• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can finally speak. I've finally finished. Long story short, I got summoned to court for a Temporary Protection Order. Well I went into the courtroom and when we got called I went in. I got to cross examine her and...

Unanimously it was tossed out. I Fucking won.

good work new guy. I only hope Riovane fares as well in his own case.

BTW, how do you feel about the rap sensation IceJJFish? Rio was a huge fan; he brought him to all our attention in the first place, really

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I can finally speak. I've finally finished. Long story short, I got summoned to court for a Temporary Protection Order. Well I went into the courtroom and when we got called I went in. I got to cross examine her and...

That's really good to hear :)

BHZ Mayor

Good shit man.

Welp, aunt's husband who's an otherwise cool guy posted a video of a large group of teens fighting in a mall and wrote this:

"Animals they need to build a jungle for these animals This is why I donot shop there or even go to Bay Plaza Bunch of Animals"

I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt that he means unruly teens in general and not black people, but the language he uses feels too familiar/disturbing.

Jado on his google search ish as i type this

Loved it, the show was brutally honest
-------------------------------------------------------------
well then:

JUi6Y79.png

im not usally the type of guy to say this, but she is the definition of a coon

sorrynotsorry

Moris forgot to adjust his hat, RIP brotha

Course we know your alt, Professor Beef, will still be around. Ya'll should have posted at the same time to throw off suspicion.

Good shit, bruh

Mortemis

Banned
Every time a topic about girls in gaming like what's going on with Zoe Quinn shows up, I end up revoking my own "gamer card". I just accidentally get a controller in my hands guys, I ain't a gamer.

Glad to hear this man.

Order

That's good to hear

Jado

Banned
Jado on his google search ish as i type this

im not usally the type of guy to say this, but she is the definition of a coon

sorrynotsorry

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013...-essay-argues-she-may-be-in-it-for-the-money/

See above. GOPBlackChick is a complete fraud. No one does a complete 180 like that in a matter of... weeks? months? She knows there's no money/attention in being an outspoken left-leaning black Democrat. So she pulls a Coulter/Malkin where it's a lot less crowded and she has a big spotlight to herself.

Still just as bad for being a fake and a sellout. But at least we know she's in the group of conservative personalities who don't believe the shit they're saying.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Excellent

Kreed

Congrats new guy! We have this saying in the thread called getting "Rio Drunk". You should do that to celebrate.

good work new guy. I only hope Riovane fares as well in his own case.

BTW, how do you feel about the rap sensation IceJJFish? Rio was a huge fan; he brought him to all our attention in the first place, really

Yeah when I was lurking I saw how this cat Rio talked mad shit about that tone death motherfucker. I tend to agree that icejjfish is a goddamn buffoon.

akira28

good man.

I can only hope our lost brother Rio will succeed on his Kung Fu-like quest to stop the IceFish Menace.

I don't see animal tossed around during football/soccer riots or college sports fuckery, only things involving blacks or brown people.

jWILL253

Banned
Crystal Wright is a grassroots Stacy Dash

Yeah, I just looked up some stuff on her.

The only Black Republican I've ever met was from Alaska. I refuse to believe there are any genuine Black conservatives that reside anywhere except Alaska.

It's... weird how she uses the term "blacks" like she isn't one.

Slayven

Yeah, I just looked up some stuff on her.

The only Black Republican I've ever met was from Alaska. I refuse to believe there are any genuine Black conservatives that reside anywhere except Alaska.

It's... weird how she uses the term "blacks" like she isn't one.

Some folks have a very low price for their soul.

Young Magus

Yo congrats man. Real glad to get good news in here right now.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
What's with people attacking whole family trees this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom