• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

that was his happy to see you face.

rBPVPi2.jpg

He just look sad in that picture. Like dude open the fridge and found a sip of milk left in the carton.

True. Aggressive stares don't work on other black people.

Like Cyclops and Havok's powers

What if it's 4 black dudes staring down a corny JC type of dude that's hanging out with his Nintendo loving friends? You know that cornball guy is looking around and whispering "We have to leave this aisle right now they're looking at us."

Yesterday at Gamestop's Destiny launch there was a guy with a lucky star(animes) T-shirt and backpack...listening to a bunch of Migos, "Or Nah" and that No Flex Zone song.

Took a pic cause I was confused.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
What if it's 4 black dudes staring down a corny JC type of dude that's hanging out with his Nintendo loving friends? You know that cornball guy is looking around and whispering "We have to leave this aisle right now they're looking at us."

hes aware, but the stun doesnt come into effect

Tenumi could have kept responding the way he/she was before that last comment (maybe he/she could have asked why EviLore found the comment funny), or he/she could have let it ride after the laughter post and moved on to a different topic. Regardless, the insult should have been kept internal and off the keyboard. I'm sure plenty of us have had a "I am not the nigga" moment reading responses from posters, but you get banned for insulting other members on here (Satch got banned for saying "some of yall ain't shit"). You shouldn't expect less from insulting a moderator, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the opinions.

That post by lenovox1 is the funniest thing I've read all day.

Slayven

Sentai and KR have been alternating between being wack and godlike since Decade and Shinkenger. So next year should have Sentai return to form. Shame about Drive though.
Drive needs to be a rebuilding year. Gaim was too stressful.

BxDJTacIEAEYIUF.jpg

This showed up on the twitter. Sadly can't find it in color or the artist atm.
I Don't know why BP fronting in the back

Yesterday at Gamestop's Destiny launch there was a guy with a lucky star(animes) T-shirt and backpack...listening to a bunch of Migos, "Or Nah" and that No Flex Zone song.

Took a pic cause I was confused.
If I am in a public place and hear the migos, I leave. Cause somebody about to fight.
DC should bring Static back. He was a cool character. Him and blue beetle.
there is Batwing, 2 of them as a matter of fact.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Sankaku complex isn't a site for anime so much as it's a site for otaku culture

Aka where true darkness resides

KOF98 Final Edition coming to steam brehs

Im ready

Oh dope. Will be there as soon as it's up

Hopefully it has netplay like the metal slug releases

What's good breh's? I'm Destiny binging this weekend till I get to level 20. Finished playing last night at level 11 close to level 12. Shouldn't take me too long to hit 20. Need that new ship.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What's good breh's? I'm Destiny binging this weekend till I get to level 20. Finished playing last night at level 11 close to level 12. Shouldn't take me too long to hit 20. Need that new ship.

^this motherfucker had me in tears doing moon missions

"bruh - if there ain't no doors in, there ain't no doors out. don't do it"

^this motherfucker had me in tears doing moon missions

"bruh - if there ain't no doors in, there ain't no doors out. don't do it"

Not gon lie fam. When I saw them boys behind that cage the inner slave me in woke for a minute on some real flight or fight shit. We made it but we needed more people. Moris was in the wilderness and JC had that hamster in a hamster wheel internet connection LOL!!!!

I have so much Destiny catching up to do. Going back home for a long weekend to chill with my bro, so we'll be drinking and in Destiny a lot.

Level 3 right now...

Samara

.......His apology was predicated with him cutting out his tongue correct?

He's white btw. I just said, 'uh...ok not funny' he then apologised. I told him later on by text that I needed time off and a some more respect. He said sorry and that he didn't mean it, loves me, so and so. Never called myself 'I'm a bad bitch yo' so I dont know where this came from. Was just insensitive of him.

Feels bad, man.

And a strong need to sing Aretha's R-e-s-p-e-c-t

He's white btw. I just said, 'uh...ok not funny' he then apologised. I told him later on by text that I needed time off and a some more respect. He said sorry and that he didn't mean it, loves me, so and so. Never called myself 'I'm a bad bitch yo' so I dont know where this came from. Was just insensitive of him.

Feels bad, man.

No one deserves that shit. Fuck em.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Feels bad, man.

That's shitty no matter how you cut it. I hope he understands, eventually, that it's incredibly disrespectful.

BHZ Mayor

Feels bad, man.

Yeahhhhh....

I'm not you shoulda slapped firewater from him,

but you definitely shoulda slapped the firewater outta dude.

Feels bad, man.

Wow…

Feels bad, man.

stereotypes......#accidentalracist.......Now the father in me is asking does he love you or does he love what you represent?

Edit - And you post this as I'm listening to my TWIB podcast where they are talking about what black women go through....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom