• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT7| Luigi took our stare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Transformers 4 was such a shitshow lmao

like... you can FEEL michael bay's shit eating grin while watching the movie

So my mom came home from her coworker's housewarming party and basically helped me breathe through all this shit. She took a look through the pages of the letter that was sent to me, and repeated what others told me: "you ain't getting shit done until Monday, what with those offices being 9-5 paper pushers." She sat me down and said that all I need to do is call the Medi-Cal offices and tell them there was a mix-up since I was never sent to Kaiser, and Kaiser thinks that I'm charging them instead of Medi-Cal.

I have no idea if that's all it's gonna take, but the only thing I know for sure is that I can't do shit until monday. Now where's my asthma medicine...

So my mom came home from her coworker's housewarming party and basically helped me breathe through all this shit. She took a look through the pages of the letter that was sent to me, and repeated what others told me: "you ain't getting shit done until Monday, what with those offices being 9-5 paper pushers." She sat me down and said that all I need to do is call the Medi-Cal offices and tell them there was a mix-up since I was never sent to Kaiser, and Kaiser thinks that I'm charging them instead of Medi-Cal.

I have no idea if that's all it's gonna take, but the only thing I know for sure is that I can't do shit until monday. Now where's my asthma medicine...

Yup. Relax and talk to the insurance on Monday. I mean, I can't speak to the facts of your coverage.. but that shit has happened with me in the past and in my case.. they tried to charge me for the shit my Insurance didn't reimburse them for. The thing is.. as a part of whatever deal the Insurance and the Hospital have worked out.. I'm not supposed to be on the hook for anything. So the Hospital has to eat the cost. The woman I talked to from my insurance company said they pull that crap all the time hoping people will just pay them.

Slayven

Yeah don't stress yourself now. But Monday get on the phone and don't get off until you get it settled. Then call back a week later and make sure everyone did what they said they were going to do.

I could tell from the beginning it was going to be doo-doo.

After the incoherent mess that was 3 mixed in with the new hawt Linkin Park track of the day, I said I was done with the series until someone else gets a shot at the series.

I don't know how Bay has gotten progressively worse at framing action scenes. Pro Tip: If you're going to spend millions on CGI robots fighting, how bout you frame the shot so we can see what the hell is going on.

J10

Banned
He framed his shots better in the third one because the immovable 3D cameras forced him to. He'd put them shits on his shoulder and run around in circles after doing 6 lines of coke off of the lead actress' ass if he could.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Gorillaz

Yea Beef just wait till Monday and just hit up all the offices. You will probably be ok.

I heard they did another "ancient evil" story.

For real? How many times has Bay rewritten the origin story for Transformers

ya boy Spooky Black rocking "World's Greatest Dad" shirt and shorts

spotted-spooky-black-at-public-functionary/

Spooky-Black-Tiiiiiiiiiip-3-e1403980700306.jpg

Do any of you chew tabacco?

it's the most fucking disgusting habit on the planet. Huge in the middle of my state (PA) though.

Every time I'm out there on business and have to deal with spit cups everywhere it's just....ughghghg.

We don't tax it here in this state either, because fuck funding things we need! Cletus needs his chew.

Slayven

it's the most fucking disgusting habit on the planet. Huge in the middle of my state (PA) though.

Every time I'm out there on business and have to deal with spit cups everywhere it's just....ughghghg.

We don't tax it here in this state either, because fuck funding things we need! Cletus needs his chew.

Too true, chewing Tobacco ranks below scat is nasty stuff you can do.

Silky

Banned
ya boy Spooky Black rocking "World's Greatest Dad" shirt and shorts

spotted-spooky-black-at-public-functionary/

Spooky-Black-Tiiiiiiiiiip-3-e1403980700306.jpg

Lil Spook goin places bruh

--

Been noticing an odd pattern between GAFfers who post useless shit like "what an odd reaction this never happens in my country" and those same GAFfers living in the Netherlands. That cop killing dog thread has like two or three people doing that "pimping my country lol fuck u America", like the Kardashian thread

FyreWulff

Anyone in here use a combo DVD/BR/Netflix-capable player without a shit wireless radio? I bought one for my parents since we just nabbed a super cheap TV from a backroom and the damn thing can't even get on the wireless. The Wii right next to it connects and streams perfectly, but obvious I want them to be able to use the full HD-ness of the TV..

I'd actually try it but I don't want to throw up like a chump

Tried to "dip" one time with one of those packet skol or something. I swear for the lord I felt like I was gonna die. That shit had me lightheaded, thirsty and energetic as fuck. Never shall I ever do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom