• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy that Moris is up and posting... Trey looks to be struggling to cope, though.

I wonder how they'll handle this though

ByOyCfACYAM90XA.jpg:small

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This should probably be looked at
That's GameAnalyst, he's been around for a long time. Be grateful his preaching seems mostly contained to that thread now, he used to pop into topics in OT that were only tangentially related to spirituality and start "debates". Immune to all logic and fact, "this verse refutes everything" type of guy.

Trey

Your man dropped a dud. Hold that for the rest of the day bruh

Whatever this is, it's not mine to hold. This song is gonna get played on every radio station for the next four months. People are going to be making christmas memories to this song. It'll hit more ears than Crooked Smile ever did. White girls will listen to this during breaks between studying for finals. Then when Kendrick drops the album and it moves twice as much first week as GKMC on the strength of the singles, I will be a target exclusive bonus track tucked harmlessly on the ancillary CD.

really, the song is mediocre, but that's what Kendrick is playing at.

I'm just happy that Moris is up and posting... Trey looks to be struggling to cope, though.

lol Kendrick has had bad tracks before "No Makeup" "real". Not a big deal, I is still better than the majority of FnL and FnL2 and some cuts off The Cool.

Stormchamber has never been happier tho lol, almost pity him.

When's the next podcast?

I'll try to get everyone together in a couple days. I have an exam coming up that I need to spend a lot of time studying for since my professor kind of fucked me with the online portion of her class.

Basically. He wants that Starbucks playlist spot, he obviously wanted hiphop heads to dig it too (tried to have his cake and eat it too) and ended up with rap version of Pharrell's Happy.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Pretending to read a book, lecturing protestors about america and freedom with extreme vagueness, maybe working on his next audio abortion.

Sign to MMG already Lupe and just kill features on Meek and Ross' albums.

I laughed way harder at this than I should have

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Is there a website that give you a rundown of what you should of learn in college?
Ultimately you are deciding whether you are going to put up with working your ass off now in order to be able to support yourself doing something you enjoy later, or doing a half-assed job now but probably doing something you dislike for the rest of your life.

That and debt. Lots of debt.

Imm0rt4l

This should probably be looked at

Never been in there, but I just knew which poster it had to be though.

But wow....

Reminds me of that message board where one guy was having conversations with himself, someone caught wind of it and the board was raided/trolled by anon/gaf iirc.

Is there a website that give you a rundown of what you should of learn in college?

The basics of everything.

Economics, US history, Maths, reading comprehension, debate/critical thinking, philosophy, sociology, some sort of art for dummies (music or film appreciation/photography etc)

Not enough to know what you're talking about (with the exception of Math) but enough to be able to help your kid/niece/nephew with their homework when the time comes.

You really don't learn anything much, or at least I felt like I didn't. General Ed felt like I was being taught things our High School text books taught us but in slightly more detail. Detail that was easily accessible if you had even a passing interest in the subject while in High School.

KumaJG

Ultimately you are deciding whether you are going to put up with working your ass off now in order to be able to support yourself doing something you enjoy later, or doing a half-assed job now but probably doing something you dislike for the rest of your life.

That and debt. Lots of debt.

You gone learn to live with debt and like it.

Oh I already graduated. I need a spark notes type of website to give me a refresher course of I learned since I been of of school for 2 years and have yet to find work in my field of study.

Imm0rt4l

hype deflating;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899912

"I myself am not getting any younger. I don't want to be frantically pushing buttons."

"Instant gratification"

You fucking serious?

it's final fantasy, it's not like it's devil may cry, the game is normally turnbased and very accessible. This may be more in the same vain as kingdom hearts which is also accessible and you're usually mashing one button. *shrugs

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Oh I already graduated. I need a spark notes type of website to give me a refresher course of I learned since I been of of school for 2 years and have yet to find work in my field of study.
Can't really say unless we know what that is.

Kraftwerk

it's final fantasy, it's not like it's devil may cry, the game is normally turnbased and very accessible. This may be more in the same vain as kingdom hearts which is also accessible and you're usually mashing one button. *shrugs

Hopefully you are right. The whole "hold down button" is just making me worry.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Never been in there, but I just knew which poster it had to be though.

But wow....

Reminds me of that message board where one guy was having conversations with himself, someone caught wind of it and the board was raided/trolled by anon/gaf iirc.

the pokemon site, I saw it once and RAN. That's terror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom