• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

For some reason Sara Jay looks like a Pixar character in the face to me

ibt8E5bo9Wt0PH.jpg

She's even making the dreamworks face here:

tumblr_mp4qxhHKqv1sqkauyo1_500.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
So I went to a bingo hall for the first time ever tonight. Tell me why I got hit on by old Filipino ladies calling me cute and helping me set up my bingo cards and what not? lol

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
So I went to a bingo hall for the first time ever tonight. Tell me why I got hit on by old Filipino ladies calling me cute and helping me set up my bingo cards and what not? lol
I worked at a bingo hall for a summer when I was 15. Rolling dabber carts up and down the aisles, slinging coffee, hotdogs and cheese nachos while getting my ass pinched by old women. Couldn't see shit past 5 feet upwards thanks to the cloud of smoke. I'd bike home after midnight and Mom would make me strip down to my ginch in our cold-ass garage before I could come in the house, then straight to the shower to scrub away the smell and feel of old fingers.

I lasted 6 weeks. Fuck bingo.

Mortemis

Banned
I worked at a bingo hall for a summer when I was 15. Rolling dabber carts up and down the aisles, slinging coffee, hotdogs and cheese nachos while getting my ass pinched by old women. Couldn't see shit past 5 feet upwards thanks to the cloud of smoke. I'd bike home after midnight and Mom would make me strip down to my ginch in our cold-ass garage before I could come in the house, then straight to the shower to scrub away the smell and feel of old fingers.

Jesus, I don't think I'd be able to last that long. Fuck that.

DominoKid

yeah i would've worked that about 6 mins before giving up.

Wynnebeck

Banned

lol Thankfully I got to sit in the non smoking room and enjoy the game, but yea as soon as you walk into the building the cloud of smoke hits you.

Did you book her?

This negro got jokes!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
A Chimera tried to sneak me in the forest, while a band of female bandits jumped us. My ride or die chick hit that bitch with several meteors.

The magic in this game is gdlk.

BlackJace

Had some dude legit pull the "why are there no White or Jewish heritage months?"

I actually dropped my jaw because I thought these people didn't exist outside of the internet.

Had some dude legit pull the "why are there no White or Jewish heritage months?"

I actually dropped my jaw because I thought these people didn't exist outside of the internet.

Jewish heritage month is May, he doesn't actually give a fuck about it but is trying to disparage others or maybe he's just ignorant. Most likely the latter.

KumaJG

A Chimera tried to sneak me in the forest, while a band of female bandits jumped us. My ride or die chick hit that bitch with several meteors.

The magic in this game is gdlk.

Only downside with magic is the charge time
Make sure you dupe the Wyrmm ring, good item for magic users.
. My pawn is a fighter. One of these ill reach Max level and gear her up.

Once I got assassin in Dragon's Dogma, I never looked back. My pawn was a warrior/fighter (whatever the higher level class is) and had a giant mace, used a rental healer and magician. Had dragons shook

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Assassin is pretty versatile and I always go for that when doing Everfall bosses. But Magick Archer is fucking insanely good in Bitterblack Isle especially because of ricochet shot. I still barely scratched the surface on that DLC though, last time I played I got majorly fucked up by Death, just instant-killed all my pawns and I couldn't damage him from range for shit so I just ran 4 my life.

Assassin is pretty versatile and I always go for that when doing Everfall bosses. But Magick Archer is fucking insanely good in Bitterblack Isle especially because of ricochet shot. I still barely scratched the surface on that DLC though, last time I played I got majorly fucked up by Death, just instant-killed all my pawns and I couldn't damage him from range for shit so I just ran 4 my life.

I just couldn't get into Magick Archer, but I never got too far into the add-on stuff either, I just generally preferred melee, with some of the boosts from the ranged classes.

i use to get 50/20 moved 15 minutes away and was getting 25/1 before the great double of speed when they kept pushing to get their merger in now i get
3783227652.png
(30 MB/s down when it isn't the ass crack of night)

You might wanna consider going back to school. Even at my dinky community college they're everywhere. Only problem is they're all babies.

nigga what community college did YOU go to where you have specimens like her everywhere. I'm moving and dragging Angelus with me.

Gamergate is the Operation Wall Street of the gaming world, but with a less relevant cause.

It's just a harassment campaign that tried to tack on respectability later and failed miserably, and people who got fooled are now getting caught up in harassment campaigns from the other side.

It's a giant shitshow

Question:

Is it an insult when someone you work under who makes mistakes constantly decides to take it upon themselves to "test" you? Can being given an inane task under the guise of a test be insulting?

Serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom