• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
Saw this on my timeline, had a good chuckle
oC7WcHl.jpg

Back in my teen days we kept a pocket of those, cause the clinic gave them out for free

Yeah, I can't take men who practice safe sex seriously either. STDs and unplanned pregnancies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

J10

Banned
I remember back in high school when checking tags to see if you had on bootleg shit was a thing. God how dumb was that?

Are you kidding? A fight would break out if you invaded somebody's space with that kind of bullshit. I have seen people in school slapped in the mouth for less.

Gattsu25

Banned
Are you kidding? A fight would break out if you invaded somebody's space with that kind of bullshit. I have seen people in school slapped in the mouth for less.

Yeah, I'm perfectly fine with someone getting back handed for 'tag checking' another person.

This has nothing to do with my PUBU situation...really :( You just don't fuck with other people like that.

J10

Banned
Sewing tigers on my shirt, and alligators
You wanna see the inside? Huh, I'll see ya later
Here comes the drama: Oh, that's that nigga with the fake -
POW! Why you punch me in my face? Stay in ya place

That was reality.

Mortemis

Banned
I remember as a kid my parents used to buy me the most knockoff or generic brands they could find. I had a bunch of FUBU, even rocked those ambiguous West Champion hoodies. :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I remember as a kid my parents used to buy me the most knockoff or generic brands they could find. I had a bunch of FUBU, even rocked those ambiguous West Champion hoodies. :(

I remember in junior high a few kids were always on the lookout to see if Starter jackets worn around school were knockoffs or not, lol.

Mortemis

Banned
I remember in junior high a few kids were always on the lookout to see if Starter jackets worn around school were knockoffs or not, lol.

People were still on the hunt in high school too. I remember some dude threw fists because another guy wouldnt shut up about how his looked fake.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
People were still on the hunt in high school too. I remember some dude threw fists because another guy wouldnt shut up about how his looked fake.

In my case they didn't care as much about jackets by the time high school came around, it was more about shoes and Jordans especially.

KumaJG

You guys have the one family that buys you shit more expensive than what you want? For example, I ask my aunt for a pair of timbs and she come back with some expensive exotic cowbays boots

You guys have the one family that buys you shit more expensive than what you want? For example, I ask my aunt for a pair of timbs and she come back with some expensive exotic cowbays boots

LOL.

Nah fam, I don't have that. Must be nice. I know Ke0 would rock the FUCK out of some cowboy boots, so he's def jelly.

edit: oh look who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom