• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
if somebody says

"hey whiteboy, you wanna go home?"
"fuck you whiteboy. fuck you."
"you wanna go home with your wallet?"
"you fucking dumb shit whiteboy."
"you wanna go home you give me your shit."

is that racist?

this is the part when I drop my backpack and say come and get it bitch nigga

Dereck

this is the part when I drop my backpack and say come and get it bitch nigga
dYFkQrV.png

Jado

Banned
its just as unclear to me. i have no idea. i just felt like expressing the fact that young, black assholes were ruining it for people like YOU.

Why don't you just come out and say that you think most black guys are violent thugs and that they're running it for the "few good ones" out there?

This is really what your asinine comments and stupid line of questioning has been about the whole time. This is why you came here; to air your grievances about evil black people to a few good ones who you thought might sympathize with your passive racism.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
welp. you seem to have some beautiful cut dream of what the police do to help people.

instead of calling the cops the common response is to get a bunch of (white) bar bouncers to attack the gang of black homies with pipes and hopefully hurt/hospitalize the majority of them.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Have you been hacked or just lost all your damn common sense?

Been meaning to read that myself after seeing someone recommend it.

Also, Namor fell off hard, I was all ready to rename New Avengers to Namor and his Ineffectual Friends but this latest issue? You can't go out like that man... DOOM really doesn't tolerate simping. :(

damn shame what they did to Wakanda :'(

Kreed

its just as unclear to me. i have no idea. i just felt like expressing the fact that young, black assholes were ruining it for people like YOU.

All you're doing is venting your negative frustrations. There's no way you felt these kind of comments were going to produce any sort of positive/useful discussion in this thread.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Damn. Upgraded ricochet arrows are crazy indoors. Catch me lurkin in a corridor and these monsters better about face.
I told you man! They are insanely good in close quarters environments like caves, ruins etc. You can damn near get groups of enemies in infinite stunlock if you keep spamming it and are in a really tight area like a room.

All you're doing is venting your negative frustrations. There's no way you felt these kind of comments were going to produce any sort of positive/useful discussion in this thread.

I love how he chose to do so in the black thread. With those kind of thoughts, he isn't going to make it anywhere here.

FreeMufasa

Lol knew exactly how his question would turn out.

I assume he's from Europe. People these days say things like "police won't do shit cos they're scared of being called racist". Really wanna see some data to support this view.

SmokyDave

Lol knew exactly how his question would turn out.

I assume he's from Europe. People these days say things like "police won't do shit cos they're scared of being called racist". Really wanna see some data to support this view.
You might see that said in relation to the Rochdale child abuse cases, where that was a real thing (although it was local authorities more than the police specifically).

If you're seeing it just as a general sentiment, those people are wrong.

RP912

Banned
I swear the moment I hit the hay, it goes down in these parts.

Welp we got a candidate for the new OT :p.

"The Good Ones".

*Cringes*

SmokyDave

Another white poster coming in here looking for "the good ones"?

Where have I seen that before
iBu6PxYycBjep.png

ChalkyDave is next
I'm not stupid enough to look for the good ones amongst you bunch of fucking miscreants.

I only post in here so I can say I've got black friends before dropping some casual racism. #you'remyshieldmotherfucker

I'm not stupid enough to look for the good ones amongst you bunch of fucking miscreants.

I only post in here so I can say I've got black friends before dropping some casual racism. #you'remyshieldmotherfucker

It works both ways! We keep you so someone can talk to the cops. #YoureNotReallyOurFriend :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom