• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Smoked up and watched The Master. My level of wtf face reached crazy heights when the cult shit started. Such a gorgeous movie.

Slayven

Right, so the movie will be a spectacular failure like his video game.

Maybe this is a good thing to get out of the way.

That about sums him up.

Yeah I think sometimes people should get what they are asking for, the movie is going to get destroyed. Never forget the first time Deadpool met Spiderman, Spidey had him legit shook.

If it wasn't for DJ U-Neek, them niggas would be harmonizing over a burning barrel in the winter on some New Jack City shit
giphy.gif

Infinite

I don't really watch Key and Peele but I have seen a few of their skits. The only skit that I rolled my eyes at was the football players names one.

Kraftwerk

So, this happened the other day, and I wanted to post about it here, but thought it was stupid. But it has been bothering me. Been in the back of my head. I apologize of I sound ignorant, and feel free to call me an idiot. I legit have OCD so its been picking at my brain x_x

I was at a friends party, and someone asked me for a cigarette and he said "fam". White guy asks me this. There was a black guy in our group whom I nor my friends knew, we had just mingled with each other earlier so a bunch of us were just chilling in the yard together. He was a friend of a friend of the host, I found this out later when I asked around about him, since what he said bothered me, so I was trying to find him and see if everything was cool and why he was offended. He had left already though.

Anyway...After this guy asked me for a cig and says "fam", the black dude just looked at the guy who asked me for a cig and said "fam? really??" and did an eye roll and walked away. Most of my friends were drunk as shit, so they didn't think much of it. I was taken back.

I honestly thought fam is another way to say "bro" or whatever. Is there something I am missing here?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Deadpool only works if he is playing sidekick to someone or it's about Agent X. The majority of people only seen DP in spurts. They will be sick of him 30 minutes in.

Not if they do him joe kelly style. Add some of his self doubts, and they could do good with him. Of course, they'll go waypool, so theres no point in saying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom