• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Warner Cable ain't shit.
nigga you aint lying

I'm so tired of these dudes man

Unless you live in Seattle

3782306567.png

awwww yissss

Mr. Patch

"Cornrows are moving away from urban, hip-hop to more chic and edgy."

This is a real quote in a real article. We've lost this round, brehs.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Time Warner Cable is indeed fuckery of the highest order.

There are construction workers digging the line for Google Fiber in my area though.

=D

"Cornrows are moving away from urban, hip-hop to more chic and edgy."

This is a real quote in a real article. We've lost this round, brehs.

If that's all it takes for it to be considered a loss…then we really have never won anything outside of Football/basketball. I'm shocked black twitter hasn't ethered LA Times yet.

Kreed

Maybe I just really miss outkast but that Kendrick track is fire and everyone hating is living in the twilight zone.

I liked the track and think this is a good attempt at making a more mainstream single that GKMC didn't have, but I don't want/am not expecting a whole album that sounds like this.

nigga you aint lying

I'm so tired of these dudes man

I'm paying 80 something a month for 100/20 and I did a speed test this afteroon after youtube was taking forever to load on my pc but not my phone. (based Verizon giving you what you pay for)

YO! 6/8 6/8!?. Even the survey is like, damn those numbers are ass, are you with TWC, cause you must be.

I called them up and they were like "We have no reported outages in that area" Oh so you guys are just randomly shit for no god damn reason? Kewl, go fuck your daddy.

Then he thought he was gonna tech victim blame me like "are you connected via ethernet or wifi, is your network secured,
iawkz.png
maybe there's interference or improper settings on your router.
W68Ii.png
"

Hit me with all those Fisher Price My First Internet™ questions
yfc3s.png

HDudH.png
Nah breh, got my Google DNS set up, static IPs all over, forwarded ports etc.

Then he thought he was gonna weasel out of this like "Well our only solution is to send a technician out to your home. Our first available appointment is tomorrow between noon and 3pm
lV2kE.png
" Ya know, peak doing something with your life hours. Litte did this guy know I ain't doing shit. Shoulda checked that internet activity breh, that tech you're talking about could roll through at 3am, we'll have some drinks and play some 2k. I'm here alllll day with this DSL tier internet.

So now I gotta wait for someone to come over here unplug my router and shrug their shoulders. Gonna raise hell and try to get some sort of credit on my bill at least.

Then he thought he was gonna weasel out of this like "Well our only solution is to send a technician out to your home. Our first available appointment is tomorrow between noon and 3pm
lV2kE.png
" Ya know, peak doing something with your life hours. Little did this guy know I ain't doing shit.

this KILLED me dude

omg

Furyous

YO..

That new Kendrick song FUCKING SUCKS. THIS IS THE NEW KING OF HIP-HOP?! This shit is y'all fault for co-signing everybody on that lyrical miracle shit that has a pulse.

On a lighter note, I fucked around and had to go to ER because of bleach in my eyes. I'm straight but screwed myself up in the long-term. I'm going to have to lay low for another five years and HOPE that my name doesn't pop up off the grid randomly. My timetable for taking off got pushed back because job #10 didn't come through. I have until February now to take off.

Technically, I'm qualified to be a college professor. Say it with me now: WHERE THE HOES? I'm scheming on all types of 22 if they hire me.

I bumped into my reformed coke head friend. He turned his life around, got off the gang shit, got a career, and married a fat chick. He's now living in racist fuck boy, Oregon. Dude tried to get me caught up his lifestyle talking about some "if we get pulled over, you can take the charge, because your record's clean". Yeah fuck him for that entirely.

I bumped into my other friend that did AROD numbers in jail after robbing every store in a small town. Dude is more successful than me and a proof that dat 'privilege is alive and well. I want someone to bless me with dat 'privilege for a good three months. Let me feel what's it like to be able to say anything, do anything and GET A PASS. I'm trying to have a virile erstwhile fertile female CEO come Cinderella my shit as I'm grinding throughout the day.

I called them up and they were like "We have no reported outages in that area" Oh so you guys are just randomly shit for no god damn reason? Kewl, go fuck your daddy.

Then he thought he was gonna tech victim blame me like "are you connected via ethernet or wifi, is your network secured,
iawkz.png
maybe there's interference or improper settings on your router.
W68Ii.png
"

Hit me with all those Fisher Price My First Internet™ questions
yfc3s.png

This shit is the worst.

Finally called up Cox to ask why my internet would always go up and down in the summer time (I always attributed it to the heat/increased volume due to vacations fucking with Cox servers because it never happened in Spring/Fall/Winter).

"Did you unplug the modem and then plug it back in?"

"Yeah, all the time"

"Did you unscrew the coaxial cable from the modem?"

"....yes. I also do that when I unplug it."

"Do you have a router?"

"Yes."

"Did you unplug that and plug it back in?"

"
iMsBU7T3qpO1u.png
"

"Sir?"

"Yes, I've tried that"

"Well, we're going to send someone to your home tomorrow to check it out"

Took all of 10 minutes to find out the problem was an amp and a splitter THEY installed years ago.

Hasn't gone down at all since they removed the amp and gave me a new splitter
ihoXwyFDTrBlD.png

Dinklage is probably the most boring choice for that role. Half his lines in the game is him telling you, "hey fuckboy, cover me while open/decode this old ass shit." Not sure why this required a Hollywood actor, and it's not really a selling point.

Casting him was a waste.

shoulda just hired Troy Baker Nolan North Jen Taylor

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Dinklage is probably the most boring choice for that role. Half his lines in the game is him telling you, "hey fuckboy, cover me while open/decode this old ass shit." Not sure why this required a Hollywood actor, and it's not really a selling point.

Casting him was a waste.

because Game of Thrones is that hot shit right now

Same reason that Walking Dead dude is in Silent Hill

J10

Banned

Casting him was a waste.

Same reason you get Vin Diesel and Brad Cooper to voice a tree and a raccoon. Because they're known faces who will go out and talk about the thing and get more people interested.

Why do I got to go to orbit to then pick The Tower off a menu then let it load some more then take care of my business then re-enter orbit then pick something else off a menu. How does that much tedium between action make sense in such a grindy -return home after everything- type game?

It was cool like twice during the game. Just let me select my destination in the menu and go there and for fuck sake put my rep status/cryptarch rank etc in a menu too please Bungie, what the fuck.

How are you gonna work on something for so long and make so many simple mistakes?

J10

Banned
Why do I got to go to orbit to then pick The Tower off a menu then let it load some more then take care of my business then re-enter orbit then pick something else off a menu. How does that much tedium between action make sense in such a grindy -return home after everything- type game?

It was cool like twice during the game. Just let me select my destination in the menu and go there and for fuck sake put my rep status/cryptarch rank etc in a menu too please Bungie, what the fuck.

How are you gonna work on something for so long and make so many simple mistakes?

This is starting to sound like Fable 3. Trying to reinvent the wheel.

you want nonstop flights? this ain't expedia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom