• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revisiting this gem

i0DQjIGR2h39Q.png

Slayven

Why is no one getting banned for the blatant racism in all the NFL posts? That shit is getting weird and uncomfortable.
Example?

Its really insane. Never did I personally attack any of these dudes either. That guy in particular I don't even think we talked! He just saw my posts in OT and called me a knob in gaming side. LOL.

People are insane.

That little bit of truth cut to their souls.

Gaming side truly is a different beast; complete random encounter system while OT is symbol encounter with an avoidance system.

Destiny's random reward system is making leveling take a long, long time

strobogo

Banned
Example?

That little bit of truth cut to their souls.

Go read any page in any of those threads and look at how many posts there are about players being uneducated, stupid, animals, why this kind of thing only happens in the NFL and NBA and not the other leagues. It's bonkers.

Go read any page in any of those threads and look at how many posts there are about players being uneducated, stupid, animals, why this kind of thing only happens in the NFL and NBA and not the other leagues. It's bonkers.

Well, having been told violence is built into certain families what else can they say

And if you point that out and start saying the NHL or MLB are full of those types -- as parody of course -- people will hate your ever living guts.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

completely agree but diet racism is on sale right now

G-Fex

gonna keep out of pretty much everything in gaming side for the foreseeable future

edit: oh i do that anyways

edit: I don't even post much anymore

KumaJG

Ya'll fools afraid of piss like you never pissed on your leg before. BTW this day is getting better. DEADPOOL MOVIE IS HAPPENING?! Might be a CGI though :(

Avoiding being pissed on is generally accepted life strategy. Volunteering is like saying "disrespect me in liquid form pls".

No thanks.

Slayven

Deadpool only works if he is playing sidekick to someone or it's about Agent X. The majority of people only seen DP in spurts. They will be sick of him 30 minutes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom