• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite

Bu8grGI.jpg

bruh...
More power to her.

Funny how these 'theories' always end up supporting the cops.

This thread will go the same as others,

"We don't know the facts"
"Devil's advocate"
Enter Kharvey and Zoe with enough controversy
Bans dished out
Dudes releasing all that racist energy on the we hate neogaf reddit

Same shit different motherfucking day.

We can put his theory to the test, we have to find one GAFfer who supported the white cop who allegedly raped 8 black women. If there was one in that thread, then he speaks the truth

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm sitting in this lobby waiting to get my ticket home and this lady is letting her 2 year old make the laps. Kid comes up to me and I'm like... Hi? I guess? And the baby does a barrel roll off my knee and hits his head on the tile floor.

Now I have to feel like a jerk for the rest of the day because someone thought their kid was the joy of the world.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm sitting in this lobby waiting to get my ticket home and this lady is letting her 2 year old make the laps. Kid comes up to me and I'm like... Hi? I guess? And the baby does a barrel roll off my knee and hits his head on the tile floor.

Now I have to feel like a jerk for the rest of the day because someone thought their kid was the joy of the world.
Lucky TSA didn't taze you for thinking you drop kicked the kid into the ground.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But how am I supposed to know that these characters are Japanese if they don't all have black hair and their eyes aren't shaped like slits?

Ooo, you gave me a good idea for a thread on gaming-side...hopefully gonna upset some people.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Turns out there's a gaffer in my class. I elected to ignore this and share it later.
I immediately choose to assume the worst whenever I see someone browsing a site like GAF/reddit etc, unless they prove otherwise with their character. I wonder what that says about me?

Turns out there's a gaffer in my class. I elected to ignore this and share it later.

I got a gaffer here at work. He's seen my post in a few of those where you from threads and sent me some DM's I entertained him for a while until he told me where he worked.........He's literally in the same building as me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought better of making a topic questioning Squall's ethnicity in FF8. A friend of mine had a meltdown about it, so I thought it would be fun.

I guess this is what people call "restraint"

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I thought better of making a topic questioning Squall's ethnicity in FF8. A friend of mine had a meltdown about it, so I thought it would be fun.

I guess this is what people call "restraint"
Slayven went through this transformation too. The next step is you convert all your energy into simping.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I got a gaffer here at work. He's seen my post in a few of those where you from threads and sent me some DM's I entertained him for a while until he told me where he worked.........He's literally in the same building as me.

I have my suspicions about someone here on GAF and some of the things they've said/terms they've used in various threads that makes me believe that they are working for my company. There's a couple of others that work for our competitors.

If you wanna troll GAF then do it, coming in here talking about how you're about to do it as if this thread isn't on the same website is just....

Trey

I remember I thought Gordon Freeman was black because of this picture. But, as with JC, it was all a great lie.

Did you know Ken is actually 3/4 Japanese and that his hair is actually dyed blonde? How many people notice his eyebrows don't match his hair?

love how the movie gave Ken his last name and everyone else just ran with it.

Infinite

Did you know Ken is actually 3/4 Japanese and that his hair is actually dyed blonde? How many people notice his eyebrows don't match his hair?

I did know that. His mom is Japanese and his dad is half.

Capcom seems to have a thing with making characters half Japanese. Sean is 1/4 Japanese if I'm not mistaken and his last name is Matsuda.

Quite honestly, playing with friends who are good at the game and make jokes about how it aint shit is the only way to play

Before I joined your fire team last night I played 1 match of control with randoms on Blind Watch.

WHOLE team rushed A. Other team got C then rushed A. I swooped in on B alone, and got dealt with quick.

They ran up the score 8000 to 1000 but got stupid and kept trying to take A.....eventually they got it and my team reluctantly took B and C. Ended up winning by a thin margin because I wouldn't leave those safe hallways between C and B.

Moral of the story: No friends, no fun.

DY_nasty

TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY BEING IN THE ARMY BREHS (for like a month or so)
Also I finally got some awesome stuff last night, not looking like a scrub anymore.

because you were looking straight homeless last time i played with you lol

Upgrade-y FPSs are always unforgiving to those who don't dedicate their lives to it.

Despite Destiny taking away some of the advantages of being higher level, some of the perks, power-ups and weapon upgrades are just overwhelming if you're just playing casually or just showed up to the party.

Looking like you showed up with chips and dip to a yacht owner's function where they're snorting caviar and blowing palm fulls of coke into the helps' faces for fun.

Infinite

Upgrade-y FPSs are always unforgiving to those who don't dedicate their lives to it.

Despite Destiny taking away some of the advantages of being higher level, some of the perks, power-ups and weapon upgrades are just overwhelming if you're just playing casually or just showed up to the party.

Looking like you showed up with chips and dip to a yacht owner's function where they're snorting caviar and blowing palm fulls of coke into the helps' faces for fun.

that's discouraging. I just wanna shoot stuff.

DY_nasty

you'll shoot stuff just fine. devo outscored me in crucible with her bb gun and goodwill cloak

meh

people somehow don't even mention how recharge times on abilities are insanely quick at lower levels to compensate.

i mean - in cod you know what you're in for as a lvl 19 up against 10th prestige XxXjk1llaXxX and his cronies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom