• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
zEFV9l2.png
fuck me running

Slayven

woooooo shit. the whole fuckin family tree. grandma is cracking upon this month's fresh copy of Aquaman.

Dreams slander is 100x better cause you know he is in his study, sipping some crown and coke, listening to Muddy Waters on the High Fi. And sweater vest fresh as all hell.

@GOPWhackChick persecution complex is the funniest thing. If you want to be a corny ass black Republican.. whatever. But if you want to inject yourself into every racial controversy as the voice of reason that is always on the side of subtle racists? Fuck off.

I have to stay away from her page because I always want to go in on her, but I'm on a public account... firm probably wouldn't like my heat.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dreams slander is 100x better cause you know he is in his study, sipping some crown and coke, listening to Muddy Waters on the High Fi. And sweater vest fresh as all hell.

How is he able to do that when hes getting ready for his quiet storm shift?

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I can finally speak. I've finally finished. Long story short, I got summoned to court for a Temporary Protection Order. Well I went into the courtroom and when we got called I went in. I got to cross examine her and...

Unanimously it was tossed out. I Fucking won.

Congrats!

Just watched the anaconda video.

Would call the police on this whole thread and not even feel bad if y'all got roughed up to touch Nicki's booty neat.

AfroMW

I can finally speak. I've finally finished. Long story short, I got summoned to court for a Temporary Protection Order. Well I went into the courtroom and when we got called I went in. I got to cross examine her and...

Unanimously it was tossed out. I Fucking won.

Congrats

harSon

Banned
Just watched the anaconda video.

Would call the police on this whole thread and not even feel bad if y'all got roughed up to touch Nicki's booty neat.

I'd take a shot of Magic Johnson's cum with no chaser for a chance to see Nicki's ass shadow through a solar eclipse viewer

Edit: Fuck my co-worker. I'ma hold this L though

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I need to reevaluate my life after reading that. This man out here dying from dehydration.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'd take a shot of Magic Johnson's cum with no chaser for a chance to see Nicki's ass shadow through a solar eclipse viewer

Lol nice try

Shoulda just left that one cooking in the oven

"co-worker"
lV2kE.png

CRTL + Fing my way through the Game right now, zero results, fam. ZERO RESULTS

Pour up (drank), head shot (drank)
Sit down (drank), stand up (drank)
Pass out (drank), wake up (drank)
Faded (drank), faded (drank)

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The funniest thing about the post is the near instantaneous regret.

Man looked at what he did for 2 minutes and was like dear god WHAT HAVE I DONE?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Jandro so happy right now that it's finally happening to someone other than him

harSon

Banned
The funniest thing about the post is the near instantaneous regret.

Man looked at what he did for 2 minutes and was like dear god WHAT HAVE I DONE?

I left my Surface in the break room, and saw the damage in my cubical....

believe me please :(

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Did you play a Dwarf Noble? It's the only way to play. Starting zone is like Game of Thrones levels of killing each other and fucking everybody over.

nope, did human noble warrior to start

little did I know half the characters in the game were going to be warriors

haven't decided who I'm going to play as for my second playthrough yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom