• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT8| Hands Up, Don't Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a solid 27

RsEuew0.jpg

Goddamn

I've been trying to ramp up my non-profit organization's fundraising efforts, and it seems one of us murdering a black kid in cold blood is probably the best way to do it.

$160,000+ in 4 days

I actually just made a big post in the New Ferguson thread and people need to report that page, its disgusting. I'll cross post mine here too

I dont know if anyone has posted anything regarding this but

Darren Wilson the officer that shot Michael Brown down has a Gofundme support page, and it already has $165,896 of 200,000 needed goal within 4 days...

tumblr_nao80iqcuW1qzytyoo1_500.png

I've seen around the web like tumblr and twitter going around trying to bring this pages attention to gofundme.com themselves to report this page. It violates their Terms of Service and gofundme also get 5% of the tens of thousands of dollars being donated.

I think it would be good to keep spreading the word around and make sure this gains attention and report this page. As for a message you can personalize it how you want but this response is the one i've seen being used

" Your Terms of Service prohibit “items that promote… hate, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime.” Take a look at the comments that come with the donations on this page and tell me that doesn’t violate your terms. “Support Officer Wilson” is a thin veil for people rewarding Wilson for killing a black kid."
It only takes a minute to do. I'm a bit shocked that the website hasn't taken personal action on this, but with enough messages hopefully they actually do.

Edit: I'm sorry here is the Link to contact the site http://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=contact/form&pid=500_When_should_I_report_a_campaign
As well as the link for the support for the officers page, you should be able to report straight from here too

Kraftwerk

From the Van Damme daughter ice challenge thread;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=879938
There is something very sexual and vicious about this.

Like with that second splash of water you can imagine a giant dick cumming al over her body, you don't need that much imagination either.

The way she is positioned also leaves a lot to the imagination like she is letting that sand to fuck her good while she imagines a giant cock cumming all over her.

You can see it in her expressions.

Or not.

D i Z

so remember I was talking about Dragon Age.

I started playing the Awakening expansion and enjoying it, but then I ran into a bug where the game destroyed all of my main character's gear and now I have to go back like two and a half hours because the game doesn't have an autosave before the bug, and there's only one quicksave slot which I saved after the bug happened.

The reason this happens is that one point in the plot takes the gear away from your party temporarily, and you have to fight to get each character's stuff back, but when I went through the whole map and didn't find the Warden's gear...

Well it turns out that if the NPC that's SUPPOSED to carry your gear doesn't have the stats for it, the NPC just doesn't spawn and the gear just disappears forever.

UUUUGGGGHHHHH

It's been forever since I played Awakening, but I do remember having to navigate that bug like a ninja to keep all of my shit.
I never did finish that expansion. It turned into one of those "save it for a rainy day" games when I got to a grindy part that I didn't just want to blow through and regret it later.

Furyous

Is Van Damme's daughter legal? Yea, I'd smang even though she has Van Damme's jaw. I did my googles and she's 22 so I'm in the clear.

tumblr_nalbrndibW1s5zf6fo2_500.gif

Ok, I'm done. Really.

I have no clue what this video is from but I'm about to pop in her second album.

The real L in this story was marrying Mariah to begin with.

I mean I love her music but nahhh breh.

I'd wife Mariah without a doubt. What's wrong with being a husband? Plus, Nick generated $75 mill for the household since 2011. Was he supposed to be a kept husband? Nick Cannon has won at life on the low. He's cavorted with the fab five of socialites. He had prime Kim K. He had Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls in her prime. Remember he had Christina Milian pre-Dream, pre-Wayne, and pre J-Prince Jr. I am in no way shape, form, or fashion, disparaging J Prince Jr. in any capacity and mean no harm in that just in case anyone is watching. Nick won despite universally mocked by a strong section of our particular community. He's the dude that's rich but everyone thinks he's homeless because he dresses like a bum.

Look at you handing 10s like candy!

Ooh. Let me organize them for me:

Favorites:
Planetes
Monster
Mushishi
Twelve Kingdoms
Hajime no Ippo

Liked:
Eureka Seven
Gurren Lagann
Samurai Champloo (never completed)
Cowboy Bebop
FLCL
Evangelion (never completed)
Berserk
FMA: Brotherhood
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Ambivalent:
Durarara

Dislike:
~~~

Haven't Seen:
Toradora
Nichijou
Mirai Nikki
Kokoro Connect
Gundam 00
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Attack of Titan
Astro Fighter Sunred

Gundam 00 is that shit. We need more child soldier undercover terrorist anime, at least that's what my white friends say. I do not agree with such statements. Plus, Gundam 00 has great designs. Toradora is the truth. It's really really good.

Gorillaz

Why haven't you seen black lagoon yet Mumei?

Smh

Edit: Talib v dom lemon doe? Who hasn't went in on dom the past week at this point

DominoKid

Nick Cannon got it made. He must just be a cool person to be around & work with because he's not really funny. He's not a good actor or a good artist either. But he'll always have a job cause you can trust him to not go off script and fuck up the money.

Nick Cannon got it made. He must just be a cool person to be around & work with because he's not really funny. He's not a good actor or a good artist either. But he'll always have a job cause you can trust him to not go off script and fuck up the money.

Nick know how to play his position. He been in LA for so long people forget that nicca spent a significant portion of his childhood in Charlotte NC. He know how to cut that southern charm on when he needs too.

D i Z

Is anyone amped to see the new Sin City? I watched the original recently, and didn't feel that it had aged very well.

reminiscent of DMZ.
8SJFImY.jpg

That's such a surprisingly simple design for a comic book character. They've been getting too baroque lately, imo. It actually reminds me a little bit of Locke's outfit:

dmz.jpg

1024px-HN_SDCCPreview_MikeColter-AgentLocke_DMR.jpg

I like to think I'm a minimalist dude - the design I posted is more of a proof-of-concept, and it's meant to translate into a (relatively) low-poly environment. While it looks kind of janky drawn, it's meant to work well in a shooter with modest hardware requirements.

Crocodile

From the Van Damme daughter ice challenge thread;

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=879938

What possesses someone to post something like this? Like sure, she is a very attractive and fit woman. Very much so in fact and I think appreciating that is fine. But this is so far over the line, how could someone think typing that out and posting it on a message board is acceptable? Is it that hard to appreciate beauty/sexiness/fitness without going full on weird/creep?

akira28

he thought he was in his subreddit.

I like to think I'm a minimalist dude - the design I posted is more of a proof-of-concept, and it's meant to translate into a (relatively) low-poly environment. While it looks kind of janky drawn, it's meant to work well in a shooter with modest hardware requirements.

I could see it. the clean lines in a low poly environment conjure up some Virtual-On kind of battlesuit imagery for me.
I've got the new low-fi FPS 'Minimum' on my Steam wishlist for that very reason.

Random question: Do people just one day lose it? Just completely snap and not be able to come back? Or is it pre determined mental issues that sort of lead to them not being able to handle what's happened to them?

jWILL253

Banned
I don't even understand how Zoe Quinn's affairs made gaming news, though.

Her business, as trifling as it is, is still her business...

J10

Banned
Sexist thought process time.

I have this idea in my head that women are more sympathetic and empathetic than men, so it stings a little worse when I see women saying and doing hurtful things to people. I'm not exactly sure why, but I almost never expect a woman to be a shitty asshole to an entire group of people, but I almost always expect it from men.

Random question: Do people just one day lose it? Just completely snap and not be able to come back? Or is it pre determined mental issues that sort of lead to them not being able to handle what's happened to them?

The "snap" comes when your life problems outweigh your coping mechanisms. That tends to be when people are at their lowest and lack any hope.

On top of this, many have diagnosed or undiagnosed medical issues that can impair how they approach or cope with problems. And this is without going in those whose coping mechanisms aren't healthy, like alcoholics.

Basically, mental health is a very difficult topic to boil down.

Mumei

:(

I had to say goodbye to my dog tonight. We had her for fourteen years. I'm less devastated than I might have been if this were a surprise, but I'm still feeling pretty shitty.

Two pictures from a walk in April:

Why haven't you seen black lagoon yet Mumei?

Smh

Edit: Talib v dom lemon doe? Who hasn't went in on dom the past week at this point

What makes you think I haven't seen Black Lagoon? I have!

cdyhybrid

I had to say goodbye to my dog tonight. We had her for fourteen years. I'm less devastated than I might have been if this were a surprise, but I'm still feeling pretty shitty.

I'm sorry :(

Mine passed a few months ago. Kinda saw it coming too, but it was still kinda sudden. I have no doubt that you made her life better than it would have been without you.

D i Z

Sorry for your loss. Cute pics.

Damn, I'm sorry Mumei. That's some hard shit. I'm sure you made her life better and she did the same for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom