• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
True to form, he misses the point completely. I don't think he's capable of actually critiquing anything. When's the last time this nigga took an issue with anything other than people taking issue with things?

My only time even entertaining his channel was when he was talking about how people shouldn't be mad at developers or some shit. Straight
foJPE24.png
status.

This is yalls saviour han?

So it's going to be a bad game that nerds talk about years from now?

lol

Spinluck

The GAF Madden Thread fooled me into buying the game on PS4 by making it sounds great. Outside of a few good things, the game is still garbo.

I think it's time I just give up on this franchise entirely. This shit will never be what I want it to be. I'll keep playing it till Destiny so hopefully my mind changes.

Skill Trainer is cool.

RedSwirl

Sup fam. We ever talked about black/native heritage?

My dad just showed up with this book he got from a guy at work "Black Indians" along with a DVD narrated by James Earl Jones. Now, I might be 1/8th Cherokee. We never really looked into it. My dad claims my grandmother came from a native family, but I never really pressed further. She did have a very native-looking appearance in my opinion but was otherwise black by my understanding.

ReiGun

Playable Rodin. Bayo-mecha. Every level is the last level. Star Fox.

If i wasn't sold before, this direct would have done it.

Silky

Banned
Damn, Kaeptain don't hurt'em!

But real talk this shit will move less units than fucking Resistance 3.

But Microsoft actually markets their games!

--

SO is my dream game. I have faith in Insomniac. The learning curve of managing grinding and shooting is perfect for me. Couldnt care less if they sold poorly. I know its the game im gonna enjoy.

The GAF Madden Thread fooled me into buying the game on PS4 by making it sounds great. Outside of a few good things, the game is still garbo.

I think it's time I just give up on this franchise entirely. This shit will never be what I want it to be. I'll keep playing it till Destiny so hopefully my mind changes.

Skill Trainer is cool.
Yep the gameplay is still shit.

Silky

Banned
I will get Bayonetta 2 after it bombs.

Black Friday. Also isnt it 30 anyway?

Im not really caught up in this sales stuff. Its whatever to me, cant really fawn over it like the analysts in GAF. lol.

--

Damn I keep forgetting Phantom Dust is getting a sequel. What a time to be alive.

Trey

I feel like Destiny's competitive suite is gonna be deserted in two months time. It has no hooks for fans of competitive shooters, and lol "casuals".

I might gotta rent it early so I can get some runs in before Bungie announces the PC version and Destiny 2.

KumaJG

I respect that but I personally don't give a shit and it's fascinating that they have to dedicate airtime to it. And not just like a short 5 min segment these dudes make 22 min blocks for the shit.

it trips me out how folks get so hard into fantasy football. that's all them people at work wanted to talk about today.

the fantasy football mobile apps are clutch though.

A lot of people play for bragging rights. Also people have money involve in their league(s).

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
A lot of people play for bragging rights. Also people have money involve in their league(s).

There's even onlune matchmaking services for it similar to online poker.

It's becoming a new popular form of gambling

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Sup fam. We ever talked about black/native heritage?

My dad just showed up with this book he got from a guy at work "Black Indians" along with a DVD narrated by James Earl Jones. Now, I might be 1/8th Cherokee. We never really looked into it. My dad claims my grandmother came from a native family, but I never really pressed further. She did have a very native-looking appearance in my opinion but was otherwise black by my understanding.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how gud is your hair?

Mortemis

Banned
I feel like Destiny's competitive suite is gonna be deserted in two months time. It has no hooks for fans of competitive shooters, and lol "casuals".

I might gotta rent it early so I can get some runs in before Bungie announces the PC version and Destiny 2.

No doubt, from what I played in the beta of the MP, there's nothing that'll keep me playing this for a long time.

This game will still dominate my life though, at least until Smash 3DS.

Slayven

Under then unlocks what other hooks are there?

Didn't even watch Bayo2 direct thing, I'm already sold. Rodin and Bayomecha shit is just extra.

I've been trapped playing Diablo 3 all day guyz help

Trey

Under then unlocks what other hooks are there?

Not much. Promise of more DLC down the line I suppose. Play with all three classes, but that matters little in a shooter since shooting, not gimmicks, is what it all comes down to. Perhaps if Bungie is aggressive and smart with the balancing, there is hope for Destiny's pvp longterm. But I just don't see it.

Probably a three.

And I shampoo and condition that shit every day.

I don't know your hair situation but usually you don't need to assault your hair follicles every day - most of the time that's doing more harm than good. Personally, I shampoo three times a week.

I'd say mines is a 3 too. Grows fast but waves up easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom