• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Family trees are no longer safe in the streets.

I love going through threads and seeing one of JC's drive by posts get people riled up lol

I swear that is his superpower. He would be on the Avengers and be like "Cap said your breath smell like you been eating Hulk's ass Kang."

strobogo

Banned
Al_Pacino_as_Michael_Corleone_in_The_Godfather-A.jpg

That's how I live my life.

strobogo

Banned
lol damn breh. What he do to you?

His dad stole my lap top out of my bed room on Easter, his mom stole from my aunt, they're both pillheaded shits gaming the system to get every benefit possible. I like by the code of fuck your dad, fuck your mom, and fuck you. Although I have nothing against the baby. He looks like a monkey is all.

Slayven

Hating on babies is the final evolution of the hater. "Look at him sucking on that titty. Like he is the first one in recorded history to do that."

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Destiny: The Cave
The social experience of a cave farming run is amazing: the herding to get a team of Guardians all behind the line and firing in the right direction, the rush to grab the loot, the scramble when the panic wave starts, the beckoning glow from inside the cave. The speed at which the community organized around this activity was inspiring and humbling to us.

But shooting at a black hole for hours on end isn't our dream for how Destiny is played. Our hope is that social engagement in public spaces is only one part of the Destiny experience. Expect changes soon which decrease the efficiency of cave farming and correspondingly increase engram drops from completing activities.
best-cry-ever-ouikug.gif

harSon

Banned
Why am I still reading Naruto. I'm so damned committed that I can't bring myself not to finish this train wreck. Sakura is the biggest simp in all of mangna right about now.

Slayven

It's like the most random of threads most of the time. I just see JC post and the whole thread just derails for a bit lol

It always is, like when I search my name.

Thread would be like "China's bubble economy set to bust" and JC just jump in with "Bust like when Slayven pops in those Charmed DVDs"

Trey

Destiny has had 5 OTs in less than a month. Six or seven if you count the review thread and all the offshoot threads, of which there are five new ones daily.

Every time I go in there people are talking about the same shit: drops and loot. nothing else. The game isn't going to last into the next year unless something dramatic changes.

Is the only way to play pvp is by matchmaking against randoms? Can you set up custom games?

Loot Cave got fixed, and you can't dismantle Queen's Wrath legendary gear into shards anymore.

The Cave was mostly a lie anyway, shit was the most boring thing and not even an effective use of time.

I did my Queen's Wrath missions got a helmet, chest and sniper rifle.

...then went through my friends list to see if anyone was doing Queens Wrath missions and jumped in.

Did maybe 9 or 10 of them. Broke down 5 or 6 pieces of legendary armor for about a dozen ascendant shards. Most productive Destiny day I ever had. Upgraded like a motherfucker.

they nerfing Auto Rifles and shotguns...man that was my go-to weapons in PvP lmao

Good. Those shotguns were some bullshit.

Titans with their one and done melee + one shot kill shotguns were booty.

Scout Rifle/Hand Canon aren't even options in PvP because of how outclassed they are at range against AR and in close quarters with Shotguns.

cdyhybrid

Destiny has had 5 OTs in less than a month. Six or seven if you count the review thread and all the offshoot threads, of which there are five new ones daily.

Every time I go in there people are talking about the same shit: drops and loot. nothing else. The game isn't going to last into the next year unless something dramatic changes.

Is the only way to play pvp is by matchmaking against randoms? Can you set up custom games?

Loot games are all about loot. They just need creative/fresh ways for players to get to that loot. Look at D3.

Trey

Loot games are all about loot. They just need creative/fresh ways for players to get to that loot. Look at D3.

Destiny is better than being simply a loot game.

Or at least it should be. Why would you take the worst thing about MMOs and make that your bread and butter, and butcher even that?

Gorillaz

hand cannons are actually pretty good but it's generally the top 10th percent of them that can hang with everything that and it's a very "follow the shot" type of thing hip fire is dangerous with it

I can't fucking wait until auto rifles get nerfed. I'll get back to popping heads in PvP with my Scout.

<learned by doing Queen's bounty (20 headshot kills in crucible with Scout Rifle)>

How the fuck is it gonna take 4 headshots with a scout Rifle to take someone down....like how does that make any sense?

2 headshots and their shield is down and they're still gonna get you no problem if they have an AR.

hypernima

Banned
And boom, I'm off the hook. Now let's try that scenario with out White Friend Services™

Cop: "GET ON THE GROUND NIGGER!"
Black guy: "Sir here are my licen–"
Cop: "HE'S HEADING RIGHT FOR ME, REACHING FOR MY GUN WITH HIS WEAPON!"

*POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS* POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS* POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, POW, *RELOADS*

Cop: "You saw him Johnson, I had to use necessary force!"

Don't let this happen to you, for an annual fee of $499 you can have White Friend Services speak to the police on your behalf!

My friend actually made a motion graphic vid for this but she took it down :(

Sakura still holding a torch for this fuck boy. Even Naruto is over this shit.

Albamerle. It's like right across the street from Port Discovery.

Damn you're like in that sketch area where you're not close enough to the harbor to be somewhat "safe"

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
For shit like this.
YHeClYE.png

It's nice someone called her out of her shit

Damn LOL

Wait is this current? You mean she still struggling with feelings for that dude? I guess what a friend told me about this manga just might be true.

It's still gross either way. He tried to kill her like twice didn't he? Jfc Kishimomo getting a kick out of abusing the women in his manga. I never regret dropping this shit. Too much degrading of women...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom