• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone's thoughts on white people

Old white dudes...I stay away from...to set in they ways.
Young white dudes.....the ones I know are pretty cool. I got lucky in the 29-40 age group of white friends I guess. Most of em are married to sisters so I guess there's that.
Old white cougars.....Tell the best stories.
PAWGS....Nuff said.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
15 year old mike tyson...I'm legit shook this dude would whoop my ass

80HAq17.gif

He was phenomenal. His first few years of boxing when he was in his prime are some of the most entertaining boxing matches of all time. Man was an unbelievable beast.

I did enjoy the doc Tyson. But bear in mind I'm a huge boxing nut.

harSon

Banned
Which harSon is this right now?

That one's all me. I'm home now

Edit: And Moris, this is what I was talking about: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631431&highlight=evolved&page=5

Here's a sample:
Last point: Our ancestors who discriminated their mates based on skin color were naturally selected over those who did not (i.e. preference for black skin helped their offspring survive the intense sun exposure around the equator; preference for white skin helped their offspring survive the lack of sun-derived vitamin D in the northern areas like Europe). While this is not applicable today, and it is probably not genetically coded in us to prefer a black skin tone or a white skin tone, there IS a strong probability that it's genetically coded in us to view skin tone generally as a major factor for consideration in mate selection, and how we view that factor is probably largely societally-influenced (e.g. In the USA white-controlled media, "fair skin" was preferred, but then later replaced by a preference for "tan skin" rather than fair skin, which then was pejoratively termed "pasty").

Kreed

I left my Surface in the break room, and saw the damage in my cubical....

believe me please :(

So you left your Microsoft Surface, a very expensive tablet/laptop in the company break room where everyone could mess with it while you go back to your cubical. Then a coworker comes in and starts using your Surface. And instead of playing some games or figuring out how the touch screen works or surfing Youtube with it, the first thing he does is posts over 9000 levels of thirst about the new Nicki Minaj video, that you posted about in the Nicki Minaj thread earlier today. Then within 2 minutes, you see he has posted as you on GAF in the Black Culture Thread as you're surfing the same thread in your cubical, run to the break room and get your Surface back from him without him posting any more suspect posts in the mean time, and quickly post that your coworker did it before a single response can be made in the thread.

Was your coworker your right hand?

harSon

Banned
So you left your Microsoft Surface, a very expensive tablet/laptop in the company break room where everyone could mess with it while you go back to your cubical. Then a coworker comes in and starts using your Surface. And instead of playing some games or figuring out how the touch screen works or surfing Youtube with it, the first thing he does is posts over 9000 levels of thirst about the new Nicki Minaj video, that you posted about in the Nicki Minaj thread earlier today. Then within 2 minutes, you see he has posted as you on GAF in the Black Culture Thread as you're surfing the same thread in your cubical, run to the break room and get your Surface back from him without him posting any more suspect posts in the mean time, and quickly post that your coworker did it before a single response can be made in the thread.

Was your coworker your right hand?

I'll give you the rundown.

The co-worker is a good friend. We were both eating in the break room. I had showed him the Drake/Shenji image in this thread, and my browser was left open on that page. A colleague walked into the break room and asked for my help, and since I was still on lunch, I asked if he could watch my shit (Surface, Kindle and food) while I took care of something real quick. I received a phone call while at my desk, and got preoccupied for a bit. About 7-8 minutes after leaving the break room, he ended up sending me a text saying "You know you fucked up right. I thought college kids knew better than to leave their shit logged in." So I hopped onto GAF on my work computer, saw the post and then made the edit.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'll give you the rundown.

The co-worker is a good friend. We were both eating in the break room. I had showed him the Drake/Shenji image in this thread, and my browser was left open on that page. A colleague walked into the break room and asked for my help, and since I was still on lunch, I asked if he could watch my shit (Surface, Kindle and food) while I took care of something real quick. I received a phone call while at my desk, and got preoccupied for a bit. About 7-8 minutes after leaving the break room, he ended up sending me a text saying "You know you fucked up right. I thought college kids knew better than to leave their shit logged in." So I hopped onto GAF on my work computer, saw the post and then made the edit.

Bro.

Just come clean

KumaJG

Sin City 2 was great.
My only gripe is giving Jessica Alba lines, she can't act, better off being eye candy.

KumaJG

Be careful Harson, David Stern might have problems with you kissing Magic Johnson kids.

How was Eva? Great as usual?

Of Course. Being Eva lover I had slayvoneous thought everytime she was on the screen. She was naked 75% of her scences. Rosario Dawson and Jamie Chung had a brother simping as well.

ReiGun

Why do people believe you can't possibly care about more than one thing at a time? One of my friends talking bout "people all on the ice bucket challenge and forgot all about Ferguson." Like, nigga. People can watch videos of white folk pouring ice on themselves and care about the Ferguson situation all at the same time. That doesn't really require a ton of mental energy.

People find the stupidest reasons to try and act like they've out thought the room. And with things Ferguson, I don't know what people expect others to do. I'm supposed to wallow in misery all day long? Dedication my every waking moment to talking and thinking about how fucked up the world is? I can tell you from personal experience that having your mind consumed by nothing but awfulness all day is exhausting and will drive you fucking crazy.

Why do people believe you can't possibly care about more than one thing at a time? One of my friends talking bout "people all on the ice bucket challenge and forgot all about Ferguson." Like, nigga. People can watch videos of white folk pouring ice on themselves and care about the Ferguson situation all at the same time. That doesn't really require a ton of mental energy.

People find the stupidest reasons to try and act like they've out thought the room. And with things Ferguson, I don't know what people expect others to do. I'm supposed to wallow in misery all day long? Dedication my every waking moment to talking and thinking about how fucked up the world is? I can tell you from personal experience that having your mind consumed by nothing but awfulness all day is exhausting and will drive you fucking crazy.

Seriously. That red herring bullshit is so dumb.

akira28

mayuri would come out w/ weaponized puppets of batmans dead parents and that'd be the end of that.

yeah but the last time someone weaponized his dead parents he just went half crazy and almost killed them. I don't think that's quite the effect...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't know who Mayuri is but I bet that heffa aint never took a shot at Darkseid and lived to tell about it

mayuri would go kamikaze against darkseid to see its effect, then slowly poison him while figuring out the anti life equation. then escape the source wall. hes one of those characters that can be beat by op shounen protags

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Been reading Thanos arcs and the Death Note manga.

Think I might be having issues. Both are great though. Never got into Bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom