• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I'm white and I don't like seeing animals or black people injured, killed, or otherwise treated poorly. Except snakes. Fucking foul beasts.*

*Also includes people of any and all colors/creeds/nationalities**

**Except for G-Fex and Michael Hayes

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm white and I don't like seeing animals or black people injured, killed, or otherwise treated poorly. Except snakes. Fucking foul beasts.*

snakes are dope. i love them.

KumaJG

I used to go in empty lots to find garden snakes.

Gorillaz

you just going to keep acting like G fex aint your BFF

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i'm now convinced that the only reason i ever get disconnected in destiny is when i play with devo

slayven

explain this

Man, ever watch one animation in particular that you really like in a game even though the rest are just average? This animation in Archeage for this protective spell + the sound effect are like...yo this is dope.

PogiJones

Banned
Are there ever threads where religious people ask why atheists are atheists, or is it always atheists asking why people are religious

Pogijones may have done one.

ugh

You guys keep namedropping me, I'm like the Beetlejuice of this thread.

No, I didn't do a thread like that. You literally just ugh'd me for doing something I didn't do. I get it, you don't like me, that's okay. Just stop judging people based only on heaersay.

You guys keep namedropping me, I'm like the Beetlejuice of this thread.

No, I didn't do a thread like that. You literally just ugh'd me for doing something I didn't do. I get it, you don't like me, that's okay. Just stop judging people based only on heaersay.

You have google alerts or something? I just thought I remembered you doing one. No commentary was meant by my faulty recollection.

PogiJones

Banned
You have google alerts or something? I just thought I remembered you doing one. No commentary was meant by my faulty recollection.

Oh, sorry, I was directing that at Labor, I just included your quote for context.

No, I just search "PogiJones" whenever I hop on to see if I've gotten any responses to my comments that I should reply to.

EDIT: Truth be told, about 95% of my reason for responding was to make some Beetlejuice joke. It wasn't funny, but I like Beetlejuice, so...

Harrison Barnes of the golden state warriors did a Kermit tea bit to one of the questions on the newest Champs podcast

When asked how many of his teammates are faithful to their wives

G-Fex

Fex is a hot dogger and has lustful eyes. I don't play that shit. If I saw him, I could shake his hand. Or I could slap his face.

emoticon-22639-src-94b8bc8feebf46d1-28x28.png

Oh, sorry, I was directing that at Labor, I just included your quote for context.

No, I just search "PogiJones" whenever I hop on to see if I've gotten any responses to my comments that I should reply to.

EDIT: Truth be told, about 95% of my reason for responding was to make some Beetlejuice joke. It wasn't funny, but I like Beetlejuice, so...

And that makes three. Have a good night :p

anyone paying attention to Gotham and know which Universe (if any) they are using as i saw they have cast a Renee Montoya. Still debating on if i will actually watch the show

"Another example is in the combat," explains Tabata. "With the hardware specifications of the newer consoles, it's possible to set it up so you have different enemies and different choices of attacks you can enter in, but I want to simplify that. It'll basically be a one-button action, and the AI intuitively outputs an action that kind of satisfies, gives you that instant gratification, and it connects with the simple touch of a button. I myself am not getting any younger. I don't want to be frantically pushing buttons. I also want to utilise the intelligence of the hardware spec, and not have to go through too much hassle or trouble in order to execute moves."
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899912

man what kinda fuckboy shit is this tho

RP912

Banned
i'd rather play Space Empires

but in terms of 4x gaming the order is

Civ 4
Master of Magic
Warlords 4
Civ 5
Galactic Civilizations II
Space Empires III
Space Empires V (with AI fix)
Empire Earth II
who cares about anything else

Endless space is another good one. Slow at first but it's get real as time progress...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Endless space is another good one. Slow at first but it's get real as time progress...

i was playing endless space from the early days when it was just two-three factions and a mess of a tech tree. game came a LONG ways and i wish more devs would throw their pride out the window and take feedback in stride like those guys did.

Slayven

Who around here does tho?
That makes me sad

i'm now convinced that the only reason i ever get disconnected in destiny is when i play with devo

slayven

explain this
White privilege.
Turbo's Balrog songs are still dope all these years later. Found out he remastered them and uploaded the album, got that shit quick.
Crush 40 Sonic music is the only one that still holds up.
Certain parts of Gotham are getting my inner comic nerd's dander up

Did black people proudly launch a ‘white4black’ movement in order to crush Apartheid/slavery? No.

LOL, she needs help and a history lesson

I wonder who gets brought up more in conversation or as a comparison point. Black people or Hitler.

Also people are really heated about the possibility of Sunset Overdrive coming to PC, lol so much anger.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm amazed there's a 500+ post thread for a rep saying 'no plans for a PC version right now.' You can turn anything into a snowball on gaming side.

Slayven

I wonder who gets brought up more in conversation or as a comparison point. Black people or Hitler.

Also people are really heated about the possibility of Sunset Overdrive coming to PC, lol so much anger.
Why prove an arguement with facts, when you can involve black people and still not give a fuck about them?

I'm amazed there's a 500+ post thread for a rep saying 'no plans for a PC version right now.' You can turn anything into a snowball on gaming side.
How many tims have we heard that and it turns out to be nothing? Either there is or there isn't. For a "Master Race" they sure get heated about missing out on a game.

Kreed

Why prove an arguement with facts, when you can involve black people and still not give a fuck about them?

If there's any silver lining, at least they have general knowledge of our history. People always forget their Native American history lessons, and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone mentioning Latinos or Asian issues in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom