• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Stay safe, man. I have a relative in Baltimore. You said your neighborhood is normal during the day, but like mine, the freaks come out at night.
My neighborhood is fine. Has been the last 17 years I've lived here. Other places aren't so lucky.

Baltimore is like Woodcrest in some areas, Mad Max in others. Sometimes, as is the case with my new job, these areas literally right next to each other.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
My Destiny time is sporadic, mainly confined to weekends now that the boys are back in school. I'll cave farm for 30 minutes here and there on a weeknight, but that's about it.

My neighborhood is fine. Has been the last 17 years I've lived here. Other places aren't so lucky.

Baltimore is like Woodcrest in some areas, Mad Max in others. Sometimes, as is the case with my new job, these areas literally right next to each other.

Oops, accidentally thought you were referring to your neighborhood. Saint Louis is like that. You have small patches of the city that are fairly quiet and those that are raging with sirens and screeching tires. Majority of the time, some of the things that happen in these neighborhoods don't even start in them. Car chases usually end in mine and it's like people think my neighborhood is nice to get shot in.

good cops do exist. they try to weed out the bad cops.

INcQSrV.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Does anybody who actually claims something is parody or satire even know what those terms mean?

No. That's just what people say when they think they're making something funny, but no one thinks it is funny. Then it becomes parody/satire/irony and it was intentional.

I also am god damn drink. Feeling like this

ibmcwajU9oSRDn.gif

strobogo

Banned
You know it's been proven that being drunk doesn't actually inhibit one's ability to type properly nearly as much as people think… :3

It's true. I'm actually more likely to really focus to make sure I don't type like a drunken asshole. Mother fucker you have god damn spell check built in. You can't tell me you don't notice those red lines.

I'm using The Voice thing on my phone 2 put a message it's easier then using my thumb on this galaxy s5 I hope it doesn't sound or come out stupid having an amazing time my company while we drink and talk about the past she is beautifulI don't think it's going to show up when I'm actually saying so doesn't really matter I mean the machine is even picking any of this s*** up so its all good anyway I like knowing I'm proud of me

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I've been drinking goose straight... but it's not really a turn up night until I have no responsibilities in the morning. Or my responsibilities don't involve driving young children to school and just involve making sure some rich folks get their money in the right place....
XWNVC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom