• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sonic Colors is the best one. Generations is also good.

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is the best recent game with Sonic in the title, though.

Destiny pls. I just wanna pay some Control matches. Hurry and install the damned update.
Sonic Colors is the best one. Generations is also good.

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed is the best recent game with Sonic in the title, though.
I'd...probably swap Colors and Generations right there, but that's only personal preference. Agree with this post otherwise though.
Sonic Riders

I already know you ain't shit, but Sonic Riders was legitimately fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Generations was really fun, worth playing (on PC for that 60fps)

I'm always worried for my team in PvP when I've got the highest score by a wide margin.

Generally speaking, the worst player in a match has a bigger negative impact than the best player in a match has a positive impact.

I have only carried a team of slobs to a win a handful of times, seen plenty of squads that have good depth be torpedo'd by someone capturing A in Blind Watch, Sniper camping in Rustlands or being all around ass.

Re-watching TWS, and Batroc got sonned so hard I can't take him seriously ever again.

Crossbones actually did better, all things considered.

Spinluck

Ya'll trippin'.

We all know Generations was better than Colors. The weakest part of Generations was them failing to emulate Genesis physics from 20yrs ago. It's not Sonic 4 levels of terrible, but the momentum based stuff was completely absent.

Re-watching TWS, and Batroc got sonned so hard I can't take him seriously ever again.

Crossbones actually did better, all things considered.

c'mon man, I love Batroc, but dude has always been
Frecnh
clown shoes

wtf most people avoid double posting this guy posted 19 times in a row

I've seen double posting, triple posting, and even the rare quadruple posting...

but nanotuple!?

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The only 2D sonic games I liked were the ones on the gameboy advance

Sonic Adventure was also like the perfect game for a middle school kid I don't give a fuck what anybody says about it now

I tried generations, but Sonic gameplay is just zzzzzzzzz for me now

Generally speaking, the worst player in a match has a bigger negative impact than the best player in a match has a positive impact.

I have only carried a team of slobs to a win a handful of times, seen plenty of squads that have good depth be torpedo'd by someone capturing A in Blind Watch, Sniper camping in Rustlands or being all around ass.
I was feeling myself that game though. Popped my Golden Gun, shot one dude, killed him and the guy next to him because of the explosion, shot someone running up, then got one more as the gun was running out.
banderas.png

The next game I played was against a squad, though. Organized as fuck, compared to the
H37xX.png
dudes I was teamed with. Oh well. Win some lose some.
W68Ii.png

Ya'll trippin'.

We all know Generations was better than Colors. The weakest part of Generations was them failing to emulate Genesis physics from 20yrs ago. It's not Sonic 4 levels of terrible, but the momentum based stuff was completely absent.

The weakest part of Generations were the Colors levels and beyond. That's not a knock on Sonic Colors, it's a knock on the devs for rushing the game out.

Spinluck

Fuck sonic and his fans.

Reported.

I was feeling myself that game though. Popped my Golden Gun, shot one dude, killed him and the guy next to him because of the explosion, shot someone running up, then got one more as the gun was running out.
banderas.png

The next game I played was against a squad, though. Organized as fuck, compared to the
H37xX.png
W68Ii.png

I was gonna make a Hunter class just for PvP but I keep getting afraid that by time I level it up, they will nerf it.

Till then I'm stuck with Warlock class. On the upside, I just found a new way to utilize the Sunslinger class.

The weakest part of Generations were the Colors levels and beyond. That's not a knock on Sonic Colors, it's a knock on the devs for rushing the game out.

Yeah, those levels were ass, but I still am not really fond of the way Classic Sonic played.

Imm0rt4l

I see the Destiny review thread got locked. For a moment I thought they reached OT2.

Angry Joe's opinion pretty much mirror my own on the game.

banderas.png

H37xX.png
W68Ii.png

The hype-est part of Destiny is getting the triple play with the golden gun.

Rattled off my entire AR clip to take down an armored Titan which gave me enough to unlock my super, avoided the reload by activating my super got 3 dudes trying to take a control point in like 2 seconds flat. Ran and power slide to control the point.

Standing there without a scuff on my boots.

harSon

Banned
banderas.png

H37xX.png
W68Ii.png

Y'all make Destiny sound hype as fuck, and I go back thinking "maybe I didn't give it a fair shake," but nope.... It still ain't the business.

Y'all make Destiny sound hype as fuck, and I go back thinking "maybe I didn't give it a fair shake," but nope.... It still ain't the business.

I enjoy the multiplayer, it's fun to play with friends

Peter dinklage ain't shit tho. I think this game kind of made me sick of him

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I see the Destiny review thread got locked. For a moment I thought they reached OT2.

Angry Joe's opinion pretty much mirror my own on the game.

He's absolutely right. The Queef Wrath stuff is just more bs.

If it wasn't the best FPS I've played in years, I'd be pissed lol

Dragon Age multiplayer is gonna steal me away though. I can already feel it.

banderas.png

H37xX.png
W68Ii.png

I cleared a whole team with the Golden Gun just off the explosion. I love/hate moments like that cause while its awesome as hell you can never replicate it.

Spinluck

I enjoy the multiplayer, it's fun to play with friends

Peter dinklage ain't shit tho. I think this game kind of made me sick of him

Dinklage is probably the most boring choice for that role. Half his lines in the game is him telling you, "hey fuckboy, cover me while open/decode this old ass shit." Not sure why this required a Hollywood actor, and it's not really a selling point.

Casting him was a waste.

The hype-est part of Destiny is getting the triple play with the golden gun.

Rattled off my entire AR clip to take down an armored Titan which gave me enough to unlock my super, avoided the reload by activating my super got 3 dudes trying to take a control point in like 2 seconds flat. Ran and power slide to control the point.

Standing there without a scuff on my boots.

Yes those perfect Destiny moments is what makes me love the game. When I get on a roll with Zombie Apocalypse and the Void start's flyin things get ugly fast.

"hey fuckboy, cover me while open/decode this old ass shit.".

Lmao, that's probably bungie's plot summary when they were making it too

Golden gun triple play is nice but I like bladedancer now, seeing the other dudes try to run in fear when I activate it is always cool

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Maybe I just really miss outkast but that Kendrick track is fire and everyone hating is living in the twilight zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom