• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

12 bucks + tax and I got HoI 3 +DLC and Injustice steam edition :D

good day today. Almost was going to get RE Revelations then I laughed for a few minutes and said no.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
12 bucks + tax and I got HoI 3 +DLC and Injustice steam edition :D

good day today. Almost was going to get RE Revelations then I laughed for a few minutes and said no.

Hearts of Iron 3 doesn't seem like your kind of game. Is it?

Jado

Banned
I can see this conversation happening:

Your parents beat you with a switch? My mom beat me with a broom. Oh yeah, I got bop with a curling iron. Ya'll stories weak, my parents shot me.

Not about us kids, but back in my country before I was born, my grandma said some vile fuckery after an older sibling passed away from illness. The story goes that my dad (RIP) got a gun from inside the house and took shots at grandma while she fled. He's wrong for that, but none of us liked my grandma growing up either.

Jado

Banned
What's so great about Smash

Fun fighting game for people who don't have the time, patience or interest in hardcore fighting games and their steep learning curves. Plus Nintendo character fanservice/antics.

I got one of those Naruto fighting games on Steam and will try after I catch up on the show. Had to check control scheme first and would've never bothered if it was a complicated mess.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I didn't really enjoy the destiny beta to be honest. That being said I didn't play it till the last few hours of the beta. Never was a halo fan either. If it's on sale for black Friday I'll definitely pick it up though.

I got the Japanese demo, and will say Mario's combo game has improved. Letdown was Mega Man, but that probably has more to do with me preferring rushdown than with any failings he might have.

ReiGun

Speaking as a non-parent, I feel like a lot of people have no idea how to properly discipline children and worst yet, don't know that there is a line where child rearing crosses over into abuse. People think if you just beat the shit out of your kid, they'll turn out okay. not even aware of any possible psychological damage they could be doing or the fact that you're supposed to use it as a last resort. All they see is "I got whoopings and I turned out alright."

you could have gotten 50 easy.

but the game is real. i can roll with pikachu

Pikachu and Mario are great. Villager and Megaman are weird, but that could just be me needing to get used to the new game.

Also really miss the C-Stick. Need that Wii U version.

I don't think mega man sucks, he's just different from the style I like. If you mix up rushdown and projectiles you'll be good, and all 3 smashes have good range/power.

cdyhybrid

I don't think mega man sucks, he's just different from the style I like. If you mix up rushdown and projectiles you'll be good, and all 3 smashes have good range/power.

That eases my mind. That sounds like more my style.

I'm gonna have to look up what the differences are between the 3DS version and the Wii U version so I know how to interpret these early impressions.

ReiGun

Yup. Once I get used to the controls, I can see myself using him a lot.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'll be on again tonight. Just waiting on my pizza to get in.

DY_nastyIV (PS4)

I know I've got a few strikes to knock out since I missed some. Level 22 right around the corner for me too so I'll be able to help out on the weekly.
Whoop the fuck out of a 4 year old, bruhs.

Yeah - that's... yeah.

J10

Banned
My professor walked into class wearing a pair of jeans that had me like
dHvZtjB.png
all afternoon.

I couldn't concentrate.

GOTY for me so far is Luftrausers.

I had the most fun out of that and I think it came out this year.

I mean now that i am looking back on everything I played this year and nothing really stood out. Deception was good but not GOTY material. Honestly this is one of those years where I may just say fuck GOTY. Nothing really stood out that made me want to dash to the mountaintops and sing praises. Anything I was hyped about had been released elsewhere last year.

DominoKid

Yeah I dont have a problem with whooping kids but it sound like AP overdid it. I had a few cuts from whoopins sometimes but never anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom