• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Lego games have the best humor. The GTA/SR try way way way too hard and usually come off as annoying and grating, which the creators will tell you is shitty because of "irony" and "parody".

Kraftwerk

So, a Canadian paper is in shit right now for this caption in a Hockey article;

7zqPb1G.jpg

RP912

Banned
im on board. im tired of so many games trying to take themselves so seriously

Last of a dying breed is Saint's Row but yet the game gets ridiculed which depresses me. I'm tired of having to show emotions towards characters when I just want to jump on peoples heads.

Matter of fact...why there's no proper platformers anymore. I mean the pure ones not the bloated story driven ones.

Jado

Banned
Last of a dying breed is Saint's Row but yet the game gets ridiculed which depresses me. I'm tired of having to show emotions towards characters when I just want to jump on peoples heads.

Matter of fact...why there's no proper platformers anymore. I mean the pure ones not the bloated story driven ones.

There are plenty on Steam/PC.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Namor aint shiiiiiit LMAO

Parallax's Aquaman staning redeemed!

ive been on that namor aint shit train from the start. nice to see that people are finally catching up. he can sit in coach with spock, beast and reed. the aint shit collective

heh. didnt realize that they were all illuminati members until i posted it

Nigga really tried to rebound with Doom

if Tchalla doesn't fry this fish by the time Hickman finishes, I'm sending an angry letter to him he probably wont see

someone needs to end his wingtipped ass. i dont care if shuri emerges from a pile of atlantean corpses to do it, it just needs to be done by someone related to wakanda

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Nigga really tried to rebound with Doom

if Tchalla doesn't fry this fish by the time Hickman finishes, I'm sending an angry letter to him he probably wont see

I lol'd when he got sonned by both of them at the table. Gave him a free meal and told him to fuck off. Fuck Namor.

I'm with you on BP needing to fade Namor. He needs to hit him with the strength of every dead African from Wakanda, on a worldwide broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom