• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say we look like monkeys and apes. They say we have big ass lips.

But monkeys and apes have very thin lips.

stay woke.

What's do you mean, "we"?

image.php

Trey

Imma say it here so satch will be the only one to go crazy but....

Korra x Asami is corny

Korra eh?

I like how we all immediately jump to Korra reading this post

Satch is actually rather reasonable when it comes to Korra. Don't let her fool yall.

It makes sense now that I think about it but some people identify rather strongly with fictional relationships. Sometimes they hit close to home. I always treated them as another thing to be "correct" about when a production is said and done, similar to calling out plot twists.

Never imagined a person would spell out their personal romantic failings simply because a poster attacked a fictional pairing.

I guess...the lesson is...if you think you're looking at a monkey, but it's really a horse, then you should probably throw your hands in the air and say, "Oh, what the fuck. It's happening again. Hi Horse! Hi Horse! Hi Again!".

But definitely don't pull a gun. Because if you're shooting at what you think you're seeing instead of checking your vision, then you are in trouble.

Say no to drugs?

I guess...the lesson is...if you think you're looking at a monkey, but it's really a horse, then you should probably throw your hands in the air and say, "Oh, what the fuck. It's happening again. Hi Horse! Hi Horse! Hi Again!".

But definitely don't pull a gun. Because if you're shooting at what you think you're seeing instead of checking your vision, then you are in trouble.

Say no to drugs?

Physician, heal thyself lol.

RP912

Banned
Civ V is much more rewarding and a better experience than Shitrim.

I was thinking the same thing. I been fighting a war in skyrim for a the imperials which I don't really give a shit about...meanwhile Shaka is getting shitted on by the entire continent and Attila won't be my friend :(

I was thinking the same thing. I been fighting a war in skyrim for a the imperials which I don't really give a shit about...meanwhile Shaka is getting shitted on by the entire continent and Attila won't be my friend :(

Black man can't win even in a fictional World....smh...

RP912

Banned
Black man can't win even in a fictional World....smh...

Smh its a lose/lose. Bad enough Ramesses II wants to go to war with me almost every 10 fucking turns despite the fact that I keep tearing his city up piece by piece.

Thankfully the minor cities got my back in this war. Cross my border...you getting burned.

Jado

Banned
Sakura still holding a torch for this fuck boy. Even Naruto is over this shit.

Just reminded me of something. Back in HS, a buddy of ours went to prom and was literally holding his longtime HS crush's stuff (flowers and whatnot) while she danced with her prom date. I didn't go, but heard he looked like the saddest guy on the planet.

She was out of his league anyway, although he probably thought otherwise because they seemed "alike" on the surface and hung out to study and were in a few clubs together. She was valedictorian, fairly popular, very intelligent, top player on girls tennis team, scholarships, got into top schools, had articles and interviews focusing on her by local press, cute little Asian girl.

He was very nerdy, average-smart, mediocre on the awful boys tennis team, could not manage the grades to get into honor society with the rest of us, weird/dorky looking. Things just weren't going right for him like they were with her.

Just felt like rambling about a someone holding that torch forever until the worst moment possible.

damn stro, its not enough you talk about black people in the Wrasslin behind our back, but now you going after little nephews too

nigga is ruthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom