• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a mixture between dark chocolate and canned chili.

image.php

Probably between 26 and 27, slowly going down to 23. Now that I'm done as a lifeguard my tan's going to start wearing away. RIP looking hispanic

Since we are talking about skin tones and it's #throwbackthursday, let's bring JC's chart back:

ah, the classic. Wasn't EscoBlades a 36-37? Can't bring him home to mom, got the neighborhood watch on his ass. "Sir are you lost?"

Besada/sunflower probably in the single digits, my very white brothas

Malyse

Since we are talking about skin tones and it's #throwbackthursday, let's bring JC's chart back:

Me too!

----

I make a thread and asked on reddit how people thought history would view Ferguson and I got this amazing reply.

"As the American Empire's power and influence receded globally in the beginning of the 21st Century, it increasingly turned its interventionist, miltaristic policy- influencing machinery on itself. Economic elites manipulated elections and elected officials for their own benefit, political elites changed or reversed laws that limited their power, and the tactics and weaponry that had once pushed American Imperial control to nearly every corner of the globe, came to be turned on its own native citizenry. Concurrent with this, or perhaps because of it, the frequency and violence of the American citizenry's protests against its government and its agencies was becoming steadily more intense. The imploding American Imperial Army collided at full force with the exploding American underclass, and the results were cataclysmic."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom