• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Slay's reminiscing how it was "back in the day", let him be.

you are talking to slayven

Haven't seen one of those in a while, now that I think about it. It wasn't *that* old, though.

i bet theres still a kaybee and a bookstar in slayvens neck of the woods

I still remember when the PS2 was released that particular week for kaybees and it was $649 for the system and 3 games.
Good times

Well okay then

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
That "ninja" thread reminded me of an old show on Comedy Central that used to go raw, Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn

It was the first time I was introduced to Patrice and how funny he is, especially since he used to be on a lot. Did any of y'all ever watch it?

Loved it, the show was brutally honest
-------------------------------------------------------------
well then:

JUi6Y79.png

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Zoe Quinn thing makes me embarrassed to be a part of this hobby

Just keep your head down and keep pressing buttons.

I'm pretty much on the brink of washing my hands of all of it myself though. I don't really enjoy many modern games and I'm pretty sure I hate most of the people that play them.

If it wasn't for fighting games I'd be gone.

I'm pretty much on the brink of washing my hands of all of it myself though. I don't really enjoy many modern games and I'm pretty sure I hate most of the people that play them.

If it wasn't for fighting games I'd be gone

I still need Smash and Bayo.

And Pokemon.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Dude has been really smart with his money. iirc he has opened up multiple barbershops with the money he gets from making music, right?

Im not sure about multiple, but it doesnt suprise me in the slightest

Loved it, the show was brutally honest
-------------------------------------------------------------
well then:

JUi6Y79.png

wasnt she on the coon train?

If it wasn't for fighting games I'd be gone.

I think you just hate most people, period

Jado

Banned
Welp, aunt's husband who's an otherwise cool guy posted a video of a large group of teens fighting in a mall and wrote this:

"Animals they need to build a jungle for these animals This is why I donot shop there or even go to Bay Plaza Bunch of Animals"

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt that he means unruly teens in general and not black people, but the language he uses feels too familiar/disturbing.

BHZ Mayor

Welp, aunt's husband who's an otherwise cool guy posted a video of a large group of teens fighting in a mall and wrote this:

"Animals they need to build a jungle for these animals This is why I donot shop there or even go to Bay Plaza Bunch of Animals"

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt that he means unruly teens in general and not black people, but the language he uses feels too familiar/disturbing.

Call him out and tell him to clarify.

I can finally speak. I've finally finished. Long story short, I got summoned to court for a Temporary Protection Order. Well I went into the courtroom and when we got called I went in. I got to cross examine her and...

Unanimously it was tossed out. I Fucking won.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I can finally speak. I've finally finished. Long story short, I got summoned to court for a Temporary Protection Order. Well I went into the courtroom and when we got called I went in. I got to cross examine her and...

Unanimously it was tossed out. I Fucking won.

Congrats good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom