• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky

Banned
Da fuck you know about Haunting Ground, Silky?
(One of my favorite games ever, I kept my PS2 so I could keep playing that and Outbreak series)

It's the only Clock Tower sequel worth a damn, that's for sure.

God I want Project Scissors. I will take the biggest L and own a Vita for as long as possible just to fucking import that thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm calling the police on this thread

Whatever happened to OMERTA
ibuDt9ZOg4VM8X.gif

"What the fuck did he do?! Murder?! Murdered who?!

Look, I've known Angelus for two fuckin' weeks, he wouldn't fuckin' do something like that!".

Would you listen to this guy? Sounds like he's on meth?

I mean, what does all that have to do with anything? Who the heck is Angelus?

You sound crazy, but I love you.

Kraftwerk

Brehz, if you ever need to commit a felony - such as turning jandro into paste - just lemme do it. I have diplomatic immunity, cops can't do shit.

obama-brush-ya-shoulders-off-o.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
It works both ways! We keep you so someone can talk to the cops. #YoureNotReallyOurFriend :3

Things I have said to get out of tickets

"Look officer my friend andrew over there witnessed the whole thing. We did nothing wrong"

"Officer this party was just a going away party for my friend" *points at the only white female in view of the cop "we promise to keep the noise down"

"What the fuck did he do?! Murder?! Murdered who?!

Look, I've known Angelus for two fuckin' weeks, he wouldn't fuckin' do something like that!".

And boom, I'm off the hook. Now let's try that scenario with out White Friend Services™

Cop: "GET ON THE GROUND NIGGER!"
Black guy: "Sir here are my licen–"
Cop: "HE'S HEADING RIGHT FOR ME, REACHING FOR MY GUN WITH HIS WEAPON!"

*POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS* POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS* POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS*

Cop: "You saw him Johnson, I had to use necessary force!"

Don't let this happen to you, for an annual fee of $499 you can have White Friend Services speak to the police on your behalf!

Silky

Banned
The best part about that Naruto chapter was that everyone was fucking sick of his bullshit. Even Naruto isn't too phased about it.

So what about that giant tree with everyone in those nifty cocoons, brehs

Order

And boom, I'm off the hook. Now let's try that scenario with out White Friend Services™

*POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS* POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS* POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS*

Don't let this happen to you, for an annual fee of $499 you can have White Friend Services speak to the police on your behalf!
GAF: "He should have just listened to the officer."

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I was hoping that jutsu was real tbh.

laughing @Laughing Black's sarcasm detector being broken.

Kraftwerk

Didnt you put us on the no fly list a few pages back

Kraft pls

Hey man, you guys are the hypocrites. That pic was from the good guys, fighting the soviet back in the day, and then Osama. Not all bearded dudes in the desert are terrorists.

Not only you did not go on the no fly list, everyone in BCT will probably get bumped up to first class because of that pic. Too much Arab money in that single pic breh.

Got that Jimbo logic. As long as you scream "He's coming right for us....!"

Man I replied jokingly to old dude then went to sleep. Should have stayed up to watch his downfall. I mean at least he could have picked someplace with less mods in it that come to chat in. But he walked into the ocean and never came back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom