• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy I make some sense you did the right thing by being there for because I we live in a worldwell imma be honest with you I absolutely hate f****** December I think december is the worst month ever because all the bullshit I had to deal with coming up detail I can deal with Christmas it's just a little s*** that that bothers me

strobogo

Banned
False this is how I feel

i3DavCJkEIzeH.gif

there is a reason that this machine is not choosing to work and do what I ask it to do I love my g5 right s5 it is a great phone and for some crazy reason it is choosing not to put the words that I'm saying on to the types screen well I'm happy Crown Royal maple and Miller High Life that's what I had is what did me in I'm happy though amazing night very relaxed

Apparently someone has been killed by the cops Tonight in Brampton (near Toronto) during a traffic stop. No details released yet, but I hope it's not as bad as last time.

they shot a guy 9 times then tasered his body.. All on tape.. Cop only got desk duty

I'm better. Now. I still feel way godda km NC tipsy. I'm not pushing bsck. I'm typing to put it our theft so I'm in the biddle of a conversayin so I can talk. Preciate all your

Such a good book fam, I recommend it highly. About to jump into the next one myself.

Been meaning to read that myself after seeing someone recommend it.

Also, Namor fell off hard, I was all ready to rename New Avengers to Namor and his Ineffectual Friends but this latest issue? You can't go out like that man... DOOM really doesn't tolerate simping. :(

coldvein

Banned
if somebody says

"hey whiteboy, you wanna go home?"
"fuck you whiteboy. fuck you."
"you wanna go home with your wallet?"
"you fucking dumb shit whiteboy."
"you wanna go home you give me your shit."

is that racist?

So I had company over. She and I decided to get our frink on. I told her dhe can stay go at least 2 am so I can rdsf. It's now 5 in the mofning. I'm still strugglinh. She just left. I drink some watrr.

And I'm able to navigate to bCT2 because yhe first pave on the C hr ok m ed browser is slwa G d BCT.

J10

Banned
if somebody says

is that racist?

Addressing someone by their skin tone is definitely racist. Threatening to assault and rob someone is also really shitty, but not racist in and of itself, unless you can somehow know they wouldn't have robbed you if you weren't white.

if somebody says

is that racist?

Do you really need us to explain what is and isn't racist? I'm sorry if I seem a bit insensitive but I don't quite get what you want us to say here?

SmokyDave

if somebody says

is that racist?
Sounds like Alligatorjandro's been following you around. Threaten to turn him into a fucking handbag and a nice pair of shoes, that'll shut him up.

coldvein

Banned
SmokyDave may come from a different place, but ..

its pretty well known in my hood that if you're a woman trying to walk home after bars late at night you better avoid that crew of somalians on the corner. else theyll assault you. or me.

SmokyDave may come from a different place, but ..

its pretty well known in my hood that if you're a woman trying to walk home after bars late at night you better avoid that crew of somalians on the corner. else theyll assault you. or me.

And this has what exactly to do with calling someone out as racist?

If this group is as prolific in their assaults as you make out, surely it's time to get the police involved?

coldvein

Banned
the police dont do much here. theyve been in trouble for a long time.

im just sayin, most of my friends who get hit and or jacked by dudes, they get jacked by young black dudes. and if i was really concerned about how i was being viewed, racially, i'd try to pull in those kids. (im saying openly that some racial tension exists where i live).

@Marvel_guy: generally, the police dont care. they can break up a group of dudes ... but then they leave.

im just sayin, most of my friends who get hit and or jacked by dudes, they get jacked by young black dudes. and if i was really concerned about how i was being viewed, racially, i'd try to pull in those kids. (im saying openly that some racial tension exists where i live).

@Marvel_guy: generally, the police dont care. they can break up a group of dudes ... but then they leave.

So... nobody has ever pressed charges against these people?

coldvein

Banned
welp. you seem to have some beautiful cut dream of what the police do to help people.

instead of calling the cops the common response is to get a bunch of (white) bar bouncers to attack the gang of black homies with pipes and hopefully hurt/hospitalize the majority of them.

J10

Banned

It's unclear to me what you intended to accomplish by bringing this conversation to this thread.

coldvein

Banned
It's unclear to me what you intended to accomplish by bringing this conversation to this thread.

its just as unclear to me. i have no idea. i just felt like expressing the fact that young, black assholes were ruining it for people like YOU.

welp. you seem to have some beautiful cut dream of what the police do to help people.

instead of calling the cops the common response is to get a bunch of (white) bar bouncers to attack the gang of black homies with pipes and hopefully hurt/hospitalize the majority of them.

You know, that sounds awfully like some kind of mob...

EDIT:

its just as unclear to me. i have no idea. i just felt like expressing the fact that young, black assholes were ruining it for people like YOU.

Holy shit, this is amazing.

KumaJG

I would suggest moving if you can. They're not ruining anything for me. Please do not group people together.

J10

Banned

I don't think these Somalis are ruining anything for us. If you're mad at black people on the whole because of some black assholes in your limited sphere of experience, that's mostly on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom