• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't read the whole thread, but maybe they should change that ROE from "Hands Up!" or whatever, "Don't Shoot!" to "My Hands are Up! I'm An Officer of the Law! Don't Shoot! I Just Wanna Ask a Few Questions! Thank You! How is Everything?"

Then, even if they are going to shoot, at least you can see it coming?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Didn't read the whole thread, but maybe they should change that ROE from "Hands Up!" or whatever, "Don't Shoot!" to "My Hands are Up! I'm An Officer of the Law! Don't Shoot! I Just Wanna Ask a Few Questions! Thank You! How is Everything?"

with name like "laughing black" you're looking to get handcuffed and clapped regardless

RP912

Banned
Wait what? Gonna have to check this out.

I just play Spotify/iTunes in the background anyway

I try not to play internet tunes during gameplay since my pc randomly shuts down. I turned up the fan in my cpu since my processor has the tendency to overheat during some game sessions.

Lego games have the best humor. The GTA/SR try way way way too hard and usually come off as annoying and grating, which the creators will tell you is shitty because of "irony" and "parody".

Does anybody who actually claims something is parody or satire even know what those terms mean?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

That's it, you're getting kicked. :(

Kraftwerk

Yo, black folks, stop censoring free speech;

8yLXjTM.png

This is in response to that hockey player being called "dark guy in middle"

Kraftwerk

Has anyone here played Diablo 3? What did you think of it?

It nice, until the initial rush wears off. Just got way too repetitive for me. Too random for my taste. You literally do the same map 1000 times to get the same piece of loot 100 times over. Dunno, maybe it's just me.

The animations are incredible, very detailed and polished.

Again though,. after playing for a month, I can go into the hardest difficulty and just decimate everything. Don't see a point in it right now.

Just going to wait until the third expansion and play through the storyline, but that's about it.

Great game, but just not for me due to the repetitive nature. Just my opinion. I have friends who play it a lot and have a fuckton of fun.

ReiGun

My new job is in a pretty bad neighborhood, so today my managers were talking requesting increased police activity. In light of recent events, this prospect makes me more nervous.

In other news, about to try Dragon's Dogma again. I like it, but I just kinda fell off playing it.

RP912

Banned
My new job is in a pretty bad neighborhood, so today my managers were talking requesting increased police activity. In light of recent events, this prospect makes me more nervous.

In other news, about to try Dragon's Dogma again. I like it, but I just kinda fell off playing it.

My old job was straight up in the projects. I used to get nervous getting off from work but I've seen worse.

ReiGun

My old job was straight up in the projects. I used to get nervous getting off from work but I've seen worse.

It actually doesn't look that bad during the day; not too different from my own neighborhood. Problem is I come in at night, and shit's been getting bad around there lately.

My co-worker straight up said "If you see some shit on your way in, just turn around. They don't pay you enough to die."

I just nodded like "Ain't gotta tell me nigga."

RP912

Banned
It actually doesn't look that bad during the day; not too different from my own neighborhood. Problem is I come in at night, and shit's been getting bad around there lately.

My co-worker straight up said "If you see some shit on your way in, just turn around. They don't pay you enough to die."

o_o well damn. That shit sounds RUFF.

Stay safe, dude.

ReiGun

o_o well damn. That shit sounds RUFF.
Yup. They just had the cops come in to collect some security footage because of an armed robbery. I think the victim was also beaten to the point he's a critical condition and expected not to make it (without a weapon, no less), but that might have been a separate incident.

Either way, I might be looking for a new weekend job sooner than I thought.

Stay safe, dude.

Will do. I know the area well and it's generally safe when I'm down there (right near the harbor). So if nothing else, I know where I can go if some shit is going down near my job.

Welp, guess I'm going to farm more fucking relic iron tonight. Not hard, but I feel like I've opened like 8 billion chests Destiny and have ever only got one thing that was cool (a ship.) Destiny, I love and hate you all at the same time.

I'm so damn close to getting rid of my hair. My brothers hair grows rapidly and it actually looks good in a fro/mohawk. I dont know why I thought this, but I was thinking that I could magically get hair like his in 2 weeks. I guess I have to be patient. It'll probably take me another month for me to see any difference. So sick of combing!

Baltimore.

Stay safe, man. I have a relative in Baltimore. You said your neighborhood is normal during the day, but like mine, the freaks come out at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom