole career.

Pretty sure K. Michelle ain't scared of going to jail; all it takes for the right one to fuck with her and she'll gladly throw her C-list career away. Iggy ain't ready for that.

But on the talk of ass shots...K.Michelle got'em too.

Gorillaz

God damn 7k? pull a FM and jump country

Nah options wise there has to be some way to work it out...Is it a thing between the hospital and your medical insurance or just with the hospital

God damn 7k? pull a FM and jump country

Nah options wise there has to be some way to work it out...Is it a thing between the hospital and your medical insurance or just with the hospital

From the letter they sent me, it looks like it's an issue between the hospital and the provider. Kaiser Hospital is charging me 7k for what another hospital did for me. How that makes sense, I have no idea. But I was told by a Medi-Cal worker that my insurance would cover the ambulance ride. I have no idea how or why I'm being charged this.

Unrelated, but how much do guns cost

From the letter they sent me, it looks like it's an issue between the hospital and the provider. Kaiser Hospital is charging me 7k for what another hospital did for me. How that makes sense, I have no idea. But I was told by a Medi-Cal worker that my insurance would cover the ambulance ride. I have no idea how or why I'm being charged this.

Just get back with your Insurance and let em know about it. Hospitals try this fuckery all the time because half the time people freak out at the cost and just pay them.

Gorillaz

Alright so it seems like the 2 hospitals are having a misunderstanding and/or possibly trying to a pull a fast one?

for the debts you got, you need them assault on wall street guns.

KumaJG

Bruh you guys should read Kingdom and Toriko. Kingdom brought me to tears twice(maybe three times) and Toriko is such a breathe of fresh air.

Gorillaz

Yea I would possibly look into maybe getting some law advice as well, Beef. If your getting worked over by both hospitals then your going to need to lawyer up.

Now if your too short on cash for that then......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom