• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a Smash code

ishjyTlDJG2X5.gif

didn't the white culture thread end up helping to destroy the original barbershop, or am I not remembering my gaf history correctly

like a "straw that broke the camel's back" kinda thing, I mean

RedSwirl

Back in the day whenever I watched movies with the part where an unarmed black kid was shot (Set It Off, etc.), I always just saw that as a movie trope. Now it's all over the news. What the fuck.

Anyway, reason I came here is because I thought we hadn't had a simp pic in a while.

fGsk9Zj.jpg

vh7HcQ2.gif

tumblr_n0drqfsLEa1s80wnfo2_500.gif

I wish I knew about this show before.

Finally! Another one.

Welcome.

KumaJG

i don't know why

other than fetishism

*insert X stereotype about Asian women here*(submissive, smart, open minded, passive etc). Another reason we are getting more exposure to Asian culture helps

Actually might be a fetish thing lol

Amongst men we came to the conclusion pwhite > black =Latino. > asian

Easy to get in, more opportunities in my field, new sights, real arcades, accessibility.

Did you go to Japan straight out of college?

How successful would an "ask a black guy" thread be? I know people out there are curious about black culture and don't want to often anyone

It is a documented fact that Blacks and all other members of the Colored Races are practitioners of the Urban Arts, the source of their deadly powers. Honed in the ghettos of America, these eldritch practices grant them a potent dehumanizing stare, and enable them to physically close a gap of up to 35 yards in the blink of an eye to shatter the skull of a hapless officer with fists specially evolved to crush Caucasian bones. Observe:

dWRLWn9.gif

(Note: The image takes some artistic liberty by failing to portray the assailant as a Black.)

If the violent Colored American happens to be carrying a bladed weapon, his deadly potential is immeasurable and swift defensive action is advised.

ahhhhhhh yessssssssssssh cant wait to get my aggressive step on!

Silky

Banned
I mean considering I'm playing on Final Mix Proud mode and I'm lacking skills I honestly don't feel like grinding for...the struggle is real lol

Can't believe they actually buffed this nigga so you can't loop him.

Ahhh so that's why he was annoying.

Kind of want to beat all of the secret bosses in KH HD

Kreed

Guess it didn't turn out well. Sad I want to know what is the "white man plight". Most reasonable reason I heard is the white men is losing and they are afraid of losing said power.

When DY says it "happened already", he just means the thread was created. The thread was never serious to begin with. Originally this thread was called the "Black People" thread and was in the OT. There was also a HispaniGaf thread that was also really good, and a Gay GAF thread, among others. One day, these threads were on the front page of the OT, so some jackass decided to be cute/make a statement by making a joke White People thread to basically protest the other threads. Then the moderation took it further and combined all the threads into the "People with Skin" OT, killing them all off.

If you seriously want to make a white people thread, please wait a few weeks to avoid this BS happening again.

I beat all of them but Xemas/Unknown and Sephiroth. Xemnas is waay easier than Sephiroth from what I can tell.

Really? Well I only took like 15 tries to kill Sephiroth. Which pales in comparison to vanilla KH. and I didn't die once with Xemnas so you may have a point.

But we all know Ursula is the real hardest boss in the game. Then Sephiroth, then The Phantom

Silky

Banned
Really? Well I only took like 15 tries to kill Sephiroth. Which pales in comparison to vanilla KH. and I didn't die once with Xemnas so you may have a point.

But we all know Ursula is the real hardest boss in the game. Then Sephiroth, then The Phantom

God FUCK Ursula. Fuck that boss, Fuck Atlantica's shitty movement system, fuck Ariel's useless ass.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Fixed for accuracy. Sayo Yamamoto isn't a good director imo.

Next thing y'all gonna say is that Fujiko Mine had excellent writing.

I feel im too negative about the shows people watch in here so I held my tongue

Trying to be more enthusiastic and less critical in general

You right tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom